Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2022, 04:44 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
It is astounding that there are those who don't understand the similarities between Dr Fauci telling you what you can do with your body, and Clarence Thomas telling you what you can do with your body, and how the former led directly to the latter.

The left gave the government an inch and they took a mile. It's too late to rewind time now.
Dr. Fauci recommending mask and vaccinations is science.

Clarence Thomas ruling that women have no right to make their own medical decisions is religion.

Strange that you have such trouble distinguishing between the two.

Also, and this is no small point, unless you are in a business or school requiring masks, you are free to wander the earth, spreading whatever spews from your mouth to your fellow Americans, unimpeded by govt. decree.

You have a choice with vaccinations as well. Though some operations require their employees to be vaccinated, others do not. Parents are even able to send their children to public schools unvaccinated.

Dr. Fauci recommending masks and vaccinations is nowhere near the same as Thomas ruling that women have no right to make their own medical decisions.

Old 07-18-2022, 05:00 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Clarence Thomas ruling that women have no right to make their own medical decisions is religion.
That isn't what the Dobbs decision is about. It's about the US Constitution.

Old 07-18-2022, 05:07 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Couldn’t care less. My feelings aren’t hurt over it either way. Why are you avoiding the question of what’s the difference between my body my choice then versus now?
If one believes "my body my choice" in relation to masks and vaccines, then one must also believe "my body my choice" in regards to a woman getting an abortion.

Do you agree?

Old 07-18-2022, 06:07 AM

24,632 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:

1. Dr. Fauci is not an epidemiologist.

2. The left doesn't believe in the science of gender, let a lone the science of proper diet/exercise for a healthy immune system to prevent serious illness from COVID. Which is why the highest COVID death rate was from blacks and Hispanics, the Dem's own voter base.

3. Clarence Thomas and Dr. Fauci are equally non-qualified to tell Americans what to do with their body.

Funny how you don't seem to understand this concept.
Quote:
Dr. Fauci recommending masks and vaccinations is nowhere near the same as Thomas ruling that women have no right to make their own medical decisions.
Yup, Dr. Fauci was far worse as he was giving federal commands. Clarence Thomas gave the power back to the states.

If you don't like it, move to a different state.

Old 07-18-2022, 06:25 AM

10,234 posts, read 6,319,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
How many dead babies are discarded after abortions? 930,000 per year.
How many early miscarriages go down toilet bowls? How many tampons are thrown in the trash? Do you expect women to go fishing around toilet bowls looking for dead babies in there? A human can have a bigger BM than these embryos.

What do you think happened to my 6 week old ruptured ectopic pregnancy. It was burned with the rest of my medical waste after a 4 hour surgery. Issue me a death certificate for it? Put a CONCEPTION date on there? I demand you take these contents to a lab and find my baby? Is it a boy or a girl?? I want to NAME it. Do a DNA test to determine gender? Put it in a pill box so I can bury it????????? You need to see a mental health professional if you expect something like this.

As a Mother and Granny I am far more horrified with the massacre of 6 year old children in schools. Their little bodies so mangled with bullets that DNA tests need to be done to identify them. Show their little bodies in the media and see the public's reaction to that, as opposed to a very early abortion, or miscarriage.

FYI, I held another Mother's 4 year old disabled child on my lap sitting on a toilet bowl classroom restroom for 2 hours with a shooter on campus. My duty to protect that already born child, not some unborn embryo or fetus.

Your mind is all messed up if you cannot see the difference.

Old 07-18-2022, 06:33 AM

15,437 posts, read 7,491,963 times
Quote:
However you want to spin it, deliberately taking actions that end a pregnancy kills a human life which is exactly why when everyone else does it, they go to prison for committing homicide.
That's not true. Homicide is not a crime. Homicide is the taking of human life. The circumstances of the situation determine whether or not a crime has been committed. If I kill an intruder in my home, it's homicide, but it's justifiable due to the circumstances, depending on the state I live in. If I kill some random person, it's also homicide, and could result in charges of murder, manslaughter, or other statutorily defined crime.

Old 07-18-2022, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
How many early miscarriages go down toilet bowls?
A miscarriage is organic. Deliberately killing your child during a healthy pregnancy is intentional. See the difference?

Old 07-18-2022, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
That's not true. Homicide is not a crime.
Then why are those who have been convicted of committing fetal homicide in prison? What crime did they commit?

Old 07-18-2022, 08:01 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Then why are those who have been convicted of committing fetal homicide in prison? What crime did they commit?
Guess that would be homicide.

Game - Set - Match

Old 07-18-2022, 08:05 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
That isn't what the Dobbs decision is about. It's about the US Constitution.
Dobbs is the SCOTUS ruling that women do not have a constitutional right to make decisions about their own bodies. Each state can decide whether women can make their own medical decisions or not.

Surprising that is taking you so long to comprehend this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies