Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2022, 06:46 AM

30,264 posts, read 18,817,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bftrent View Post
In My life:

1 Trump
2 W
3 Nixon
That is just a blatantly dumb, partisan liberal response.

You have no reason for such a "list" except idiotic emotional delusions. Meanwhile, the dems you have voted for have (and are) destroying any chance you may have had for economic prosperity and security.

The disasters of the last century have almost exclusively been due to democrat/liberal policy. A brief review of history would reveal that to anyone who has not sacrificed critical thinking.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2022, 06:59 AM

9,602 posts, read 4,415,677 times
I used to think Obama was evil incarnate. Charismatic, but evil to the bone. He shamelessly used his charm to propagate bigotry and divisiveness. The damage he did certainly laid the ground work for the Biden disaster, but Biden's level of incompetence is next-level. He and his supporters are the poster children for the Dunning Kruger effect. I was hoping he was too dumb to cause any real damage, but I seriously underestimated just how dumb he is.
Worst US Presidents ever:
1) Biden
2) Obama
By far. This isn't even a debate for anyone who derives conclusions based on facts.

Old 06-16-2022, 07:21 AM

11,004 posts, read 4,704,821 times
nah, he is a close 3rd behind facebook and twitter....they laid the fuel and poured the gas

Old 06-16-2022, 09:07 AM

4,987 posts, read 3,415,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourWakeUpCall View Post
I used to think Obama was evil incarnate. Charismatic, but evil to the bone. He shamelessly used his charm to propagate bigotry and divisiveness. The damage he did certainly laid the ground work for the Biden disaster, but Biden's level of incompetence is next-level. He and his supporters are the poster children for the Dunning Kruger effect. I was hoping he was too dumb to cause any real damage, but I seriously underestimated just how dumb he is.
Worst US Presidents ever:
1) Biden
2) Obama
By far. This isn't even a debate for anyone who derives conclusions based on facts.
Well said.

Old 06-16-2022, 09:18 AM

11,969 posts, read 25,560,368 times
I feel a difference between Obama and Biden admins is the later is the first time most admin positions have been filled by Woke academics rather Liberals with real world work experience. This is the first time most of them have had a real job and it's clear they don't know how to run things. From Bush I to Clinton to Bush II to Obama I always felt that most people running govt were competent. Trump was a step backwards (mostly competent people but unstable with constant job turnover) and Biden has been even worse in that regard.

Old 06-16-2022, 09:26 AM

17,034 posts, read 12,655,489 times
No. "Thing." Somewhere between #11 and #19. If you narrow down to presidents... Somewhere around 5th worst. Buchanan, Pierce, Johnson are safely worst 3.

Old 06-16-2022, 09:29 AM

24,893 posts, read 9,647,176 times
Well it’s very close. Let’s not forget Biden was a nobody until Obama selected, not elected, him as VP. He parlayed that name recognition into becoming a POTUS, only because folks hated trump.

Essentially, Biden was a rank and file nobody until he fell backwards into the national spotlight.

Old 06-16-2022, 01:33 PM

131 posts, read 52,167 times
No. Biden has virtually no ideas or agency himself. He's just a senile, likely demented, puppet for his advisors. If you like how the establishment has been running the US, I suppose you'll find him tolerable. In my opinion, he's definitely far too old to be president.

Old 06-16-2022, 02:28 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,923,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Or just the 2nd or 3rd worst thing to happen? I would place him as being worse than Jan 6th, but not as bad as Pearl Harbor.

Whatever the case may be, we will persist, overcome, and prosper once more. That much I am sure of. Joe Biden isn't strong enough to defeat America. He can't even win against a flight of stairs.

We will be ok.

He is THEE worst because all these clouds of locusts in so many forms of suck that are ruining the country originally emanated from his gaping senile mouth.

Old 06-16-2022, 02:32 PM

7,977 posts, read 5,016,353 times
Nahh... This country was on the downhill slide decades before Biden dating all the way back to the 60s/70s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies