Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2022, 01:41 PM

60 posts, read 21,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
the left has way overplayed their hand again....

call someone transphobic.....and they're going to go...yeah...so what

Yep. I'm done being nice.

Old 06-23-2022, 01:47 PM

60 posts, read 21,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
You can call it what you want but so much of the hateful rhetoric transgenders get remind me of the hate anti vaxxers got.

The hysterical calls of how harmful those not vaccinated are are little different from your first statement. People need to stop with the hate. Stop with the gender identity politics.

Yeah.

You said that.

Old 06-23-2022, 04:09 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Simple solution is those who are transgender or have no concerns about sharing space with them or those that pretend to be fight for unisex bathrooms and changing areas. Why do you think that women should give up their concerns and privacy because a few transgenders aren't comfortable in bathrooms or changing areas of their biological sex.

Especially now with the influx of immigrants, most of which are Mexican who strongly believe in Catholicism, those who wish to keep women's bathrooms for women only far outweigh the few transgenders that feel the need to use them. I have always advocated for equality but now you've gone to far and I refuse to bow to the few that want to deconstruct our society.

Old 06-23-2022, 04:36 PM

3,648 posts, read 3,784,210 times
There is no such thing as transgender. That is a cultural construct.

Biological males use the men's room. Biological female use the women's room.

Old 06-23-2022, 05:15 PM

1,719 posts, read 731,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Am woman. I walk into a woman's space and see a guy in a dress I will feel unsafe. That's my reality, my feeling, my lived experience. There's no arguing against that except to tell me to shut up, tell me I'm a bigot or a transphobe and that my feelings aren't as important as the feeling of that man in a dress. AND if on the off chance this man in a dress actually a deviant there to do harm, counting on the idea that nobody will dare question his presence, I'm supposed to suppress my survival instincts so I don't seem rude.

That's the message isn't it? Be honest.
Yes, Ceece. That's the message. The misogynists on this thread don't have the b***s to be honest.

Quite frankly, I'm appalled, but not entirely surprised, by the hatred of women exhibited by some of the posters here. Putting the "rights" of a disturbed, tiny per cent of the population before half the population is merely a new form of hatred and erasure of women.

You and Miss Terri have received an inordinate amount of putrid nonsense slung at you on this thread. I recognize several of those posters. They've cropped up on other threads and spew the same garbage. It's unfortunate you and Miss Terri are recipients of this creepy, misogynistic bile. I wonder if the mods are aware of it.

You made a great post, and I thank you for it. Bravo to you and Miss Terri!

Old 06-23-2022, 05:25 PM

17,301 posts, read 12,245,675 times
I’m reminded of this.

Trans woman is rejected from changing her driver’s license to female at the DMV. So she takes off her top outside. Then is arrested for indecent exposure of female breasts.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/andre...nder_n_1097978

Or this. Arrested for indecent exposure of female breasts. Arrested as a woman on police report but jailed as a man.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ashle..._n_3110904/amp

If they’re male surely there’s no problem with them baring their chests?

Old 06-23-2022, 05:30 PM

17,301 posts, read 12,245,675 times
Trans people overwhelmingly get assaulted in bathrooms not the other way around. And there seems to be a blind spot to trans men. Do you want a testosterone laden muscled and tatted up guy going into the ladies because that’s what the birth certificate says?

Old 06-23-2022, 05:31 PM

6,660 posts, read 2,969,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
I’m reminded of this.

Trans woman is rejected from changing her driver’s license to female at the DMV. So she takes off her top outside. Then is arrested for indecent exposure of female breasts.

Or this. Arrested for indecent exposure of female breasts. Arrested as a woman on police report but jailed as a man.

That depends on how much those puppies cost.

No pics and I didn't see if artificial breasts were wielded.

If they didn't have any then yeah,. "indecent' exposure may be a stretch.

Shoulda just went with disturbing the peace or something.

Old 06-23-2022, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Trans people overwhelmingly get assaulted in bathrooms not the other way around. And there seems to be a blind spot to trans men. Do you want a testosterone laden muscled and tatted up guy going into the ladies because that’s what the birth certificate says?
Which bathrooms? Male, female, unisex, or family bathrooms?

Old 06-23-2022, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I’m reminded of this.

No jail needed, just a psychiatric hospital.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies