Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2022, 06:40 AM

1,213 posts, read 567,936 times

Advertisements

Herd them up and toss them back over the fence. They’re trespassing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2022, 06:53 AM

1,014 posts, read 786,642 times
They will be bussed and sent to a town near you.

This guy said they sent them to his small and crime went up so badly.

Old 06-24-2022, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banksock View Post
They will be bussed and sent to a town near you.

This guy said they sent them to his small and crime went up so badly.
My former community became swarmed by illegals.
Cheap labor for the home improvement and service industry for the wealthy elites that invaded the area.
Crime went up tenfold. Not so much violent crime but property crimes(theft) skyrocketed, schools overwhelmed, and the dui rates are off the charts. Apparently these illegals love their cerveza’s and tequila.
The local police reports would always state charges as dwi & unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, often times along with unregistered, uninspected & uninsured. Also a staggering amount of leaving the scene of an accident, another increasingly popular pastime. They’d be driving looped and side swipe parked cars, plow through fences, take out utility poles, etc…funny sorta, but not funny. They love to steal tools and construction materials too. Domestic incidents among them was high as well.
And now, the school districts are proposing increased budgets(with tax hikes) to address the influx of students, most non English speaking. We moved to the middle of nowhere. It was just getting too crazy.

Old 06-24-2022, 07:18 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
How are these people surviving?

I still don't understand how they can walk thousands of miles and turn up at our Border with clean clothes, shoes that are not worn thin from walking and barely any supplies in their hands?

What do they eat? Where do they poop? Where do they sleep at night? Has anyone noticed the build up of trash along the Border and in the fragile desert scapes that these people are trampling? We know how fragile that ecosystem is because the Dems told us all about it when Trump wanted to build a wall across it.... Heck the Libs were worried about the migratory butterflies. Can't Butterflies fly over a wall? Not according to the Libs but the "migrants" can sure climb over them...

What are these wandering "migrants" going to do when they get desperate for food, water and shelter? I sure would not want to live in that area.

Old 06-24-2022, 07:36 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Truck every single one to DC and drop them off at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. This is a problem created in DC, it should be felt in DC, not in the rest of the United States. If Dems in the WH and congress want to flood the nation with illiterate foreign criminals make sure they see them front and center every day.

Old 06-24-2022, 07:37 AM

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardstarkey View Post
Herd them up and toss them back over the fence. They’re trespassing.
Great idea, but the lying fraud in the WH tore down the fence.

Old 06-24-2022, 07:40 AM

19,219 posts, read 17,088,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Fence is still there...

Old 06-24-2022, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Should be like many other countries.
Turn around, or be shot. Hell, some countries don’t even give a warning, they just shoot ya.

Old 06-24-2022, 07:57 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
Federal government shirking its duty. Time for a tax revolt

Old 06-24-2022, 07:58 AM

6,104 posts, read 3,341,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Those who come here illegally should be forced to do one month of manual labor as punishment, helping to build the border wall, and then deported afterwards.
I’d be fine with that, but you know as well as I do that that will never happen.

We need to come up with actual solutions. I say put them to work.

I live in a country that is made up of 90% foreign workers and 10% actual citizens.

If you don’t work, you get deported. If you get sick or injured to the point where you can’t work, you get deported. None of us work visa people can ever dream of being a citizen in this country, not ever have a say in how this country is run.

That is a good model for a country to have. I wish we would adopt it in the US. If you aren’t a citizen, show your worth. If you have no worth, GTFO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies