Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2022, 11:23 AM

8,418 posts, read 4,576,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brrabbit View Post
There is a huge community of "trans-admirers", but for them going the all way out is a turn off.

There is a possibility of a true love, where a guy learns to love the person and accept possibility that there will be no children in future (adoption is an option though).
There are some who still prefer women and become a lesbian couple. With the possibility of having a common children.
There is a certain level of acceptance among fetishist and kinky community.
And then there's a possibility to date other transsexuals.

I am sure these are not the only options. So, the life is certainly not over. Although no one promised it would be easy.

Sounds like they have surgically condemned themselves to every groups "friend zone". Doesn't sound great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2022, 11:27 AM

8,418 posts, read 4,576,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Interesting. The same people on this and other threads talking about kids being groomed by teachers are the same people who want to arm teachers with guns, correct?

Swing and a miss.

Old 06-13-2022, 11:30 AM

3,368 posts, read 2,891,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Sounds like they have surgically condemned themselves to every groups "friend zone". Doesn't sound great.

Whatever works for them.

Old 06-13-2022, 11:31 AM

11,474 posts, read 6,002,443 times
Quote:
Right,except for lead in paint and gas, asbestos in nearly everything, heck the original tin man from wizard of oz couldn't even do the job because he was breathing in aluminum dust from the paint. Not telling as well we had harmful pesticides causing birth deformities yeah better living through chemistry indeed.

You really think these things just now came about ? They've always existed they just never knew what to call them thanks to technology being able to figure it out.

Last edited by Igor Blevin; 06-13-2022 at 11:40 AM..

Old 06-13-2022, 11:32 AM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrabbit View Post
There is a huge community of "trans-admirers", but for them going the all way out is a turn off.

There is a possibility of a true love, where a guy learns to love the person and accept possibility that there will be no children in future (adoption is an option though).
There are some who still prefer women and become a lesbian couple. With the possibility of having a common children.
There is a certain level of acceptance among fetishist and kinky community.
And then there's a possibility to date other transsexuals.

I am sure these are not the only options. So, the life is certainly not over. Although no one promised it would be easy.
huge community? LOL.

Yes, what we have is new term called "pansexual" which means this rare person that loves a human for their mind without regards to any physical characteristics. I mean, it's an entirely noble concept - we should love the "person" and not the identity. It just runs counter to a lot of biological chemistry.

Old 06-13-2022, 11:35 AM

11,474 posts, read 6,002,443 times
Quote:
Interesting. The same people on this and other threads talking about kids being groomed by teachers are the same people who want to arm teachers with guns, correct?

No, but since you brought it up... Please explain how teachers with guns would harm the children they care for, or do you think a teacher suddenly become a mad raving homicidal lunatic the second she straps on a gun?

I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer, let alone an intellegent one.

Or did I just trigger your inner snowflake by saying "she" instead of "they"? Given that 75% of all teachers are female. Well, at least they were born female. Who knows what they identify as now?

Old 06-13-2022, 11:42 AM

13,961 posts, read 5,625,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Which is, to me, the prime reason the suicide, depression and drug abuse rates among that "community" have gone up since their "authentic truth" has become not just tolerated/accepted, but straight government propaganda. Tons of folks not very popular with whatever dating/intercourse cohort they wish to engage with, so they make this rather serious and permanent cosmetic leap in the hopes of increasing their desirability, only to find out that they lowered it and actually decreased their dating/intercourse prospects. They become even more bummed out than before, and oh look, the statistics bear that out.

Lots and lots of permanent cosmetic alterations to address what is a temporary and misidentified problem. Once they figure out the temporary/imaginary thing, they are left with what for many is a permanent mistake.

I feel bad for those folks. Way too many took temporary confusion/sadness and turned it into a lifetime of regret.

Old 06-13-2022, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Which is, to me, the prime reason the suicide, depression and drug abuse rates among that "community" have gone up since their "authentic truth" has become not just tolerated/accepted, but straight government propaganda. Tons of folks not very popular with whatever dating/intercourse cohort they wish to engage with, so they make this rather serious and permanent cosmetic leap in the hopes of increasing their desirability, only to find out that they lowered it and actually decreased their dating/intercourse prospects. They become even more bummed out than before, and oh look, the statistics bear that out.

Lots and lots of permanent cosmetic alterations to address what is a temporary and misidentified problem. Once they figure out the temporary/imaginary thing, they are left with what for many is a permanent mistake.

I feel bad for those folks. Way too many took temporary confusion/sadness and turned it into a lifetime of regret.
Being a cis-male and cis-female worthy of reproduction is not easy either. Many traps may lay ahead to de-select those unfit to have babies from the genetic pool. The less competition for those who avoided all the traps! No? Why it is cis-gender people who want to tell other people what they should or should not do?

Old 06-13-2022, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
huge community? LOL.

If you ask any guy you know if he ever considered a sex with a t-girl, they will decline it aggressively. But if you check a place where t-girls gather, you'll see quite a number of guys hanging out there, buying drinks and obviously looking for favors in return.

Old 06-13-2022, 12:04 PM

9,419 posts, read 11,166,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
No, but since you brought it up... Please explain how teachers with guns would harm the children they care for, or do you think a teacher suddenly become a mad raving homicidal lunatic the second she straps on a gun?

I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer, let alone an intellegent one.

Or did I just trigger your inner snowflake by saying "she" instead of "they"? Given that 75% of all teachers are female. Well, at least they were born female. Who knows what they identify as now?
That is a question worthy of a Supreme Court Associate Justice nominee...or at least Socrates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies