Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2022, 11:58 AM

6,007 posts, read 2,832,710 times

Advertisements

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-gay-bar.html

This took place last September, but is only now receiving attention. The sexualization of children, that is taking place amongst those with Progressive ideals, it quite sickening.

The more this excrement is pushed on society, the more I find myself turning to traditionalism and my Christian roots...

Old 06-20-2022, 12:08 PM

6,471 posts, read 6,670,076 times
That video was quite disturbing.

I miss the decency, the decorum, of years gone by. I think of my elder family members who passed away 20 or more years ago, and I cannot even imagine how shocked they would be at how much our society has devolved.

(Granted, some things have improved, but overall I'd say it's a net negative overall, by far.)

Old 06-20-2022, 12:30 PM

6,471 posts, read 6,670,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRobotnick View Post
Is this like the last article that depicted a similar thing but turns out the woman wasn’t a drag queen but was an actual cis woman and it was being passed around falsely stating that she was a drag queen?

Reverse image search is a useful tool.
If it was an actual woman, would it be legal for her to be jiggling her boobs around like that in front of children?

I'm assuming the fact that Aguilera's green rhinestone-studded "appendage" was fake is why she got away with jiggling it around on stage recently.

So "fake" indecent exposure is legal, but exposing for-real body parts gets you on the sex offender registry? Is that about right?

Old 06-20-2022, 12:58 PM

30,246 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-gay-bar.html

This took place last September, but is only now receiving attention. The sexualization of children, that is taking place amongst those with Progressive ideals, it quite sickening.

The more this excrement is pushed on society, the more I find myself turning to traditionalism and my Christian roots...
Same here.

Two years ago, I decided to pick up the holy book again, but this time, going from front to back, not skipping around and pulling things out of context (which a ton of people do, including those 'teaching' others, and those who argue with others about "contradictions"), and no matter what you believe - there are parts in that book that people think is trying to 'control everyone', which are actually some good ways to live.

You don't have problems if you don't lie, don't steal, don't engage in adultery, let the land rest every so often, wear appropriate clothing, don't eat certain foods, etc.

I chose to do that in part because of atheists claiming that only they know what is really the truth, and all the nastiness going on these days, especially what is being aimed at children.

This is grooming children, and anyone who says, 'Well, the parents have the right to decide...' Yeah? I suppose the parents also have the 'right to decide' just how hard they want to discipline their children? Oh! They can't do whatever they want? Some of it is criminal!

Just because they aren't physically hurting a kid doesn't mean they aren't hurting a kid.

AGAIN, LEFTIES: LEAVE. THE. CHILDREN. ALONE!

Old 06-20-2022, 01:08 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
I think what adults do is their business. Don't drag kids into this kind of thing.

Old 06-20-2022, 01:12 PM

39,072 posts, read 51,199,205 times
Having apparently milked bathrooms and transgenders for all that it's worth, Republicans now turn to drag shows. What next? Kari Lake, Trump's anointed candidate for AZ governor was exposed over the weekend for having a drag show at her daughter's (9 yo IIRC) birthday party. Not only that, but Lake is a fan having attended countless shows. She appeared cross-dressed as Elvis and made up in drag shows herself according to a close friend who is a drag performer. When confronted her campaign said it was not a drag queen at the party but a female "impersonator" and that Lake attended shows featuring female "impersonators". So let's just do the same thing with this thread. Just some female impersonators - Republican party approved fun for the whole family.

If you can get past the paywall, here is the story:

azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2022/06/18/arizona-drag-queen-barbra-seville-calls-out-kari-lake-for-hypocrisy/7674085001/

Old 06-20-2022, 01:13 PM

1,213 posts, read 567,205 times
All of this stuff is sick. It’s sick and twisted.
Anyone supporting it or encouraging it is sick in the head.
That is a fact. These people are mentally and morally sick and twisted.

Old 06-20-2022, 01:27 PM

25,689 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Nothing but the equivalent of "blackface." And all with the full approval of the left. Nothing like demeaning and making fun of women, eh?

How about we come up with a demeaning term for a demeaning practice??? I hereby, on this day, proclaim this practice be called "Broadface" (for those of you not old enough, the term "broad" was a rather belittling word for woman back in the day).

This "restaurant" is a business I could almost support being burned to the ground by "peaceful protestors" (note, I said... almost).

Meanwhile, leftist loonies... keep doing Broadface. You will get a backlash sooner or later just like you've gotten several times over the past couple of years. Which means (assuming we can castrate dominion) you will get a really ugly ass kicking on the next election. So don't stop being sickies now. Keep it up. You're hanging yourselves.

Old 06-20-2022, 01:33 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
we don't let kids drive until 16
serve when 18
drink when 21

why do we do that?

Its inappropriate until 18 to me.

Old 06-20-2022, 01:35 PM

43,054 posts, read 18,223,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
If it was an actual woman, would it be legal for her to be jiggling her boobs around like that in front of children?

I'm assuming the fact that Aguilera's green rhinestone-studded "appendage" was fake is why she got away with jiggling it around on stage recently.

So "fake" indecent exposure is legal, but exposing for-real body parts gets you on the sex offender registry? Is that about right?
Legal? Seems perfectly normal these days. I'm just waiting until kid orgies start
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies