Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2022, 11:06 PM

10,718 posts, read 7,216,596 times

Advertisements

Biden is just a puppet of modern day leftism. Everything that was predicted is happening and will likely get worse. The worst thing to happen to America in the first half of the 21st century is Leftism, Joe Biden being the puppets face of it right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2022, 11:25 PM

38,576 posts, read 22,453,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Or just the 2nd or 3rd worst thing to happen? I would place him as being worse than Jan 6th, but not as bad as Pearl Harbor.

Whatever the case may be, we will persist, overcome, and prosper once more. That much I am sure of. Joe Biden isn't strong enough to defeat America. He can't even win against a flight of stairs.

We will be ok.
The worst.

Biden took an economy That everyone knew was going to result in a massive rebound. But... Biden immediately set out to push his radical green agenda, and the US economy and the welfare of the people be damned. Biden thought he could simply wave his presidential pen, drive up the cost of energy, and we the people would simply roll over, stop driving gasoline and diesel powered cars and trucks, and buy electric vehicles, and he could have his green Utopia.

It didn't matter to Biden that the average person couldn't afford to simply waltz into a Chevy dealership, plop down $40,000 and buy a new EV. He didn't realize that we don't have tens of thousands of dollars laying around. Didn't realize our wallets were already being drained by the high cost of his inflation, and were struggling to make ends meet.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:35 PM

398 posts, read 209,358 times
IMO nine eleven was the worst thing. Everything changed after that.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:43 PM

4,496 posts, read 3,853,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
BDS is definitely real, sorry. There are doom threads about America being "destroyed by Biden" with grinning emojis of joy because BidenBidenBidenBidenBiden. Repetitive shrieky threads. And it is everywhere. Raging obsession, 18 months down the road.

BDS.
And 18 months later we still have raging obsession over someone who isn't even President anymore. TDS will do that to you. Where did you even get the idea for "BDS?" I know you didn't try to be original with that one.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:45 PM

7,554 posts, read 5,805,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Biden's not the problem.....it's the whole agenda machine behind him...never let a crisis go to waste...create all the crisis if you have to
I agree, he doesn’t even know where he is 3/4 of the time. Anyone that has trouble dressing him self and has to be pumped up on Adderall to function even close to a fifth grade level isn’t the problem. It’s the people pulling his strings. It’s really elder abuse.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:48 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
And 18 months later we still have raging obsession over someone who isn't even President anymore. TDS will do that to you. Where did you even get the idea for "BDS?" I know you didn't try to be original with that one.
We don't want to think about Trump. However, he won't shut up. How is it TDS to have to answer to constant Trumpisms thrown in one's face?

Of course BDS isn't original. And? Personal attacks won't change the fact that it is a real thing. I have seen President Biden get blamed for everything under the sun, including global issues. It really is like an illness.

Old 06-15-2022, 11:53 PM

910 posts, read 449,784 times
No I do not believe that any President , Biden or otherwise , was the worst thing to happen to the United States since truly bad things go way beyond who a particular country's head of government and/or state happens to be especially when it comes to countries with non totalitarian/dictatorial/absolutistic political systems such as ours .

That said I very much agree that the signs of ongoing decline in the United States are all the more apparent since the start of the Biden administration , however the roots of said decline stretch back much further , to a time when this doddering old fool from Scranton hadn't even been born .

In short the decline of the United States of America did not begin with Biden and more than likely won't end with Biden .

Old 06-16-2022, 12:11 AM

7,554 posts, read 5,805,512 times
One more thought, mark this thread because we haven’t even begun to feel the pain and witness the damage this guy is going to do to the average American and this country.

Democrats are even turning on him but it’s too late. The damage is done.. pumping 3 trillion into the economy that was completely unnecessary, for votes and payback to those who help the election process along will take the average family out of the game.

We can come back here in 6 months to catch-up and see whose made it and who hasn’t.

Old 06-16-2022, 12:35 AM

11,129 posts, read 6,065,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
As to your question, NO. That would be Former president Trump.
Oh hell yeah of course! Ja! Where to begin? Trump! What a pain! I mean, consider Putin. He had to wait until Trump was out of the way before he could press on with his plans to invade Ukraine. Bloody obstructionist! Damn well delayed the marxist destruction and takeover of the US for a whole 4 years!

That's probably not what you thinking.

Old 06-16-2022, 12:44 AM

11,129 posts, read 6,065,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Blakeley View Post
No I do not believe that any President , Biden or otherwise , was the worst thing to happen to the United States since truly bad things go way beyond who a particular country's head of government and/or state happens to be especially when it comes to countries with non totalitarian/dictatorial/absolutistic political systems such as ours .

That said I very much agree that the signs of ongoing decline in the United States are all the more apparent since the start of the Biden administration , however the roots of said decline stretch back much further , to a time when this doddering old fool from Scranton hadn't even been born .

In short the decline of the United States of America did not begin with Biden and more than likely won't end with Biden .
I would say the downfall of the US began with the cold war. The soviets set in motion a process that has been continuing to this day, even though they stopped existing. It's a bit like covid. Set it in motion and it just won't stop! It spreads like a plague! Like a woke plague.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies