Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 06:44 PM

4,512 posts, read 1,864,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I'm a big Biden hater as anyone who reads these boards knows - he's corrupt, incompetent, and too much else for me to bother typing here, but the one thing I never criticize him about, are covid deaths. He's got nothing to do with it.
He did promise to cure it if elected, no?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2022, 06:47 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Or just the 2nd or 3rd worst thing to happen? I would place him as being worse than Jan 6th, but not as bad as Pearl Harbor.

Whatever the case may be, we will persist, overcome, and prosper once more. That much I am sure of. Joe Biden isn't strong enough to defeat America. He can't even win against a flight of stairs.

We will be ok.
Not really, because these idiots keep on voting candidates like Biden, screwing themselves, others, and our country.

Old 06-15-2022, 06:49 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times
Quote:
Is Joe Biden the Worst Thing to Ever Happen to America???
Nah, men wearing skinny jeans is worse.

Old 06-15-2022, 06:50 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,769,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Yes, Biden did make those claims about Covid.

Old 06-15-2022, 06:54 PM

3,332 posts, read 1,963,864 times
No it was obama, and yes by extension biden.
A close 2nd are the crap bag democrats who voted for them.

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
When folks did this about Trump I thought it was in poor taste. Talk about specifics, about policies. Fortunately it wasn't 24/7.

But wow. 24/7 some of these folks refuse to accept reality. This is nuts folks. Its LITERALLY almost all Republicans telling you how many of these non stop lies they debunked. How much time they spent dealing with a tsunami of falshoods where if you debunked one he just kept going until he finally found one you didnt know the answer on, or had to get back to him on.

Its just so transparent. Trump just desperately refused to accept reality. And it sure looks like criminal actions were taken to try and overturn it.

Everyone can see-Trump was told by everyone competent that the election was stolen stuff was nonsense. utter lies. And yet he continued to incite folks.

And heres the thing. Yeah I THINK it was intentional to be honest. But im not QUITE sure they could make the criminal intent. Mental incompetence. He was fooled by charlatans defense perhaps. Know what gets him in the end? The state laws where he clearly 100% violated the state laws on this.

Eastman though? Giuliani? ALL those state reps who signed fake election documents? oh yeah. Theyre at risk.

Au Contraire-

TDS was driven by fantasy and delusions proven to be false. People daily discuss the disasters of Biden, as HIS INCOMPETENCE AND FAILURES ARE HISTORICAL IN SCOPE. It is an unprescedented political disaster not seen since the US Civil War.

Contempt for Biden is warranted:

1. highest inflation in US history
2. highest gas prices in US history
3. crumbling stock and housing markets
4. nation entering major recession
5. incomes falling
6. personal wealth falling
7. war on energy
8. skyrocketing eletricity prices
9. blackouts in the US
10. product shortages
11. interest rates rising
12. quantitative tightening
13. crime escalating
14. open borders
15. Covid untamed
16. CRT in schools
17. tranny indoctrination in schools
18. The US using the FBI against parents concerned about thier kids education
19. World on the brink of war

yes............................ contempt for Biden IS 100% WARRANTED, AS HE IS A DISASTER TO THE NATION. IT IS SHOCKING THAT DEMS DEMAND NO CRITICISM OF BIDEN AFTER ALL THE MISERY HE HAS DELIVERED (AND WILL DELIVER) TO THE NATION.

278 posts, read 81,598 times
I think problems for the economy started decades earlier, i.e., economic growth started to slow down during the early 1960s, trade deficits became chronic after the early 1970s, and total debts started rising during the early 1980s. All these point to the dollar used as a reserve currency, and then later coupled with the petrodollar.

Old 06-15-2022, 06:57 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,528,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Yes, Biden did make those claims about Covid.
How quickly we forget. Hint: a lot of politicians make outlandish claims that do not prove true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yOv4PwttM

Old 06-15-2022, 07:23 PM

11,505 posts, read 6,008,999 times
Biden is a figurehead. He is just taking marching orders from his handlers and the global shadow government behind that. Obama was the same. Just a figurehead.

Worst things to happen to America. I don't know...

How about the creation of federal income taxes.
The creation of the Federal Reserve.
The New Deal Welfare State.
A rogue court calling abortion a Constitutional right.
Fatherless black families.
Creating the United Nations
Black illegitimacy birth rates over 80%
The massive expansion of the Federal government, their agencies, and their employees.
The Civil War
Slavery
The corruption of the federal government
The corruption of the FBI and the rise of the US police state and surveillance state
Telemarketers
The entire Woke movement
The push to accept all manner of moral deviancy from homosexuality to transvestitism
The general moral collapse of society
Shutting America down for 2 years and making everyone wear masks what was essentially a bad flu bug.

I could fill another 6 or 7 pages if you want me to. But I will just end with this...

How about the rise to power of the 1960s hippies and the communist infiltration of schools, universities, the media, entertainment, and the church, all of which resulted in today's radical Marxist Leftism, and has planted the seeds of a structural collapse of the American society and social fabric?

Will that do?

Biden is just an empty suit and a figurehead taking marching orders. It could be any other jackwipe sitting in the oval office and implementing the Great Reset for the New World Order.

Old 06-15-2022, 07:27 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,847,151 times
Quote:
Is Joe Biden the Worst Thing to Ever Happen to America???

No, that would be Creed (the band, not the movie). Or Nickelback.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies