Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 11:34 AM

43,478 posts, read 18,573,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
They do and they are.
Well just like the FBI....no evidence.
And just like the Russian dossier...no evidence

But what's a couple of million each time the left decide that Trump is guilty of something with ZERO evidence.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:36 AM

13,649 posts, read 4,375,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
The key factor is whether the hearings will change any minds. I think we all know the banana Republican faction is already set in their confirmation bias views, so this is about the independent voter. If no minds are changed by the current evidence, well that's just sad.

The independent voter has 20 things on their minds from inflation and food and gas costs. Democrats are stupid thinking this circus is a priority. The sad thing Democrats are wasting resources and time with this when the people are suffering everyday, that's sad.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:41 AM

27,715 posts, read 28,837,641 times
Trump already got impeached for January 6.

Does anybody even know what these hearings are about? Some weird form of double Jeopardy?

Old 06-15-2022, 11:43 AM

11,911 posts, read 5,889,760 times
Quote:
The key factor is whether the hearings will change any minds. I think we all know the banana Republican faction is already set in their confirmation bias views, so this is about the independent voter. If no minds are changed by the current evidence, well that's just sad.

I think most people have brains and see this whole thing is a sham. As a Dem I question why there weren't hearings about the protests at the WH when Trump went into a bunker. BLM leaders threatened to burn down the WH and nothing was done. You can't have a united America when only one side is persecuted.

I also think people are more worried about housing, food and gas. People aren't stupid and have seen the videos of the guards ushering the supposed "insurrectionists" into the Capital. Only some here still are affected by TDS - the rest have moved on and are trying to live life.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:46 AM

7,093 posts, read 2,775,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
So what's the point in continuing the circus show???
Liz Cheney needs more camera time for her audition tape for MSNBC once she is kicked out of office on August 16.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:49 AM

7,093 posts, read 2,775,145 times
Quote:
There will be 5 more months of suffering under Joe Biden until the election. No one will remember this farce by then.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:50 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,807,545 times
What is your source? From The Hill today

Quote:
The committee investigating last year’s attack on the U.S. Capitol says it is undecided on the question of whether to issue a criminal referral of former President Trump for his role in the rampage. For a growing number of Democrats watching from the sidelines, however, the answer is already clear.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...rals-of-trump/

Old 06-15-2022, 11:50 AM

13,649 posts, read 4,375,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I think most people have brains and see this whole thing is a sham. As a Dem I question why there weren't hearings about the protests at the WH when Trump went into a bunker. BLM leaders threatened to burn down the WH and nothing was done. You can't have a united America when only one side is persecuted.

I also think people are more worried about housing, food and gas. People aren't stupid and have seen the videos of the guards ushering the supposed "insurrectionists" into the Capital. Only some here still are affected by TDS - the rest have moved on and are trying to live life.

Exactly. You can't have 1 set of laws for 1 side and ignore the other side. The BLM movement took over the country and made politicians bend the knee (with the media and corporations) while making millions of dollars. It's a joke.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:51 AM

43,478 posts, read 18,573,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post

I saw that video and right then and there the entire "insurrection" story ENDED.

What type of "insurrection" is it when the capital police are holding the door open for you ????
Add to that tales of AOC "fearing for her life" when she wasn't even in the building.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:51 AM

18,755 posts, read 7,661,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
What is your source?
Didn't even read the OP, did we?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies