Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2022, 07:07 AM

29,470 posts, read 14,643,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The underlined above is why we are, where we are. It's the removal of God and truth from the mainstream. Nobody wants to talk about it. Anytime someone even mentions the word "Bible", people get apoplectic about beating people over the head with the Bible, and forcing religion. Meanwhile - the culture is willing to be beat over the head and force fed this rotgut of relative truth to the point where a man and woman can't be defined - when all you have to do is look at the plumbing.

So I restarted watching this, and I can only watch it in segments and take in small portions. It is just funny and breath taking how people have lost their minds... and it totally makes sense that we have a woman, who can't describe what a woman is, on the Supreme Court.... makes total sense. It's going to get worse if it persists.
As much as I despise religion, I believe you are right. To me, religion was something created as a means of control at a time when the world was barbaric. It was used to try and bring some sort of sanity to the world, unfortunately it used barbaric methods to do it.

In modern times it was used to teach people self respect, to respect others, and lead an ethical, and moral life. For the most part it worked, there were some failures, like the whole hating gay people thing for an example.
Now that religion has been basically kicked to the curb, nothing has replaced it. In addiction with the way society have evolved, parents aren't around to be parents to teach their kids to have self respect, to respect others, and lead an ethical, and moral life. And add to that, people living with their own made up realities. It brings us to where we are now. I completely agree with you. Society has morally declined, people don't treat others with respect, many have no self respect for themselves, and narcissism has gone rampant. I don't see how we can turn this around. I definitely don't want a Gilead (Handmaid's Tale) type of society, but something as to change.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2022, 07:08 AM

6,661 posts, read 2,969,843 times
It has built up over the years,..people saving stray cats,..to white knighting, to white guilt,..

to tying up your self worth with internet affirmations,
to white guilt,..

everyone is so paranoid of being vilified they are on their heels at the simplest of questions.
to the point of paralysis.
then to the level of anger should they be challenged.

Old 06-09-2022, 07:28 AM

45,579 posts, read 27,180,466 times
I just watched the women's march portion... I was dying... too funny. I did notice that he was smart enough to have protection.

So far, 1 sane person has been interviewed to this point... well, 1 sane psychiatrist - as well as a few other random people. I am 44 min into the video.

Old 06-09-2022, 07:34 AM

3,702 posts, read 4,850,376 times
Quite simple and I'm no biologist.
BORN with a weewee....Man.
BORN without a weewee....Woman
Simpe realy.
2 genders. NO MORE!

Old 06-09-2022, 07:41 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I just watched the women's march portion... I was dying... too funny. I did notice that he was smart enough to have protection.

So far, 1 sane person has been interviewed to this point... well, 1 sane psychiatrist - as well as a few other random people. I am 44 min into the video.
I really like the sane psychiatrist. She is the voice of reason. It gets pretty dark. The parts about Kinsey…..I’m listening to Scott Newgrent right now, a woman who transitioned to a man and regrets it.

Old 06-09-2022, 07:42 AM

2,016 posts, read 3,522,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinfshr View Post
Quite simple and I'm no biologist.
BORN with a weewee....Man.
BORN without a weewee....Woman
Simpe realy.
2 genders. NO MORE!
What about humans born with both male and female reproductive organs?

Old 06-09-2022, 07:43 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeyax View Post
Rare.

Old 06-09-2022, 07:53 AM

25,721 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kreeyax View Post
What about them? They are biological anomalies. It happens. Some people are born with six fingers per hand. So what? They can count higher. But such deformities are quite rare.

Old 06-09-2022, 08:07 AM

3,265 posts, read 1,745,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
What about them? They are biological anomalies. It happens. Some people are born with six fingers per hand. So what? They can count higher. But such deformities are quite rare.
And with that thought, being born with the "wrong" organs could also be considered a birth defect. Call it a "biological anomaly" if you want. Being Trans, or even gay is NOT a choice, its just the way they are born.

Old 06-09-2022, 08:08 AM

6,471 posts, read 6,676,653 times
Thanks for posting the link. I'd been wanting to watch this. I could only stomach about one third of it so far. The illogic and idiocy is hard to take. The fact that so many cannot define what a woman is, yet insist that anyone who says they are a woman, is a woman, is mind boggling.

Is there any other word that people are allowed to be so "loosey goosey" with?? If a word cannot be defined, then it is absolutely pointless, useless, and invalid. A group of letters with no definition cannot even be considered a word. The dictionary is a compilation of WORDS and their DEFINITIONS. It does not contain nonsensical groups of letters that are undefined, like "dhmyplq." If I start a movement for dhmyplq-rights, and claim to be one, people will want to know what a dhmyplq IS (or more likely, they'll know I am mentally ill, stupid, or both).

Many people in Walsh's interviews got really uncomfortable and angry when asked to define "woman." The fact that they can't is proof that even they themselves know their belief system makes no sense. They are furious that they can so easily be backed into a corner by anyone who doesn't play their game of wokeness. They just want to live in their pseudo-intellectual fantasy word, feeling superior to normal people with common sense. When someone calls them out on their bull$hit, they cannot possibly defend their idiocacy, so they just proclaim the interview to be over.

god help this world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies