Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2022, 09:40 PM

6,639 posts, read 2,956,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I suspect feelings may run high, but as more and more people cross the big gender divide there are some questions we need to ask of each other. Some of these are show-stoppers for people looking for relationships.
I wonder if trans are attracted to other trans as much. It would be like, a hetero couple,..only not.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2022, 09:44 PM

23,850 posts, read 24,091,732 times
Quote:
So anyone who married or had a relationship with such a person would know as soon as the clothes come off?
I would expect so, assuming prior experience with more than one or two partners on the part of the husband.

The penis is inverted to create a false vagina. That's about where my interest in knowing the details ends. Can't imagine they can duplicate things like lubrication or manufacture a proper physical/emotional response to various stimuli. And that's about where my interest in speculating about the details ends, besides, this is family friendly.

Old 06-09-2022, 09:44 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Just watched "What is a Woman" with Matt Walsh who is trying to discover what defines being a woman. The Masai in Africa have a great answer for him. Women are those who can have children. For them things are fairly black and white which makes it easier to deal with. They said there are specific roles for men and specific roles for women in their society and one would not do the other's work in their society.

So, addressing the elephant in the room, I thought I would ask a few questions on this forum because it will not be allowed in the relationship forum.

1) Would you tell your boyfriend you used to be a boy?
2) As a man, would you date a woman who used to be a man?
3) What would you do if you suspected your wife used to be a man?

I suspect feelings may run high, but as more and more people cross the big gender divide there are some questions we need to ask of each other. Some of these are show-stoppers for people looking for relationships.
Once again, so the above questions won't have to be asked, I would prefer millions of dollars of scientific research to be done to find out what causes gender dysphoria and how it can be treated or prevented. After all, a boy who thinks he should have been born a girl but is sexually attracted to girls isn't good. Neither is a girl who thinks she should have been born a boy but is sexually attracted to boys.

Old 06-09-2022, 10:03 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,795,207 times
I watched quite a bit of it. The crazy made my head hurt. Guess since the video was taken down, I need to find a place to watch the rest of it.

Old 06-09-2022, 10:22 PM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakerBaker View Post
1) I've never been a boy, so I probably wouldn't tell my husband that as it would be a lie.

2) As a woman who is married to a man, I am happy with my man. I'd prefer natural biological men, including for natural reproduction. But I don't begrudge others their own preference as long as it isn't harming another.

3) I am very confident that he has always been a man and is naturally born a man.

Not the prettiest of views, but I haven't seen his new movie so I don't know if these views correspond to the movie at all.
The problem is that it is harming others. They are being harmed by doctors who perform surgeries that won’t fix their problems and make them have shorter lives and awful medical issues. They are hormonally imbalanced, and we don’t know what the ramifications of all the experimental puberty blockers will be in the future but one can expect there to be a lot of harm from that. Men are not supposed to take estrogen and women aren’t supposed to take testosterone. I’m guessing there will be higher incidences of cancer.

Old 06-09-2022, 10:49 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
I am also thinking this essentially stops the family line in its tracks as there is no way any offspring can be produced from any of these people. If you were phobic of these types, then this is a great way to make sure there are no more of them.

It is all kind of like chemical steralization really which if it was forced on people would create outrage. If it was steralisation they wanted, then having a vasectomy or your tubes tied is a much nicer way to do it. Before they decided they were a different gender they could have had kids, but after surgery there is almost no possibility - whatever gender they decided they wanted to be.

I do agree that there is cause for alarm with the chemicals, hormones and medications they are given to achieve their change. And..as already stated, we have no idea what the future outcome will be for these guys. Whether they will be content or whether they will be unhappy as a result of their choices. Is there any way to measure how many extra suicides within this population of gender-changed folk, and how many years do we have to wait before this can be measured?

I cannot help feeling that both sexes contain more or less of the other sex along with varying amounts of emotions which go with them. So, a man always has some female attributes within him and visa-versa. But in the end, I think mental aspects of this should be investigated and treated first before the physical and chemical systems are modified. I think it just goes to show how little we STILL really know about the human body even though many experts would like to pretend they do understand the bodily processes.

Old 06-09-2022, 11:04 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Just watched "What is a Woman" with Matt Walsh who is trying to discover what defines being a woman. The Masai in Africa have a great answer for him. Women are those who can have children. For them things are fairly black and white which makes it easier to deal with. They said there are specific roles for men and specific roles for women in their society and one would not do the other's work in their society.

So, addressing the elephant in the room, I thought I would ask a few questions on this forum because it will not be allowed in the relationship forum.

1) Would you tell your boyfriend you used to be a boy?
2) As a man, would you date a woman who used to be a man?
3) What would you do if you suspected your wife used to be a man?

Not trying to derail your thread, but wouldn't the penis be a dead giveaway?

Old 06-09-2022, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Men getting pregnant through artificial wombs won't make them a female.

I see that as freeing up the 'role' aspect maybe.
Nothing really to do with changing sex.

They'll just be men with an artificial womb.

But even today, we have men raising kids.
But, dont you see, as soon as men have artificial wombs, there is no need for women to carry babies inside them. Essentially then you have cracked the artificial womb problem.

Regardless of whether men or women WANT to raise kids, the state (or what is essentially the State) will take that aspect out of our hands as soon as fertilized eggs are planted into artificial wombs.

Like plants, the nutrients given to these babies will determine their place in society. The ones with the best nutrients will become the best human specimens. The ones with the worst or where the parents cannot pay for the best nutrients to be given, will become the most disadvantaged - like current babies of smokers for example. Of course, there will be an ongoing program of education within the artificial womb and outside of it and the training will be given to create the required human being to fit into society. Maybe even with a matchmaking service to match similar genetic lines.

There are a lot of abductees who say they are asked to go give human contact with these children, give them hugs, play with them, etc all because a factory-farmed child does not have contact with loving humans and this stunts their development.

There are already companies which are moving into these areas of product development.

Old 06-09-2022, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Not trying to derail your thread, but wouldn't the penis be a dead giveaway?
No problem. Thats why I was saying I do not understand the mechanics of it all. What parts can be created/modified/removed to produce the end result. How good is that result and does it function how it is supposed to. Can an erection be achieved? How fit-for-purpose are the parts created?

I would assume this aspect of things is a deal-breaker in any relationship unless it is between two gender-changed folk who understand the limitations of the process.

Old 06-09-2022, 11:21 PM
xd4t5gv

n/a posts
Quote:
So if you are infertile you are not a woman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies