Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2022, 11:06 PM

41,018 posts, read 18,002,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I believe states that are likely to ban abortion entirely also generally align with, limited or no sex ed in schools.
Maxine says she’s going to go against the system anyway, so if she really wants to help she can take her cause to the streets and teach it outside the school system.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2022, 12:22 AM

18,126 posts, read 15,521,975 times
And Mad Maxinne had to make it a racialt thing. BLACK women are not afraid! BLACK women will control our bodies! BLACK women will be out by the thousands the millions. I guess this whole thing only affects Black women? Wait a sec...isnt Clarence Thomas a Black man?

Good old Maxinne. Straight to the race card. I knew this was going to send the radical left ( meaning Democrats pretty well across the board these days) and though I dont really have a dog in this fight as to the issue itself I do have to live with all the loons this is going to bring out. I'll be avoiding the center of town in front of the legislature. The park area around it and fronting Carson and Stewart streets will probably see "gatherings. " Even though abortion is not illegal or restricted here in NV they'll have to show "solidarity" with their compatriots.

And the nine abortion oriented women's clinics ( one not far from where I live) will have to fork out money they could better use helping women who dont want to abort for security. (Sigh) Yes this is how the left handles disagreement. With vandalism threats and acts of violence.

And then howls about those millions of Hitler humpers and Klan clowns behind every tree and cleverly disguised as cops. Oh my. Ain't life grand....

Old 06-25-2022, 01:06 AM

8,428 posts, read 10,849,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Can't get behind this idea. I am pro-choice, but not by using any illegal means. It is what it is right now, it won't really change for CA anyway but as for various other states...once conservative women (and married cheating conservative men, GOP congressmen/governors, or young unmarrieds who don't feel like an 18-year contract...etc., etc.) get tired of the stark reality of this (conservative women definitely seek abortions, let's not pretend here), maybe they'll vote their way to better circumstances for them in their individual state.

I am liberal and I am very pro-law obedience, always have been. There are other, very legal ways for us to improve this situation - or for red voters who have now backed themselves into a corner to improve their situation.
And just how have "red voters" back themselves into a corner?

Old 06-25-2022, 01:14 AM

41,018 posts, read 18,002,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
And Mad Maxinne had to make it a racialt thing. BLACK women are not afraid! BLACK women will control our bodies! BLACK women will be out by the thousands the millions. I guess this whole thing only affects Black women? Wait a sec...isnt Clarence Thomas a Black man?

Good old Maxinne. Straight to the race card. I knew this was going to send the radical left ( meaning Democrats pretty well across the board these days) and though I dont really have a dog in this fight as to the issue itself I do have to live with all the loons this is going to bring out. I'll be avoiding the center of town in front of the legislature. The park area around it and fronting Carson and Stewart streets will probably see "gatherings. " Even though abortion is not illegal or restricted here in NV they'll have to show "solidarity" with their compatriots.

And the nine abortion oriented women's clinics ( one not far from where I live) will have to fork out money they could better use helping women who dont want to abort for security. (Sigh) Yes this is how the left handles disagreement. With vandalism threats and acts of violence.

And then howls about those millions of Hitler humpers and Klan clowns behind every tree and cleverly disguised as cops. Oh my. Ain't life grand....
Bingo…she loves to play it. Such the racebaiter and martyr.

Old 06-25-2022, 01:16 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,204,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Williepaws View Post
good for her! women need to defy the Court and their state legislatures!
Defy the court & state legislatures?

Are you one of the folks who believe abortion has been banned in the US?

Old 06-25-2022, 01:25 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,204,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteUnitOfMeasurement View Post
The constitution was written by people who didn't even see black people as human beings.
Did you or the left care about that when SCOTUS handed down the Roe v. Wade decision in '73?

Of course not, it's only a problem when the left doesn't get their way.

Old 06-25-2022, 02:07 AM

26,818 posts, read 15,047,517 times
Mad Maxine, you have had the right to control your own bodies all along- start doing it.

Old 06-25-2022, 02:23 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,851,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
And just how have "red voters" back themselves into a corner?
By the fact that conservatives seek/get abortions too. Or, did.

Now that oopsie is going to be very inconvenient, probably cost a trip, and will be harder to hypocritically hide.

Old 06-25-2022, 02:24 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,851,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Did you or the left care about that when SCOTUS handed down the Roe v. Wade decision in '73?

Of course not, it's only a problem when the left doesn't get their way.
Um, I was a toddler.

Old 06-25-2022, 02:27 AM

38,606 posts, read 26,225,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteUnitOfMeasurement View Post
The constitution was written by people who didn't even see black people as human beings.

That's probably true in most cases.

And abortion on demand is supported by modern-day eugenicists that see black people, poor whites and all sorts of smelly brown people as poor breeding stock.

Look for PP to shift gears in states that restrict abortions to sterilization efforts.

The racist spirit of Margaret Sanger lives on in every PP clinic that works tirelessly to snuff undesirable groups out of existence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies