Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2022, 11:58 PM

17,798 posts, read 13,698,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Not according to 2000 Mules, which presented undeniable video evidence matched with GPS tracking data proving at least 2000 individuals were involved in wide spread voter fraud scheme on an industrial scale, that absolutely altered the results of the election which Trump actually won by a landslide margin, save for the Millions of fraudulent ballots transported by, and stuffed into thousands of drop boxes, paid for by democrats and their high dollar financiers.

And that’s just the fraudulent mail in ballot evidence, and doesn’t even take into account the millions of electronic voting machine “software glitches” that inadvertently flipped Trump votes to Biden, or the fraud caught on CCTV cameras showing machine operators recycling tne SAME stacks of ballots into the machines multiple times … or the mysterious stoppage of vote counting on election night …. or tne machines connected to the internet .. or the huge spikes in vote counts that exceed the mechanical capability of the machines to count that many votes in the timeframe the votes were registered. The list of frauds is endless.

But the drooling idiots believe this dementia patient who couldn’t get a dozen people to show up at any of his rallies actually got 80 Million people to vote for him?

I wouldn’t even admit that I believed that, because it’s irrefutable proof of felonious stupidity.
2000 Mules produced 20 million fools...who parted with their money to see it.

It's embarrassing enough that you righties can't ever catch anybody on Hillary's hit squad after they've offed 250 people. Now you are telling me you guys couldn't uncover a 2000+ person conspiracy to steal the vote until after the fact.

But good for you for putting money into Dorknesh' pocket.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2022, 12:03 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,260,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
No not apples and oranges. Just red colored lenses clouding you bud.
Nope.

Apples & oranges.

J6 WAS a dustup compared to the very violent summer of riots over a pedophile/drug addict. GF is the one guy who the left chose to burn cities over, kill people over, destroy business over, etc. for months. If there are so many black men getting randomly killed by cops for doing nothing "bad", ya'll couldn't find a more respectable one to riot over?

Apples and oranges.

Last edited by Informed Info; 06-11-2022 at 12:12 AM..

Old 06-11-2022, 03:52 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Kapernick was doing it while playing, NOT on his own time. There is a huge difference between what you do at home and what you do at the workplace. He was also violating clear rules. The coach was not.
Has nothing to do with the topic but Kaepernick did not violate any rules.

Old 06-11-2022, 04:33 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
We are in a parallel situation to the early years of Nazi control in Germany. The dems are the SA and SS. You stray from the party line and you might just find yourself dead. At the very least, ruined and ostracized.
THIS reminds of History lessons from WW2

"Authoritarianism"--- not allowed to think or express views different than establishment, the enforcement or advocacy of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom. lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others.

Old 06-11-2022, 04:37 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I think you don't know what a "fact" is.

Saying the insurrection on Jan 6 is a "dust up" is deeply offensive to those who know the truth and care about our system of government. And it isn't a "fact". It's an opinion, and a divisive one.

I'm a very firm supporter of the 1st Amendment. In that you are free to speak your mind, express your thoughts, and be free of criminal charges from the government.

That doesn't mean your employer can't instruct you how to conduct yourself in public, when you are a public figure for the organization.
When the FBI (a far left organization) promulgates Jan 6th as a Riot, why on Earth would you dis-agree?

Tell us Why Jan 6th was an insurrection attempt...?

Old 06-11-2022, 08:04 AM

25,744 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
I was going to comment more on this thread but Godwin's law just has been invoked.
When the shoe fits, wear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manigault View Post
No one yet has examined exactly what the coach said,
See OP link.

Old 06-11-2022, 08:23 AM

2,871 posts, read 1,150,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
THIS reminds of History lessons from WW2

"Authoritarianism"--- not allowed to think or express views different than establishment, the enforcement or advocacy of strict obedience to authority at the expense of personal freedom. lack of concern for the wishes or opinions of others.

Hello!
Jack Del Rio has the right (and freedoms) to opine, at least for now.
Had it been me, and if I were in the same financial bracket as Jack Del Rio is, I would literally have taken my ball and gone home, if given the choice between standing up for what I said, as opposed to having to grovel, apologize, etc., in the interest of keeping my position. I'd simply enjoy my view of Lake Minnetonka and wait for - or create - the next professional opportunity for myself. He doesn't have the concerns that most people have; he's successful, and, by virtue of that, a target. Jealousy and contempt for those who are runs rampant these days, and if people don't hear what they want to hear, they will retaliate. Hence, more of the same.
This is a sign of our times; a culturally sick nation.

Old 06-11-2022, 08:26 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
You would expect this propaganda to occur outside of the country. He was forced to take back his comments and say George Floyd riots were peaceful, apologizing to the rioters/looters and state there was no comparsion to Jan. 6th, and fined $100k.

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2022/...-capitol-riot/
My hope would be that the Kaepernick free speech supporters would rush to his defense. They are hypocrites if they don't. We can argue about whether or not Jack Del Rio was correct or not, but the fact is, he's an employee and the employer can decide if he is communicating their views.

Old 06-11-2022, 08:27 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,024,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Apples and oranges.

Kapernick went out of his way to be stupid & insulted a lot more folks than the number of left wingers who think J6 was some sort of an insurrection.

And the coach was right: compared to the riots/looting/destruction/murders, etc. during the "peaceful" protests in GF's? J6 was dustup.
In both cases they were using their position to speak on a topic. The team has the right to sanction them.

Old 06-11-2022, 08:37 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
He was doing a press conference representing his team. I think this has to do with his job.
What an ignorant, upside down world you people create ….. the man made a comment on social media ….. and the comment itself was rather innocuous, and certainly didn’t warrant so much attention, let alone this phony, contrived outrage. And, it was the media that dragged this into the professional work environment, not him, as they continually salivate like a pack of hungry wolves for the tasty flesh of their next victim, so they can continue making examples of those who don’t surrender to the leftwing mob.

We all know the routine now. It’s not a surprise. This is the world we live in. The left woke crowd are on the constant look out for any opportunity to create controversy and confrontation, and to exploit any opportunity it sees as vulnerable to their assaults. If no opportunity presents itself for virtue signaling, an opportunity will be created.

And the hypocrisy is so immense…. one guy, who is accused of being a serial sexual predator by 24 different victims just receives the wealthiest contract in NFL history, while a coach gets fined a 100 bands for the crime of expressing an opinion.

You cannot make this kinda crap up, and some of you seem too happy to help promote this lunacy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies