Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 04:56 PM

26,218 posts, read 19,146,198 times

Advertisements

Short of Satan popping out of the ground and setting the entire nation afire, yes, yes he is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2022, 04:58 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,453,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
LOL another BDS thread.

No that would be his predecessor.
When folks did this about Trump I thought it was in poor taste. Talk about specifics, about policies. Fortunately it wasn't 24/7.

But wow. 24/7 some of these folks refuse to accept reality. This is nuts folks. Its LITERALLY almost all Republicans telling you how many of these non stop lies they debunked. How much time they spent dealing with a tsunami of falshoods where if you debunked one he just kept going until he finally found one you didnt know the answer on, or had to get back to him on.

Its just so transparent. Trump just desperately refused to accept reality. And it sure looks like criminal actions were taken to try and overturn it.

Everyone can see-Trump was told by everyone competent that the election was stolen stuff was nonsense. utter lies. And yet he continued to incite folks.

And heres the thing. Yeah I THINK it was intentional to be honest. But im not QUITE sure they could make the criminal intent. Mental incompetence. He was fooled by charlatans defense perhaps. Know what gets him in the end? The state laws where he clearly 100% violated the state laws on this.

Eastman though? Giuliani? ALL those state reps who signed fake election documents? oh yeah. Theyre at risk.

Old 06-15-2022, 05:01 PM

27,327 posts, read 15,463,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Or just the 2nd or 3rd worst thing to happen? I would place him as being worse than Jan 6th, but not as bad as Pearl Harbor.

Whatever the case may be, we will persist, overcome, and prosper once more. That much I am sure of. Joe Biden isn't strong enough to defeat America. He can't even win against a flight of stairs.

We will be ok.
The main difference is that Pearl Harbor was attacked from without but Biden attacks America from within.

Old 06-15-2022, 05:02 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,089,166 times
His agenda, which stems from obama is in the top 8. The whole woke thing is tearing this nation down. Other countries laugh at the once tuff USA, now we are pansies. The US promotes a boy turning into a girl, a girl turning into a boy and there is also the unknown

Old 06-15-2022, 05:14 PM

17,546 posts, read 9,349,641 times
Biden the “worst thing that has EVER happened to America” ???

Where do you people come up with this?
I would suggest 9/11, when well over 3,000 people were Murdered on our own soil with a coordinated attack would beat Slow JOE INC. should be right up there.

Old 06-15-2022, 05:21 PM

10,046 posts, read 9,556,615 times
Ilhan Omar says she’ll support Joe for a second term. I guess some people just can’t resist doubling down on stupidity.

Old 06-15-2022, 05:22 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,453,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Biden the “worst thing that has EVER happened to America” ???

Where do you people come up with this?
I would suggest 9/11, when well over 3,000 people were Murdered on our own soil with a coordinated attack would beat Slow JOE INC. should be right up there.
And WW2, Vietnam, Korea, etc. All pretty rough.

And Ufda, the poor Native Americans Man they were straight up almost genocided. Like for real.

Old 06-15-2022, 05:26 PM

23,672 posts, read 17,362,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Nope!
Go read our history a bit further.
Vietnam , polio, typhoid fever, stock market crash of 1920's are just a few that come to mind ...
Course the civil war wasn't exactly a quiet dust up .
The USA history is filled with events that had greater impact . I encourage a bit more deep dive .
How about open borders contributing to the leading cause of death for 18 to 45 year olds and the subsequent issue allowing terrorists into our country to ensure another 911 attack. Lest we not forget the destruction of our economy, the corruption of intel agencies and the attempted insurrection of a sitting president and l;oss of the free press.

No free press, no country!

Old 06-15-2022, 05:27 PM

15,680 posts, read 10,469,551 times
what joe's administration has done to all americans isn't his fault. his impact on the world and our nation is the fault of the voters who elected him.

i didn't vote for him.

Old 06-15-2022, 05:30 PM

4,994 posts, read 2,003,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Or just the 2nd or 3rd worst thing to happen? I would place him as being worse than Jan 6th, but not as bad as Pearl Harbor.

Whatever the case may be, we will persist, overcome, and prosper once more. That much I am sure of. Joe Biden isn't strong enough to defeat America. He can't even win against a flight of stairs.

We will be ok.

There was Jimmy Carter. He was and is a good man but a terrible president. Then we got Obama who set the stage for the mess we have in our society and economy today. Biden said "hold my beer". Biden is the worst president in our lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies