Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2022, 02:08 PM

3,997 posts, read 4,140,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
You're so right. Also, if you're poor, just stop being poor. Duh.
Kind of like.... don't like gas prices buy a new electric car?

Old 06-25-2022, 02:11 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Fertility? Think contraceptives --- birth and abortions decline. Women are not getting pregnant.
If women are not getting pregnant how are they having 800,000 abortions a year and 4 million live births?

Old 06-25-2022, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
The underground/illegal abortion business will be booming.
This thinking always get's to me....
Liberals: "If you ban abortions women who want them will just get them illegally."
Gun Owners: NOW YOU GET IT!

Old 06-25-2022, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I gave you an answer. Go to a state where abortion is legal. Problem solved.
So it's amoral and murder if you do it in your state but if you have it done in another state it is no longer murder?

Old 06-25-2022, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Or the new adopting parents.

Also, look for a dramatic decline in "unplanned" pregnancies when abortion is no longer available as after the fact contraception.
We'll look but with all the back alley abortions or shotgun weddings and horrid patenting and poverty or "going by to visit an aunt" of yesteryear, we probably won't find it.

Old 06-25-2022, 02:14 PM

35,666 posts, read 21,030,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
If women are not getting pregnant how are they having 800,000 abortions a year and 4 million live births?
The true statement is they don’t want to get pregnant and that scares the hell out of these controlling old men.

Old 06-25-2022, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Adoption of newborns (those are the ones that won't be getting aborted) involves long waiting lists.

Nobody wants an older kid that someone else already made into a hood rat, but that has nothing to do with a possible increase in the number of newborns available for adoption because abortion as a primary contraceptive is no longer available.

See how that works...

It's not "only logical" that birth rates will increase because when the safety net of abortion on demand is gone, more people might actually use cheap, effective and readily available BC before ending up with an "unexpected" pregnancy.
Yes I do see how that works, and it results in hundreds of thousands of children in foster care a year...and with states working on reducing or banning abortion, it will be even more. See how that works?

Old 06-25-2022, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
How many of those abused damaged children or adults wish they were never born?
.[/b]
I did, and have gotten to know many many others who felt the same way. I rest my case. If I had never been born it wouldn't be a tragedy for me as I'd never know it, or if there is such a thing as a soul, I'd be happy in heaven, so either way, I would no see this scenario as a tragedy.

Old 06-25-2022, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY! They engaged in behavior resulting in the creation of a LIFE. They must take PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY for that act.

ADOPTION. There is a large demand for newborn babies.
For NEWBORN, healthy babies, yes. Especially white ones.

For parents trying to make a go of it because they have to, then later the children, who have already been described as HOOD RATS (lovely) by at least one pro-lifer in this thread, are taken away or the parents give them up, the demand obviously drops sharply, resulting in hundreds of thousands of children being shuffled around an inadequate and frequently abusive foster care system.

What about them?

Old 06-25-2022, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
For NEWBORN, healthy babies, yes. Especially white ones.

For parents trying to make a go of it because they have to, then later the children, who have already been described as HOOD RATS (lovely) by at least one pro-lifer in this thread, are taken away or the parents give them up, the demand obviously drops sharply, resulting in hundreds of thousands of children being shuffled around an inadequate and frequently abusive foster care system.

What about them?
What about them? When you make excuses over and over for others irresponsible behavior you do nothing but perpetuate the cycle. Maybe the answer is to teach some self responsibility in the schools instead of gender ideology and all the other b.s. that is being shoved at us all the time.

I've said it once... I'll say it again... if you are in trouble I'll give you the shirt off my back. But you better damn well love that shirt. Take care of that shirt... and if you lose that shirt by no fault of your own, I'll give you another. But if you fail me or that shirt by being irresponsible or not working to the best of your ability to keep that shirt.... go shirtless for all I care.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies