Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2022, 09:59 AM

2,612 posts, read 928,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Oh boy I sure hope the deaths are not due to the Covid shots that the Gov. forced us to get but should we really be surprised with the way the vaccines were rushed out without the usual long trials?

I'm going to put my conspiracy tin foil cone of doom hat on now.

Imagine if Big Pharm knew there was going to be side affect problems with the shots and they already have the counter drugs ready to go, at a nice price of course, that many of us will need to take if we want to live?

The thing is IF these deaths are linked to the shots will they tell us?
Have you seen the show Utopia with John Cusack? It was a good show and the timing of it alongside the Covid pandemic was really something. I feel like very few people have seen this and many would find it interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFSKBllxRIw

Old 06-14-2022, 10:01 AM

35,045 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
UK Daily Mail

SADS or Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, is an 'umbrella term to describe unexpected deaths in young people', said The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, most commonly occurring in people under 40 years of age. The term is used when a post-mortem cannot find an obvious cause of death.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nly-dying.html

SADS becoming an epidemic.
Where's the politics or controversy? I am interested but is there something political or controversial about these deaths?

Old 06-14-2022, 10:09 AM

866 posts, read 319,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
God has given man a free will. They have choices to be either evil or good. Some people feed on garbage and become evil. Some feed on the good things of God. This is evident.
God?? OK, you do you, just don't state your beliefs as fact until you have proof.

And sure, all the innocent children that are abused or die horrible deaths have free will. Got it.

Old 06-14-2022, 10:45 AM

15,070 posts, read 8,629,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Well no they don’t, that’s why it’s called SADS.

The doctor who’s starting the registry said about 100 people a year (per year, not only last year or the year before) die from it in Victoria - so what caused it in 2019, or 2018, or 2006? (I assume you know what caused it, even if governments won’t admit it).
Let me explain the freaking facts of life to you. This is a blatantly obvious, and totally absurd cover story to explain the vaccine induced deaths that are now becoming so prevalent, it’s impossible to cover up. But this particular story serves an additional purpose … bringing attention to these sudden unexplained deaths in the low numbers being cited leads the idiots and con artists to point to those low figures as hardly a crisis worth getting worked up about, as has already occurred right here in this discussion. It’s just another of the preemptive countermeasures, like the “monkey pox” story, among others, to establish talking points for explaining the rash of increasing illnesses and deaths directly attributable to the bioweapon injections, which now have a several page listing of the countless possible side effects admitted by the manufacturer of this poison. It’s no longer a mystery to any thinking person what is actually going on here.

Certainly, this story alone would not be such a big deal in the absence of other indications of deaths occurring in excessive numbers, but it’s not an isolated story at all. We have already had major commercial life insurance companies coming forward to report a 40% increase in all-cause mortality subsequent to the distribution of these “vaccines” compared to background figures over the past decade. We have the reporting system data here and from other countries showing massive damage being caused by these injections. So the cause of this excessive death now being seen isn’t a mystery to anyone who has been paying attention. These deaths were actually predicted beforehand, and now we have reality validating those predictions. Therefore, it only stands to reason that if the predictions were accurate, so too were the predicted cause.

But that was then, and this is now. And now we have the thousands of newly released documents ordered released by the court, from Pfizer, showing that they knew from the initial trials of the damage and death that these “vaccines” would cause, and that this data was deliberately kept secret, while moving forward with this worldwide vaccination agenda anyway.

The good news is, all of these lame, irrational denials and excuses that may have worked to cover this up before, can no longer do so, and are now fooling very few, because the understanding of how harmful and dangerous these injections are has become widespread, because the evidence is undeniable and overwhelming.

Those who continue to promote these lies and propaganda are accomplishing only one thing now … they are reaffirming their complicity in this crime, which we can hope will at some point serve as useful evidence for merciless prosecution.

Old 06-14-2022, 10:49 AM

9,085 posts, read 6,311,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Could be God is taking them off the earth before all hell breaks loose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stone26 View Post
That must be it. And those of us left behind are just heathens... or maybe God just doesn't love us.
Only the good die young.

Old 06-14-2022, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Where's the politics or controversy? I am interested but is there something political or controversial about these deaths?
Excuse me? You must be a visitor from another planet, recently arrived here. Let me fill you in on current events happening here on planet earth.

For the past two years, we earthlings have been dealing with the most controversial and politically driven story in all of human history, beginning with a global pandemic caused by a pathogen created by mad scientists in a laboratory, serving as the pretext for the deployment of a population reduction weapon posing as the cure for that manufactured disease. This was planned and implemented by global elitists who believe the human population needs to be reduced by 90%.

Given the fact that such a goal would require the mass kill off of several billion human beings, and that efforts to accomplish this are now showing signs of success, I’m not sure there is a subject more controversial to discuss here.

Old 06-14-2022, 10:59 AM

4,901 posts, read 3,359,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Or any number (or any combination) of different manmade chemicals or materials that have been accumulating in the environment over the last 50 years.
Yep, like microplastics. Or even perhaps other vaccines that people have been taking forever.

Old 06-14-2022, 11:00 AM

11,460 posts, read 5,989,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I can only assume you haven't been reading the responses in this thread.

Old 06-14-2022, 11:25 AM

43,076 posts, read 18,252,401 times
Remember the movie "I Am Legend" ?

Well that vaccine didn't start showing bad after effects until 18 months passed.

Coincidently it's been about 18 months since the covid shots started.

Nah...couldn't be due to the shots..multiples of them.

Out of the blue...people under 40 just dying. Now being urged to go see a cardiologist to get their hearts checked.

Old 06-14-2022, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoffee57 View Post
Most instances of SADS in young people will be cardiac related, and will have many causes, usually undiagnosed congenital heart problems. However, that doesn't mean the vaccine hasn't added to some of these numbers in 2021.
Don’t be ridiculous. The primary point here is that we already know these injections cause cardiac problems, and the mechanism of action is also understood and measurable in d-dimer tests which show micro blood clotting that isn’t detectable in typical scans, occurring in over 60% of the people receiving these injections.

We have seen the coinciding significant increases in incidences of myocarditis and pericarditis in age groups which typically don’t suffer such medical conditions. And these increases coincide with the mass vaccination of the population with experimental pharmaceuticals.

Given the fact that no species, human or otherwise, typically experience sudden and inexplicable changes in genetics which result in the dramatic reduction of lifespans by 50% or more, what evidence do you base such an absurd insinuation on?

Where did you come up with this nonsense? Do you have a legitimate source? Or is this just more hot air attempting to convince people that cats bark and dogs meow?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies