Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2022, 11:47 AM

17,587 posts, read 15,259,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Sudden adult death syndrome, or vaxx related dropping dead. patrick Swanigan just died of " natural causes" at 25.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1065 View Post
I think you mean Caleb Swanigan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
Shhhhh....you can’t post about healthy teenagers and young adults dropping like flies. Certain people on this forums don’t like that. I’ll let you guess which ones.

"Natural Causes" can be many things.

But yes.. This is the first athlete to die of natural causes.. Besides..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaines_Adams

Ah... Hell.. Here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden...th_of_athletes

There's about 100 others.

Old 06-22-2022, 11:48 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I looked up what they meant by Serious Adverse Effects:
I would have assumed my friend’s 6 week 375+ blood sugar spikes would be included, but then I read this:
She wasn’t hospitalized but did end up at the ER multiple times.

It will be years before we really sort out the true risk/benefit story of some of our Covid mitigations. Already we have a 350% increase in speech delays most likely associated with mask wear.
SAEs are immediately reportable to the sponsors medical monitor and drug safety and surveillance and the FDA. Relationship to drug is assessed and if required, the blind is broken to see if pt was on study med.

SAEs are of prime concern to the FDA and pharma.

Government agencies got mixed up into politics and the death toll will never be known, likely far less than reported due to reimbursement practices and government money.

Covid was God's gift to the democrats disrutped the normal voting process. Every dem issue is presented as existential crisis.. 'we are all going to die, unless......

Old 06-22-2022, 11:48 AM

17,587 posts, read 15,259,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinaggie View Post
Young adults with epilepsy have a preexisting medical condition so I’m not sure what your point is.

Thought the point of this topic was to make **** up.

Seems that's what most are doing.

Old 06-22-2022, 11:49 AM

1,781 posts, read 956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
"Natural Causes" can be many things.

But yes.. This is the first athlete to die of natural causes.. Besides..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaines_Adams

Ah... Hell.. Here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden...th_of_athletes

There's about 100 others.
There seems to be an epidemic of them this year and last year but you believe what you want and I’ll do the same.

Old 06-22-2022, 11:50 AM

1,781 posts, read 956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
Thought the point of this topic was to make **** up.

Seems that's what most are doing.
Speak for yourself.

Old 06-22-2022, 11:52 AM

9,913 posts, read 9,590,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You're better off not getting the shots, as it turns out. I hope you're all ok but damn, we tried to warn you. Sometimes, your political opponents are right. Remember that.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=4125239
Back in August 2020, this is exactly what i was afraid of. On the internet, there was talk about the vaccines - whether they caused all kinds of bad stuff to happen to your body, and those who wrote against those fears.

So i took the shot #1 and #2. my job required it to be able to continue work. I thought ok i will decide to get the shot.

Now it looks like what they are discovering may be true to my original August 2020 fears. Fortunately, i do not seem to have any problems... almost like i got injected with saline. (maybe i did).

Seems like those who are falling over dead are those who are young, in great shape, even an athlete, rather than those of us who are senior citizens, overweight, and in bad health. Maybe my fat has protected me against the bad effects of the vaccine.

Old 06-22-2022, 12:03 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,334,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Sudden adult death syndrome, or vaxx related dropping dead. patrick Swanigan just died of " natural causes" at 25.
Did you see the recent pictures of Caleb Swanigan?

The guy was over 400 pounds, which is 140 pounds over his NBA playing weight, he could of had a multitude of issues due to being that heavy.

Old 06-22-2022, 12:07 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
A “non peer-reviewed” article?????? This is what passes for “science” nowadays :smack Nice try………
It's no different than the mandates that came down from the US federal government about COVID. They ignored anyone that had a differing opinion. Even went so far as to work with social media companies to punish / ban anyone who dared to express opinions that differed from the government's

Old 06-22-2022, 12:34 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,471,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
Your defensiveness here is a bad look.
I continue to defend the medical from the far right conservative side. I will not stop!

Old 06-22-2022, 12:53 PM

3,279 posts, read 1,415,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
SAEs are immediately reportable to the sponsors medical monitor and drug safety and surveillance and the FDA. Relationship to drug is assessed and if required, the blind is broken to see if pt was on study med.

SAEs are of prime concern to the FDA and pharma.

Government agencies got mixed up into politics and the death toll will never be known, likely far less than reported due to reimbursement practices and government money.

Covid was God's gift to the democrats disrutped the normal voting process. Every dem issue is presented as existential crisis.. 'we are all going to die, unless......
Jesus….the death toll in the US is in excess of a million people. I know, I know….the government inflated the number. Even if you believe that bull****, reduce it by 75% and you still have a quarter million people dead. So thoughtful of you to dismiss it as just an inconvenience. I’m sure those who are deceased and their families appreciate your perspective.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies