Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2022, 07:04 AM

3,373 posts, read 2,923,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Is 3 years old too young? I've read of parents of 6 year Olds saying their child is Transgender?
If their child stays the same for another 8 years, then she probably is
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2022, 07:06 AM

26,661 posts, read 13,834,894 times
Giving kids hormones and surgery is so wrong and harmful.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:07 AM

45,350 posts, read 26,613,127 times
The ghouls are working overtime to get the children; abortions, body part removal and vaccines. Satan is in the building.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:18 AM

6,904 posts, read 3,124,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Is 3 years old too young? I've read of parents of 6 year Olds saying their child is Transgender?
There's no way a 6 year old is gonna be cognizant of that. That is merely the result of adults purposefully surrounding their kids with this alt lifestyle and 'leading' the cart.

It is intentionally manipulative to make kids a Cog in this social media circus so they can tik tok it, using positive reinforcement and seeing every problem as a nail to be fixed by a trans hammer.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:44 AM

2,133 posts, read 1,483,291 times
I believe that someday, once these children grow up and suffer the side effects of what they have done, the pendulum will swing back. One time after work this week I did some research on transition regret after coming over here. While there are sites out there that refute any regret and publishers of pro transition are angry saying regret is a lie, read some of the stories of people who do have regret.

Can you imagine having hormone and body part maintenance for the remainder of your life? Also the way hormones affect you mentally and physically? Look up the lower part maintenance of male to female surgery. It is ghastly. Oh goodness. Some of these people just give up on the painful maintenance and one person resigned themselves to a lifetime of no relationships.

It is hard enough just maintaining yourself as a human being and dealing with the normal health nuances and body parts wearing out, athletic injuries, etc. I cannot fathom a life time of that kind of beyond normal care and maintenance.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:48 AM

19,193 posts, read 27,829,724 times
They must really be feeling earth escaping from underneath their feet, if they are trying to get more votes from the rainbow crowd and students with loans.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:53 AM

2,133 posts, read 1,483,291 times
https://angelusnews.com/news/life-fa...ormer-patient/

>>In her early 20s, Lidinsky-Smith said, she became “depressed and gender dysphoric after years of obsessing over identity issues.”

“Finally, I thought I saw my route forward: the total transformation of medical transition, to live as a man,” she continued. “I started my transformation with cross-sex hormones injections. Four months later, I had my breasts removed in the masculinizing surgical procedure known as ‘top surgery’.”

“One year later, I would be curled in my bed, clutching my double-mastectomy scars and sobbing with regret,”

Old 06-17-2022, 07:55 AM

43,620 posts, read 18,677,941 times
"The science" says they have to do it that young to they can change them before puberty sets in.

From my memories...puberty is when boys turned from "yuck" to "ohhh. he's cute".
What happens when they suppress that ?

Old 06-17-2022, 07:56 AM

26,661 posts, read 13,834,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
https://angelusnews.com/news/life-fa...ormer-patient/

>>In her early 20s, Lidinsky-Smith said, she became “depressed and gender dysphoric after years of obsessing over identity issues.”

“Finally, I thought I saw my route forward: the total transformation of medical transition, to live as a man,” she continued. “I started my transformation with cross-sex hormones injections. Four months later, I had my breasts removed in the masculinizing surgical procedure known as ‘top surgery’.”

“One year later, I would be curled in my bed, clutching my double-mastectomy scars and sobbing with regret,”
So sad. There is no going back. We should be helping people accept their bodies.

Old 06-17-2022, 07:59 AM

43,620 posts, read 18,677,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
So sad. There is no going back. We should be helping people accept their bodies.
Biden signed an EO about restricting "conversion therapy". Called it a discrediting practice and anti-LGBT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies