Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2022, 08:06 AM

2,497 posts, read 3,403,730 times

Advertisements

Though Fauci fans in the media try to suppress the truth about Covid 'vaccines', at least a few people with integrity report with a critical eye about vaccine problems that the pharmaceutical and medical manipulators want to keep hidden:

Excellent article by Brooke Conrad, 'No Other Choice': Some Injured By Covid Vaccines Can't Get Medical Exemptions:

https://wgme.com/news/nation-world/n...cal-exemptions

The medical doctors who refuse to issue medical exemptions for these people are in violation of the first rule of medicine: First, do no harm.

Anthony Fauci has violated this policy numerous times. He has lied repeatedly and advocated for useless and barbaric policies that have contributed to numerous suicides, deaths of people in medical centers, drug overdoses, and endangered the mental and physical well-being of children.

Time for these treasonous people to be held accountable for crimes against the United States citizens. No more damaging progressive tyranny from the people running the Biden show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2022, 08:15 AM

25,702 posts, read 18,777,662 times
I think the public at large will find out in the not too distant future why the developers of the covid "vaccine" made sure they had legal immunity before the first injection was ever administered.

Old 06-21-2022, 08:22 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,733,915 times
Vaccine injuries have always been denied, minimized and dismissed by mainstream medicine. They are rarely taken seriously.

The Covid vaccine does appear to have more serious and more frequent injuries and those who did everything right according to the medical authorities and got vaccinated will now go through the same experience as many have before them. Vaccine injuries create anti-vaxxers.

Old 06-21-2022, 10:18 AM

43,052 posts, read 18,231,767 times
The covid vaccines are new. A technology never before used on humans.
People who got mRNA shots are the people being studied and eventually become part of the "long term effects" with long term being 5-10+ years.

Old 06-21-2022, 10:28 AM

10,435 posts, read 6,964,415 times
Not only legal immunity but dont have to report adverse events for 99 years.

Old 06-21-2022, 11:18 AM

2,035 posts, read 852,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Not only legal immunity but dont have to report adverse events for 99 years.
And when the American spirit and grassroots efforts tries to take hold by anyone warning others online of the devastating effects of these fake vaccines, they are silenced. In some cases even threatened. All you gotta do is some research. Why are the CEOs of life insurance companies freaking out and even trying to address congress as to the record increase in deaths among young people. They’re even claiming they’re on the verge of bankruptcy. And it’s not even reached it’s peak.

Old 06-21-2022, 11:20 AM

43,052 posts, read 18,231,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
And when the American spirit and grassroots efforts tries to take hold by anyone warning others online of the devastating effects of these fake vaccines, they are silenced. In some cases even threatened. All you gotta do is some research. Why are the CEOs of life insurance companies freaking out and even trying to address congress as to the record increase in deaths among young people. They’re even claiming they’re on the verge of bankruptcy. And it’s not even reached it’s peak.
Or news of all these young athletes either dropping dead or dropping out of events because they just don't have it anymore ?

All of a sudden the younger generations have these heart conditions that were just latent all the time and, of course, not related to the vaccine.

Old 06-21-2022, 11:39 AM

19,717 posts, read 10,112,559 times
The CDC is hiding the well-known injuries. When I got sick, my doctor said that he had not heard of the vaccine causing red blood cell issues. After It happened to me, he did a little research and found there had been numerous reports that are not being passed on to the medical community. Him not being informed led to a delay in my treatment. So I was extremely ill for a couple months that was not necessary.

If you could sue, they have enough experts that are paid well to say you are wrong.

Old 06-21-2022, 11:50 AM

19,799 posts, read 9,341,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
I am not doubting you -- and I have even posted a link from ONE Indiana insurance CEO said there was a 40% increase in working age deaths in the last half of 2021 vs. 2020 https://highlandcountypress.com/Cont...-64/4/22/75780 *-- but I have seen no reports about several insurance CEOs trying to address Congress about this. (I did Google 'CEOs try to address Congress about increased deaths' but nothing came up.)

Do you have a link or can your provide any kind of specific info that I can look up to get more info?

*Of course, fact checkers deny that the vaccines are responsible. However, here is an article by Dr. Malone, who many dismiss as "just a quack"

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...d8fc5fac4.html

Old 06-21-2022, 11:54 AM

6,364 posts, read 2,700,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post

The medical doctors who refuse to issue medical exemptions for these people are in violation of the first rule of medicine: First, do no harm.
Just on this point, it isn't always the Doctors. There are a lot more doctors out there than many people would like you to think that would write Medical Exemptions, but they are silenced.

In CA which probably has the most restrictive guidelines, the doctors are under such restrictions that for all practical purposes you either already have to be dying or prove(LOL) you were severely injured by a previous vaccine. Oh and ending up in the ER shortly after you got the COVID vaccine and being admitted to the hospital for a few days for a Heart Issue isn't considered severe enough because they couldn't "prove" it was the vaccine.

Doctors are not limited to the number of ME they can write(which is what the people pushing the vaccines say). But in reality, as soon as they write 5 in a given year the State automatically investigates them. If the State doesn't like what they did the doctor can say bye-bye to their license and those medical exemptions are technically now void.

Oh and just try to find an HMO doctor to write an exemption.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies