Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2022, 04:51 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,762 times

Advertisements

And it just keeps getting worse for Biden and for America. When 83% are unhappy, you are now including a good number of Democrats.

A brand new WSJ survey has 83 per cent of respondents calling the state of the economic system poor or not so good
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2022, 05:15 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Sounds like the war on fossil fuels at the pump, and skyrocketing Bidenflation is hurting their pocketbooks. Such the shame for those poor folks that voted him. The free stuff has run out, lol.

Old 06-07-2022, 05:18 PM

1,884 posts, read 1,002,747 times
Friendly reminder to this forum that an anti-conservative stance is not necessarily a pro-Biden stance.

Old 06-07-2022, 05:20 PM

6,804 posts, read 9,354,170 times
I just paid $5.19/gallon to fill up my vehicle and I know that’s lower than average. I can afford it (even though I don’t like it), but I feel for those who are facing real hardship because of this.

I think it makes me even more upset to think that most Democrats are celebrating this and basically brush off concerns about the price of gas by saying things like “oh, it’s what Europeans are used to” or “oh, maybe your next vehicle should be an EV” or “oh, Joe Biden is invoking the Defense Protection Act to direct companies to produce more solar panels, yay!” Or they engage in victim blaming by shaming people who drive a less efficient vehicle, even if that vehicle is required for work and livelihood purposes.

So infuriating, yet we’ve got folks on this forum who think Joe Biden and the incompetent people involved with his administration are doing an AMAZING job. But then again, Democrats are nasty, so I shouldn’t be infuriated or even surprised.

Old 06-07-2022, 05:26 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
I just paid $5.19/gallon to fill up my vehicle and I know that’s lower than average. I can afford it (even though I don’t like it), but I feel for those who are facing real hardship because of this.

I think it makes me even more upset to think that most Democrats are celebrating this and basically brush off concerns about the price of gas by saying things like “oh, it’s what Europeans are used to” or “oh, maybe your next vehicle should be an EV” or “oh, Joe Biden is invoking the Defense Protection Act to direct companies to produce more solar panels, yay!” Or they engage in victim blaming by shaming people who drive a less efficient vehicle, even if that vehicle is required for work and livelihood purposes.

So infuriating, yet we’ve got folks on this forum who think Joe Biden and the incompetent people involved with his administration are doing an AMAZING job. But then again, Democrats are nasty, so I shouldn’t be infuriated or even surprised.
I only feel sorry for those that didn’t vote for him. The rest should suffer the consequences of voting for a demented old man because poor Hillary lost, hurt feelings and mean tweets…and I happily help those who didn’t out.

It’s a disgrace, especially telling folks that can’t afford gas to buy an electric vehicle…but folks knew that Sleepy Joe wanted away from fossil fuels going in.

They don’t want to admit they chose poorly, but the ratings tell a different story. Sleepy Joes approval ratings have been plummeting most all along, but the fuel cost combined with higher costs of everything else is breaking them.

Old 06-07-2022, 05:28 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
ONLY 83% ??

I just filled up my wifes JeeP that wasn't even empty, had 40 cents off per gallon from a promotion linked to the grocery store and it still cost $91. THANKS BRANDON , you jerk.

Who are the 17% that still approve of this bum?

Old 06-07-2022, 08:21 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,768,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
ONLY 83% ??

I just filled up my wifes JeeP that wasn't even empty, had 40 cents off per gallon from a promotion linked to the grocery store and it still cost $91. THANKS BRANDON , you jerk.

Who are the 17% that still approve of this bum?
There will always be some who will put their party first, even if the country is being flushed down the toilet like it is now.

Old 06-07-2022, 08:24 PM

21,135 posts, read 19,714,475 times
17% of people are wealthy Democrats.

Old 06-07-2022, 08:29 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
I'm still waiting for Republicans to come out with an economics plan of their own to fight inflation. All one of them running for Congress is offering is a prayer in his campaign ad. We need a lot more than a prayer.

Old 06-07-2022, 08:45 PM

2,008 posts, read 1,248,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
I'm still waiting for Republicans to come out with an economics plan of their own to fight inflation. All one of them running for Congress is offering is a prayer in his campaign ad. We need a lot more than a prayer.
you’re damned right we do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies