Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2022, 07:41 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times

Advertisements

We knw this before. We knew that the CDC, medical experts adjusted their recommendations because of the federal govt.'s desire to present a certain picture of what was happening.

It was wrong.
They should never have done it.

But they sold their soul to the devil.

Hoping this never happens again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2022, 07:45 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
We knw this before. We knew that the CDC, medical experts adjusted their recommendations because of the federal govt.'s desire to present a certain picture of what was happening.

It was wrong.
They should never have done it.

But they sold their soul to the devil.

Hoping this never happens again.
Unfortunately it’s still happening with the approval of vax for kids under five when the data actually shows worse outcomes for the kids in the vaxxed group vs the placebo group.

Old 07-06-2022, 07:55 AM

5,067 posts, read 2,276,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Unfortunately it’s still happening with the approval of vax for kids under five when the data actually shows worse outcomes for the kids in the vaxxed group vs the placebo group.
It’s still happening with the denial that boosters INCREASE your chances of getting Covid after three months. It’s still happening when we see PSAs telling us heat can cause blood clots. Now the FDA has approved an oral blood thinner for children. All-cause mortality for every age group under 80 is higher in the vaccinated group than the unvaxxed.

The lies are nowhere near over.

Old 07-06-2022, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan777 View Post
How would a booster increase chances of getting COVID? That makes no sense.
ADE? I don’t know.

There is evidence that those who ae boosted are more likely to catch covid multiple times.

Old 07-06-2022, 08:31 AM

Quote:
ADE has not been found in any modern vaccines. However, what has been found is that 92% of people in the hospital for COVID-19 are unvaccinated.
The MRNA vaccines are not typical vaccines.

ADE was found to occur in RSV vaccines and coronavirus vaccines tested on cats.

Old 07-06-2022, 08:41 AM

4,651 posts, read 4,972,902 times
Quote:
ADE has not been found in any modern vaccines. However, what has been found is that 92% of people in the hospital for COVID-19 are unvaccinated.
Oh boy. I didn't think anyone still believed this lie.

Old 07-06-2022, 08:55 AM

9,864 posts, read 4,638,421 times
Saying the quiet part out and admitting to what many already knew.

So many hints the vaxxes wouldn't work or have side effects including many flu vaxxes had efficacy rates under
50%. it was 'experimental/new technology', expedited with a fraction of testing/debate/review etc, 2 doses(this was the final one for me because it sounded like they couldn't find a single dose amount that worked or was safe so they just doubled or spread one out) and then when they said they needed the special freezers that sounded like they were trying to sell it as so special come and get it while it lasts.

Big Medicine was already killing patients with 'mistakes' and Big Pharma has the US the most medicated country on the planet but yet 'health &' rankings do not reflect that.

Last edited by anononcty; 07-06-2022 at 09:28 AM..

Old 07-06-2022, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Do you have any data that shows otherwise? I mean, besides Fox News and Tucker Carlson.
You can find the data yourself. Your partisan hostility shows me that you are not here to learn and discuss in good faith, and therefore, it would be a poor investment of my time to look up data for you.

Old 07-06-2022, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Whoa, buddy. Is that a threat?
"9x% of people in the hospital unvaccinated" and "9x% relative risk reduction from the vaccine" are completely different things anyway.

I have a math degree and could explain this to him, but again, it's not worth my time. He would probably just openly express a fantasy, again, about maiming me or other people who don't vote the way he likes.

Old 07-06-2022, 10:55 AM

30,153 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
The official narrative of the government including our feckless leader was that if you get the vax, you cannot get or transmit Covid. That was the basis for the whole mandate thing.
The actual testing behind it was 95% efficacy. That means 5% fully vaccinated will get covid. And against the original strain Modera and Pfizer that was correct, J & J had lower efficacy about 60-80% . Science never said it was 100% effective. I don't get my health advice from politicians or their advisors. Biden is an idiot and never should have said what he said.

Problem has been the variants which lowered efficacy greatly.

Trump supports the vaccine and the boosters and takes credit for them existing. Says millions of lives saved. Is Trump wrong?

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 07-06-2022 at 11:17 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies