Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2022, 07:08 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,315,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joestar1 View Post
Peter Jackson showed up to a local GOP event wearing an N-95 mask, aviator sunglasses and a “Fully vaxxed” button. His shirt read: “Black Lives Matter More Than White Feelings; Check Your Privilege.” He was also wearing a “Jail Trump” hat.

Jackson ended up on his back after an argument and called the cops.

Jackson was charged with trespassing and simple assault.

https://youtu.be/Ue-DMv4dzWI
I don't think that qualified a a proper N-95 mask, if it even was an N-95.

And an old white guy wearing a Tshirt that references #BLM is not always deigned to be a "BLM protestor"

Old 06-08-2022, 07:09 PM

21,893 posts, read 25,219,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Yes. It seems quite certain assault charges against this man will be dropped. The Tucson Sentinel writer seemed clear that he was assaulted and never assaulted back, according to the video.

And I do understand that there are people on each side who think assaulting someone for just expressing opposing opinions from their own is just fine.

They just don't like it when it works the other way - when someone expressing opinions they agree with are assaulted.

*just sitting here in the middle, watchin' the world go by*
Any Democrat Senate candidates endorsed by Obama come to mind who have been cheered on for shoving old men in MAGA hats to the ground you have in mind? I'm coming up empty.

Old 06-08-2022, 07:10 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,253,481 times
LMAO!!! Dropped him like a bag of dirt.

Old 06-08-2022, 07:11 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 18 days ago)

35,669 posts, read 18,034,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Any Democrat Senate candidates endorsed by Obama come to mind who have been cheered on for shoving old men in MAGA hats to the ground you have in mind? I'm coming up empty.
Me either. Can't recall any, at the moment.

Old 06-08-2022, 07:16 PM

78,552 posts, read 60,762,573 times
Quote:
Yes. It seems quite certain assault charges against this man will be dropped. The Tucson Sentinel writer seemed clear that he was assaulted and never assaulted back, according to the video.

And I do understand that there are people on each side who think assaulting someone for just expressing opinions that differ from their own is just fine.

People just don't like it when it works the other way - when someone expressing opinions they agree with are assaulted.

*just sitting here in the middle, watchin' the world go by*
I wasn't there, what occurred is unclear, I hope justice prevails.

I tell you what, if you told me I had to put on a MAGA hat and walk by some BLM protest or even through a really liberal urban area or a BIDEN hat and walk through the reddest of red places....that one is a no brainer.

I think it has to do with the Biden supporters being younger which equates to generally more violence as well as more urban which...duh...ditto.

It's not like they're not both idiots to some degree but let's be honest about this.

Old 06-08-2022, 07:25 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 18 days ago)

35,669 posts, read 18,034,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I wasn't there, what occurred is unclear, I hope justice prevails.

I tell you what, if you told me I had to put on a MAGA hat and walk by some BLM protest or even through a really liberal urban area or a BIDEN hat and walk through the reddest of red places....that one is a no brainer.

I think it has to do with the Biden supporters being younger which equates to generally more violence as well as more urban which...duh...ditto.

It's not like they're not both idiots to some degree but let's be honest about this.
Biden Supporters will not hurt you, no matter what political stripe you appear to wear, MathGuy. If you go to to a meet the candidate local thing where a democrat candidate is introducing himself and you stand there in the back quietly wearing a MAGA hat, expect to not be assaulted. You won't be.

Biden Supporters held their noses and voted for him, and have no passion whatsoever. Whatsoever.

We do have video evidence, though, in this thread of what happens to some old guy who wears leftist slogans and stands quietly in the back of the room at a Republican gathering. He's assaulted. Even an old lady in the crowd feels justified punching him twice in the face, and bystanders are furious that he shielded himself from further assault from this woman.

Old 06-08-2022, 07:42 PM

23,777 posts, read 12,658,288 times
Quote:
Biden Supporters will not hurt you, no matter what political stripe you appear to wear, MathGuy. If you go to to a meet the candidate local thing where a democrat candidate is introducing himself and you stand there in the back quietly wearing a MAGA hat, expect to not be assaulted. You won't be.

Biden Supporters held their noses and voted for him, and have no passion whatsoever. Whatsoever.

We do have video evidence, though, in this thread of what happens to some old guy who wears leftist slogans and stands quietly in the back of the room at a Republican gathering. He's assaulted. Even an old lady in the crowd feels justified punching him twice in the face, and bystanders are furious that he shielded himself from further assault from this woman.
What are you smoking?

One example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUuELm3dGs

Old 06-08-2022, 07:51 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,253,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
What are you smoking?

One example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUuELm3dGs

Old 06-08-2022, 07:59 PM

23,777 posts, read 12,658,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
There's more where that video came from too. It doesn't matter if the person being attacked is black or another color, trans, elderly, young (as was shown), or whatever, Biden* supporters/dems are known to be vicious and will attack.

Old 06-08-2022, 08:08 PM

31,078 posts, read 22,139,308 times
Quote:

Thats alright Biden himself would threaten to beat the guy outback
Anyway, the guy was wearing a BLM shirt, representing a Terrorist group that destroyed 2 billion dollars in businesses and who knows how many deaths. A group whose Marxist leaders embezzled money from donations that were meant to support people at risk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies