Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2008, 12:07 PM

4,009 posts, read 5,735,558 times

Advertisements

YouTube - 9/11 Truth: The Put Options
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2008, 12:31 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Very interesting, Kerby. I can't even recall hearing about WT7. I have to admit most everything is a blur except the images from the first two towers that day. I was watching a couple more vids just now and I have to say they give food for thought, don't they? I think this will be another mystery for life like who REALLY shot JFK and who REALLY killed Jon Benet. Thanks for posting that. Who REALLY is at the very bottom of the pile of 9/11??

Old 05-23-2008, 12:17 AM

Default It is interesting

You're welcome.

Old 05-23-2008, 12:22 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,457,092 times
on 911 who dont it and the consequences. does not matter.
making mistakes is ok its continuing in a mistake that causes danger.
probably DOD did not burst into tears when an event happened that cranked up the war machine again. but we need to put them back on a diet.

Old 05-23-2008, 01:07 AM

37 posts, read 103,620 times
I'm not sure what you mean by "the truth hurts." While of course the video showed some shady business occurred before the attacks, it doesn't say by whom, or really explain the situation fully. Based on that video, for all we know, it could have been Al-Qaeda affiliates trying to make some money off of their endeavor.

With conspiracy theories (and I'm not necessarily saying you're posing a conspiracy theory or are in fact a conspiracy theorist), there seems to be an archetypal thought-process saying that because we can't explain everything that happened, or because some facts seem improbable based on generally excepted explanations, that there must be a conspiracy in effect. This, of course, is a logical fallacy and a specious argument.

Old 05-23-2008, 09:25 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,685,644 times
Default 9-11 my truth

I believe terrorist just as they did try in 93 to blow up the towers flew planes into the towers on 9-11. I do believe they might have had some help from inside US miltary or ex miltary sources. I don't believe they were acting on behalf of our government. Even some terrorists could have planeted bombs on the floors and or even ran into the buildings and put them in place at the time of attack with everyone running around why not.

I believe this was planned and bring down most of the buildings might have also been a target. Bin Ladin was trained by the CIA remember and if so of that training was passed on and used for 9-11 I also wouldnt be suprised.
This mission was black ops material and I do believe that someone in the government helped some people get clearance into the buildings, the country and even the airports that day.

My point is anything is possible when dealing with people who are trained and ready to kill themselves in the name of a cause. I'm in the united states governmet we have many people believe in the cause of islam or might just be anti-government or anti-united states.

Beyond that most tragic topics like this are covered up by the government because they usually are covering for illegal activites or other possible involvements. Like JFK.

Old 05-23-2008, 09:33 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,734,258 times
Here we go again....................

Old 05-23-2008, 02:27 PM

Default There were either a lot of coincidences or

some people knew what was going to happen.
What is wrong with asking questions??? Everything about that investigation smells. People are afraid of the truth so they make up one that is easier to swallow. Talk about a conspiracy theory? 19 Arabs with boxcutters outsmarting the US defense department?? Right.

Old 05-23-2008, 02:44 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
And..all stock trades can be traced to a person. If the investigation is done in the name of national security..which it should have been, then you CAN get names.

There's so many unanswered questions about 9/11 ..at least unanswered to us..the mere peons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies