Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2022, 06:18 AM

35,699 posts, read 21,054,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcio View Post
I think the chances are pretty low the DOJ charges him, but it might happen. Democrats control the DOJ until Jan 20 2025 so there is some time. However a later president could pardon him, or even Biden as a political move to attract right-leaning independents.

A better strategy all around would be to charge all those directly under him. His most loyal, crazed supporters who amplified his "big lie" and tried to make up all sorts of BS to support it. If his most loyal go down, and Trump didn't pardon them in advance, no one would ever work for him again. Because obviously he cares nothing for anyone other than himself, no matter how loyal those lapdogs might have been.
They will show him guilty but never drop the hammer. He is the Potus. We won’t do it. One thing is impeachment another jail time.

Old 06-20-2022, 06:31 AM

15,834 posts, read 6,543,563 times
Wishful thinking aside, I'm still not clear that DJT can be convicted of a crime since the laws were presumably broken before Biden was sworn into office. At that point the scalawag was still protected by the Constitution, so he's likely to be given a pass by the SCOTUS. They'd be better off going after what he did before taking office.

Old 06-20-2022, 07:21 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,920,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
This poll is crap.

https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-con...06.16.2022.pdf

A polling firm backed by Lefty groups with an awful methodology.

Poll after poll has shown Trump is now more popular than Biden.

Better luck next time.

You won't believe this poll. Will you believe an ABC poll?

6 in 10 Americans say Trump should be charged for Jan. 6 riot: POLL

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/10-a...ry?id=85482369

There goes his majority.

Old 06-20-2022, 07:57 AM

9,508 posts, read 4,342,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
I think when a citizen and former elected official colludes to overturn the election then charges can be rendered. It's RELEVANT.
As to polls I find most bias from the concept phase to the final analysis. Polls are more opinion.. and they run a wide spectrum.
I agree, but that didn't happen except in the minds of delusional Dems afflicted with TDS. As such, not relevant.

Old 06-20-2022, 08:00 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
OMG!! Can't the Republicans find anybody worthwhile to run in 2024 who at least pretends to be honest instead of a conniving narcissistic crook with a bad orange spray-paint tan? The Republican party can't be that bad off, can it?
Whew. For a moment I thought we might see criticism of Trump that mattered, like "that guy who doubled gas prices, caused record inflation, showed the world we were easily bullied around by the Taliban, mandated EVs with no plan for charging infrastructure, and no estimated carbon cost for it.. etc."
I mean, we never see any of Trumps policies pointed out as specific failures. Its always mean tweets, ***** grabber, Stormy Daniels... And bad orange spray paint tan? What the hell does that have to do with his on the job performance and how it might affect me?

Old 06-20-2022, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
You won't believe this poll. Will you believe an ABC poll?

6 in 10 Americans say Trump should be charged for Jan. 6 riot: POLL

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/10-a...ry?id=85482369

There goes his majority.
The justice system is not by mob rule.

Old 06-20-2022, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
How many Benghazi investigations were there? Cost?

I have seen only hand picked Trump employees being interviewed by the committee. They are the people providing evidence that POTUS knew the stop the steal was bogus.They are the people providing evidence that he instigated those who went to the Capitol to stop Mike Pence.

And they all said POTUS Trump knew exactly what he was doing.
No, they said Trump was told stop the steal was bogus, that hardly means he believed them.

The fact is the election WAS RIGGED. Zuckerbucks.

Old 06-20-2022, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
The justice system is not by mob rule.

That is true, I'm just showing that Trump is not as popular as the Trump worshipers in here seem to believe he is. I mean more than half the nation want to see him in prison. That can't bode well for his plans to run in 2024.

Old 06-20-2022, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The problem isn't what Trump may have done.

The problem is what Trump might do in 2024.

Your side has been trying to invent something for the past six years.

We understand that he is a problem for you because he exposes your lie that Democrats are on the side of working Americans.

What Trump may have done is the key to making sure we don't give him a chance to do anything in 2024. Because if he wins 2024 he will install himself as dictator for life as he tried to do in 2020 and this time he will win. And he will destroy democracy in America.

Old 06-20-2022, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Learn your history.

Americans went to war with Americans because of election shenanigans.

We know Covid-19 was used as a pretext to effect last-minute changes to election procedures by non-legislative bodies in swing states.

Doing so is a direct violation of the US Constitution...

"The times, places and manner of holding elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each state by the legislature thereof"

Changes made to voting procedures by governors and secretaries of state, later enforced by state courts, without the approval of the state's legislature effectively nullifies the returns of states like Michigan and Pennsylvania.
Many of the changes were done by instruction of Mark Zuckerbergs activist group.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/...in-key-states/

Make no mistake, zuckerbucks proved the election was rigged.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies