Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2022, 03:06 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,005,412 times

Advertisements

It's pretty unthinkable, that it things could be worse than it is now. Gas would be over $10 already and inflation would be double. The best thing to happen to Biden was Manchin standing up to his own party and saying WTF is wrong with all of you??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2022, 03:11 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,347,968 times
Manchin should get a lot of credit for saving what’s left of our country under Biden, which admittedly, isn’t much.

Old 06-15-2022, 03:55 PM

25,738 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Joe Scarborogh, some Lib media guy trashed Joe Manchin on his show months back calling Manchin "an obstructionist" when Joe voted down more Biden/Pelosi/Shumer spending.

Then, yesterday on his show, Joe S said "imagine how much worse inflation would be had Joe Manchin not rejected all the extra spending"

I heard both quotes today on the largest nationl talk radio show while driving, & they were in direct opposition of each other.

These Lib talking heads are puppets...nothing more. Evidently, Biden has been removed from the "kid gloves" list, so now even the uber left media has the Green light to attack Slidin' Biden.

Old 06-15-2022, 03:56 PM

29,825 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Joe Manchin is the kind of Democrat I can still have a civilized conversation with, and likely agree with many points he has to make. Democrats aren't my enemy. Too many of their policies just stink and are bad for the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Joe Scarborogh, some Lib media guy trashed Joe Manchin on his show months back calling Manchin "an obstructionist" when Joe voted down more Biden/Pelosi/Shumer spending.

Then, yesterday on his show, Joe S said "imagine how much worse inflation would be had Joe Manchin not rejected all the extra spending"

I heard both quotes today on the largest nationl talk radio show while driving, & they were in direct opposition of each other.

These Lib talking heads are puppets...nothing more. Evidently, Biden has been removed from the "kid gloves" list, so now even the uber left media has the Green light to attack Slidin' Biden.

LOL, Scarborough was a republican during the 4 years or whatever he served. Probably a RINO puke and the people couldn't stand his stench. His new look is super soy. I think watching his program would give me low T.

Old 06-15-2022, 04:54 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
It's pretty unthinkable, that it things could be worse than it is now. Gas would be over $10 already and inflation would be double. The best thing to happen to Biden was Manchin standing up to his own party and saying WTF is wrong with all of you??
And that IDIOT PELOSI was trying to say that increased government spending would control inflation!

Nobody could be that stupid, so she must just be evil.

Old 06-15-2022, 05:40 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
And that IDIOT PELOSI was trying to say that increased government spending would control inflation!

Nobody could be that stupid, so she must just be evil.
I remember.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies