Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2022, 08:14 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
The Leftist have always been violent, from Borok's buddies in the Weather Underground to violent BLM attacks and murders all over the country in 2020, all over a pos drug dealer

Old 06-08-2022, 08:53 PM

5,340 posts, read 4,427,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm talking about within the courts.

I do realize there are people who love to see people they disagree with, who are just standing there wearing clothing they disagree with, deserve to be punched in the face.

I'm not misreading the room at all. I get they all believed that assaulting someone wearing something they disagree with is absolutely appropriate.

We'll see how this goes when the man has his court appearance - either June 23 or July 1, depending on which media source you read.

So much for the "tolerance" the right on this forum is always braggin' about.
You know, I try really hard to stay out of the discussions here however, I just HAVE to call attention to this.
Quote:
I get they all believed that assaulting someone wearing something they disagree with is absolutely appropriate.
Now mind you, I am not saying this about you directly. I sat here for YEARS and watched many on this forum laugh, joke and justify attacks against people that either wore "that" red hat or shirts with a Q on them. If anyone here is honest they can do a search and see what I am talking about.

I totally hate whataboutisms but, let's have some intellectual honesty while deriding other people's stupidity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 06-08-2022, 10:26 PM

21,873 posts, read 25,129,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
The Leftist have always been violent, from Borok's buddies in the Weather Underground to violent BLM attacks and murders all over the country in 2020, all over a pos drug dealer
I guess as they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Thug granny definitely got the violent riot envy part down good, the question is does she got the Jordans?

Old 06-09-2022, 07:50 AM

78,383 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Biden Supporters will not hurt you, no matter what political stripe you appear to wear, MathGuy. If you go to to a meet the candidate local thing where a democrat candidate is introducing himself and you stand there in the back quietly wearing a MAGA hat, expect to not be assaulted. You won't be.

Biden Supporters held their noses and voted for him, and have no passion whatsoever. Whatsoever.

We do have video evidence, though, in this thread of what happens to some old guy who wears leftist slogans and stands quietly in the back of the room at a Republican gathering. He's assaulted. Even an old lady in the crowd feels justified punching him twice in the face, and bystanders are furious that he shielded himself from further assault from this woman.
You seem to be constantly unable to recap what I said and instead change it to another scenario entirely.

I don't know if it's straw manning or something deeper.

As such, your entire post is junk.

Old 06-09-2022, 07:53 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Thats alright Biden himself would threaten to beat the guy outback
Anyway, the guy was wearing a BLM shirt, representing a Terrorist group that destroyed 2 billion dollars in businesses and who knows how many deaths. A group whose Marxist leaders embezzled money from donations that were meant to support people at risk
And was standing there quietly not assaulting anyone. The people who attacked him are scumbags and should be charged. Not saying you are saying one way or the other.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 06-09-2022 at 08:01 AM..

Old 06-09-2022, 07:59 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Biden Supporters will not hurt you, no matter what political stripe you appear to wear, MathGuy. If you go to to a meet the candidate local thing where a democrat candidate is introducing himself and you stand there in the back quietly wearing a MAGA hat, expect to not be assaulted. You won't be.
You were posting the right stuff until this silly partisan comment.

Quote:
Biden Supporters held their noses and voted for him, and have no passion whatsoever. Whatsoever.

We do have video evidence, though, in this thread of what happens to some old guy who wears leftist slogans and stands quietly in the back of the room at a Republican gathering. He's assaulted. Even an old lady in the crowd feels justified punching him twice in the face, and bystanders are furious that he shielded himself from further assault from this woman.
If he was trying to make the politician look bad he did. A man should have defended this person from being attacked. Not a man among them

Old 06-09-2022, 08:24 AM

6,976 posts, read 2,701,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Yeah, assault will get dropped, probably the trespassing too although ones harder to tell. At a public event just because a pack of hyenas demands you leave means nothing. But someone owners the property or is acting as the agent of the owner of the property. They may have also told him to leave.
It is not a public event. It was a event sponsored by and for members of the GOP. This guy was not invited.

Old 06-09-2022, 08:50 AM

21,873 posts, read 25,129,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
It is not a public event. It was a event sponsored by and for members of the GOP. This guy was not invited.
https://urgvs.org/wp-content/uploads...-EVENT-1-2.pdf

Seems a lot like he was.

Old 06-09-2022, 09:12 AM

23,553 posts, read 12,517,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Your link clearly states:
"$10.00 per person Pay in Advance or at the Door (Candidates Free)"

In the video he admitted he did not pay. He was trespassing.

Old 06-09-2022, 09:33 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,778,598 times
You would think a 73 year old with a limited numbers of years ahead of him, would find something better or more productive to do with the remaining time he has left in this life. Idiot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies