Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you be watching the House January 6 Committee hearing?
YES-WATCHING 70 24.56%
NO-NOT WATCHING 215 75.44%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2022, 05:01 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I missed it because I do have your posts on ignore because you often make false claims and do not accept facts. That is why I missed it.

So let's break this down:

What does the word find mean:

Now, based on Trump's words "I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have" which definition do you think it is refering to? To the defense, it would be "Oh well we found 11,780 uncounted votes, hey all are for Trump." That sounds fishy, even if legitimate. To the prosecution, it is that they find, create the votes. The defense would have to explain away the Trump comment that it wasn't to create a single fake vote to a reasonable doubt. I honestly do not believe that is possible to Joe Sixpack, unless Joe Sixpack has a MAGA hat, a Trump 2024 flag on their pick-up and a "Let's Go Brandon" shirt (which if he showed up at the courthouse with would get him kicked off the jury.)

Quote:
1a: to come upon often accidentally : ENCOUNTER
found a $10 bill on the ground
Your 1a blows you entire argument out of the water...DId you read what you posted or just say, YEA...I got him?

Old 08-07-2022, 05:04 PM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjo...b00f4cf23b4ec9

Bless her heart.

Old 08-07-2022, 05:13 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,092,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
There ain't no fixing stupid.

Old 08-07-2022, 05:18 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Ummmmm, you directly responded to me in post 8793. You cannot do that if you have me blocked, because you cannot see my post.
Have you ever used the block option on City-Data? The post does show up but you have to actually opt in to see the post. You see a text that will read "This message is hidden because chucksnee (in this case) is on your ignore list." On the top right, where you have the post#, reputation symbol and report symbol, you instead get a link to click to view post. I often have many who are routinely rude (especially resorting to personal attacks rather than actually arguing the point) or post conspiracy theory laden garbage. Your's fall somewhere in between the two critia I go by. I often open them especially if I find a post that quotes one on my ignore list and click that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Your 1a blows you entire argument out of the water...DId you read what you posted or just say, YEA...I got him?
I said in the post you replied to, that is what the defense would say "Oh well we found 11,780 uncounted votes, hey all are for Trump." I find it funny that are mad that due to having your posts on ignore so I do not read or reply to your posts all the time that you obviously did not read my post. The question is the prosecution in this case can say, now why would 11,780 votes all of a sudden be found after missing for two months? What other logical reason other than fraud could that exact number be found two months after the voters were cast and counted by election officials?

Last edited by mkpunk; 08-07-2022 at 05:37 PM..

Old 08-07-2022, 05:24 PM

3,098 posts, read 3,784,341 times
The facts from the Jan 6th committee and reporters below indicate trump was likely involved in the illegal false elector scheme the DOJ is investigating.

Does anyone believe the information below is untrue or does not indicate he DOJ investigation is unwarranted?

Peter Navarro told ari melber in front of a national audience about the false elector scheme

Eastman and other lawyers involved wrote emails acknowledging the false elector scheme was illegal

A White House lawyer told Eastman he will need a criminal defense lawyer because of his scheme

Trump was involved with this per RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel she revealed that Trump himself had asked her for help with the fake electors, and that she had honored his request.
“He turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather these contingent electors,” McDaniel says in the committee’s clip of her videotaped deposition,
Eastman asked for a pardon

The fbi executed search warrants for Eastman and Clark electronic devices

Old 08-07-2022, 05:28 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I don’t have a yes or no answer as I would have to have more information that would need to be given in a court of law…and it’s disturbing to hear you have students, though I recall you saying you’re not actually a teacher with a degree?
You can’t have any opinions on anything that hasn’t been adjudicated in a court of law? That is sbsoulutely singular. You were asked about your beliefs. Questions are hard, I guess.

Old 08-07-2022, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Have you ever used the block option on City-Data?
Absolutely not, why would I block someone that has a different opinion?

Quote:
The post does show up but you have to actually opt in to see the post. You see a text that will read "This message is hidden because chucksnee (in this case) is on your ignore list." On the top right, where you have the post#, reputation symbol and report symbol, you instead get a link to click to view post. I often have many who are routinely rude or post conspiracy theory laden garbage. Your's fall somewhere in between the two critia. I often open them especially if I find a post that quotes one on my ignore list and click that.
Useless drivel. In the end you can see my post.

Quote:
I said in the post you replied to, that is what the defense would say "Oh well we found 11,780 uncounted votes, hey all are for Trump." I find it funny that are mad that due to having your posts on ignore so I do not read or reply to your posts all the time that you obviously did not read my post. The question is the prosecution in this case can say, now why would 11,780 votes all of a sudden be found after missing for two months? What other logical reason other than fraud could that exact number be found two months after the voters were cast and counted by election officials?
Can anyone understand what is said above?

Folks that agree with mkpunk, please respond to what mkpunk is trying to say. Please.

Old 08-07-2022, 05:30 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmaster View Post
The facts from the Jan 6th committee and reporters below indicate trump was likely involved in the illegal false elector scheme the DOJ is investigating.

Does anyone believe the information below is untrue or does not indicate he DOJ investigation is unwarranted?

Peter Navarro told ari melber in front of a national audience about the false elector scheme

Eastman and other lawyers involved wrote emails acknowledging the false elector scheme was illegal

A White House lawyer told Eastman he will need a criminal defense lawyer because of his scheme

Trump was involved with this per RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel she revealed that Trump himself had asked her for help with the fake electors, and that she had honored his request.
“He turned the call over to Mr. Eastman, who then proceeded to talk about the importance of the RNC helping the campaign gather these contingent electors,” McDaniel says in the committee’s clip of her videotaped deposition,
Eastman asked for a pardon

The fbi executed search warrants for Eastman and Clark electronic devices
The FBI had to present solid evidence of crimes before a judge would sign a search and seizure warrant.

Old 08-07-2022, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The FBI had to present solid evidence of crimes before a judge would sign a search and seizure warrant.
Well, we all know that's BS. The fbi provided useless evidence to the FISA court to continue looking.

This is abc news.

Quote:
In a bombshell report yesterday, the Justice Department Inspector General found that the Federal Bureau of Investigation made “fundamental errors” and persistently deceived a secret court to authorize surveilling a 2016 Trump presidential campaign official.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/4383722002/

We need a plan b.....

Old 08-07-2022, 05:57 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,200,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
You can’t have any opinions on anything that hasn’t been adjudicated in a court of law? That is sbsoulutely singular. You were asked about your beliefs. Questions are hard, I guess.
Already gave my beliefs, and I don’t go by feelings, assumptions, and speculation like yourself for the last 5 years. Contrary to your belief, just because it’s because Trump, it’s innocent until proven guilty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies