Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 06:23 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 3 days ago)

35,613 posts, read 17,935,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
It’s going nowhere whether folks let it rest or not.

Proof to it being an attempt to kill Pence and Pelosi, led by because Trump?
It's not going nowhere.

The committee hasn't yet finished reporting; I want to hear what they have on the funding of the Proud Boys, and why the Proud Boys arrived the night before and set up their assault area in the morning.

Also, 5 Proud Boys have just been charged with sedition; the release of the information they have on them would be invaluable to their successful prosecution.

We all know you want the committee to back down and shut up. They're not, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2022, 06:25 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,196,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
It's not going nowhere.

The committee hasn't yet finished reporting; I want to hear what they have on the funding of the Proud Boys, and why the Proud Boys arrived the night before and set up their assault area in the morning.

Also, 5 Proud Boys have just been charged with sedition; the release of the information they have on them would be invaluable to their successful prosecution.

We all know you want the committee to back down and shut up. They're not, though.
It’s going nowhere on getting because Trump. As I’ve said, folks will have to settle for smaller fish.

Actually, I think the committee is hilarious in their obsession to get because Trump when it’s never going to happen…and if they want to waste more taxpayers time and money, have at it.

Old 06-15-2022, 06:27 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 3 days ago)

35,613 posts, read 17,935,039 times
Quote:
It’s going nowhere on getting because Trump. As I’ve said, folks will have to settle for smaller fish.

Well, at any rate, sounds like he'll be indicted in Georgia for trying to interfere with an election.

And I don't have the proof yet, Erie. You seem to be unable to process this. The committee hasn't released their findings on that yet.

Please wait until the end of the committee hearings to ask this again - then, you might receive an answer.

Old 06-15-2022, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Well, at any rate, sounds like he'll be indicted in Georgia for trying to interfere with an election.

And I don't have the proof yet, Erie. You seem to be unable to process this. The committee hasn't released their findings on that yet.

Please wait until the end of the committee hearings to ask this again - then, you might receive an answer.
Nah, folks just want that to happen.

In other words, and as I’ve said, zero proof to your claims, yet you insist he’s guilty.

Perhaps you should do that before making unfounded claims just because you want it to be true, especially since you’ve been yet to be right or having any proof.

Old 06-15-2022, 06:35 PM

7,924 posts, read 9,148,359 times
So to be clear, this is a different committee than the House committee that is on tv. And the DOJ is supposedly doing their own investigation.

And this is why our govt costs us so much. 3 seperate committees looking at the same thing. 2 have no power to charge criminally to investigate what Democrats though was the worst CRIME in the history of democracy.

Old 06-15-2022, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
So to be clear, this is a different committee than the House committee that is on tv. And the DOJ is supposedly doing their own investigation.

And this is why our govt costs us so much. 3 seperate committees looking at the same thing. 2 have no power to charge criminally to investigate what Democrats though was the worst CRIME in the history of democracy.
Bingo

Old 06-16-2022, 07:06 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,699,244 times
So anti-police Democrat leadership in Congress refused police protection because they hate police. And when they discovered what happens when you don't have police presence, they didn't blame themselves. They blame the most pro-police politician we've ever had (Trump).

Old 06-16-2022, 08:14 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,949,516 times
Quote:

Actually, I think the committee is hilarious in their obsession to get because Trump when it’s never going to happen…and if they want to waste more taxpayers time and money, have at it.
Proof, proof, proof.

You must be really fun to watch a murder mystery movie with. From the first 5 minutes always asking who did it? Who did it? Who did it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies