Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2022, 09:42 AM

35,692 posts, read 21,049,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"They are being thrown back into servitude and oppression"

Where do you get the junk in order to come up with such stuff?
If you take equal rights away - one has to bend to the other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2022, 05:00 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
If you take equal rights away - one has to bend to the other.
"take equal rightsaway"

Which "equal rights are that"

I note you NEVER responded to any of my posts on "EQUAL RIGHTS" and "I have the RIGHT to do with MY body as I please" when it comes to helmets and seat belts laws DENYING my RIGHT "to do with my body as I please.

Sorry, you CAN'T have it both ways!

Are you admitting all these women who want abortions are too STUPID to take the pill, DEMAND the male use a condom, get their tubes tied if they want, etc?

They are UNABLE to control their sexual urges?

What are they, wild animals?

You put your hand in a fire, do NOT whine and complain when your hand gets burnt and it hurts!

Old 06-27-2022, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jareb View Post
This is hand wringing for nothing. Thomas is one justice on the court and there is no way that there are 4 others who will vote to to overturn anything on contraceptives or LGBTQ rights. Ain't gonna happen!
No he’s saying it’s not a right per the constitution. If I read one paper it said - only married couples had a right. He will throw it back to the crazy governors. Some have already said it’s a possibility that they might make BC also unavailable in their state.

Old 06-27-2022, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"take equal rightsaway"

Which "equal rights are that"

I note you NEVER responded to any of my posts on "EQUAL RIGHTS" and "I have the RIGHT to do with MY body as I please" when it comes to helmets and seat belts laws DENYING my RIGHT "to do with my body as I please.

Sorry, you CAN'T have it both ways!

Are you admitting all these women who want abortions are too STUPID to take the pill, DEMAND the male use a condom, get their tubes tied if they want, etc?

They are UNABLE to control their sexual urges?

What are they, wild animals?

You put your hand in a fire, do NOT whine and complain when your hand gets burnt and it hurts!
Ask them. You trying to find blame? But as much as date rape and sex abuse is rampant, I think men are the ones can’t control their urges. They sure take a hike when there’s a baby on the way. They have a problem with their trigger fingers too. Gotta shoot up the world cause get mad can’t have their way.

Old 06-27-2022, 04:25 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,638,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The Democrat Party which has fallen victim to radicalism, attacked the regular Americans and literally destroyed this countries economy, and demographics in a couple years.

The midterms are going to be a blood bath for the Democrats. 2 more years under Biden, will likely wash the remaining of them away. Trump will likely be President again with a super majority like this country has never seen.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. The Dems. are working overtime to put Trump, plus hundreds of Trump associates in the slammer. Then hoping that Americans will turn away from Trump and GOP candidates running for state governor and congress.

It happened this way, after Nixon resigned.

Old 06-27-2022, 04:39 PM

1,375 posts, read 1,052,555 times
It wont be Trump. His co workers hated him, people hate him in general. Rep will take it over and take it totally over in 2 yrs. Its amazing that there are some, very few that support biden

Old 06-27-2022, 04:41 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,991,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
The Democrat Party which has fallen victim to radicalism, attacked the regular Americans and literally destroyed this countries economy, and demographics in a couple years.

The midterms are going to be a blood bath for the Democrats. 2 more years under Biden, will likely wash the remaining of them away. Trump will likely be President again with a super majority like this country has never seen.

I agree except the part about Trump. Trump will never win a national election again.

Old 06-27-2022, 04:42 PM

18,733 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Thomas is out to force everyone to subject themselves to the rights agenda.

Thomas calls for overturning precedents on contraceptives, LGBTQ rights
He said nothing of the kind, of course.

But the desperate leftists will tell any lie, make up any claim, to avoid the Constitution being upheld.

Old 06-27-2022, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
It’s possible. Do you have actual polling data to back up your claims?

I paid $1.96 per gallon when Trump was president. I am paying $5.00 now. That is the only poll I need to know what is going to happen in the next election.

Old 06-27-2022, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
So no, you have no evidence of an inevitable Republican superiority. Strike one.

Do you have any evidence to show that Joe Biden’s actions have caused human suffering?

It does not matter if Biden did or not. What matters is if the people blame him. He is the president, he is responsible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies