Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 06:20 AM

8,626 posts, read 9,123,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
If there are names in her little black book from both political parties, which I think there are, then she'll live out her life in prison.

If the names are from 1 political party (Dems), or even predominantly from 1 political party (Dems), she'll be Clintoned before the Pubs retake the House & Senate. There's no way the Dems will allow those names to be made public.

If the book contained mostly Republican names, they'd have already been made public...or they could be waiting until the 1st week in November just prior to the elections. If no names come out by Nov 8th, we can assume the names are from BOTH political parties, and wealthy powerful men from both sides.
Nothing to do with American parties, everything to do with the very wealthy ruling class from many nations. Those in the shadows, those involved in several intel agencies across the globe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2022, 08:50 AM

14,444 posts, read 20,614,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
We're never gonna know her high-ranking clients are we? What are the odds she is 'suicided' within the year?
What will she use to accomplish that if her clothes are made of paper, video cameras watching 24/7 etc?

Old 06-29-2022, 09:02 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,520,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine...ing-teen-girls

Will we ever see her little black book?...
I don't think so but is wished she had got more time.

Old 06-30-2022, 02:29 AM

27,117 posts, read 13,407,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I don't think so but is wished she had got more time.
Maxwell may serve an initial couple of years in the US Prison system before being able to apply to return to the UK under a prisoner swap scheme, in order to serve the remainder of her sentence in Britain.

Maxwell would the be under British Law rather than US Federal Law, and would therefore be liable for parole.

The same could be true of Julian Assange, who if convicted in the US is likely to be returned to Australia to serve any sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Mail

Ghislaine Maxwell’s 20-year sentence could be slashed if she is allowed to serve it in the UK.

Legal expert Mark Stephens said she would then come under British law rather than US rules, which forbid parole for federal crimes.

That means Maxwell, 60 – who is expected to appeal – may have to spend only a further eight years in jail, and could be free before she is 70.

Mr Stephens, of London legal firm Howard Kennedy, said: ‘I think it will take until autumn to appeal. Once the appeal is done, if she’s British she’s entitled to opt for the prison swap regime – it usually takes six to 18 months as it depends on a US citizen to be shipped back to America.

Will Ghislaine Maxwell serve her time in UK? Sex trafficker could use prison swap scheme to relocate to British jail... and it might slash years off her sentence, expert says - Daily Mail

Old 06-30-2022, 04:32 AM

25,648 posts, read 12,742,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
Nothing to do with American parties, everything to do with the very wealthy ruling class from many nations. Those in the shadows, those involved in several intel agencies across the globe.
So you are calling the global ruling class a big ugly pile of pedophiles?

Old 06-30-2022, 07:50 AM

14,444 posts, read 20,614,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I still can not understand why Epstein or Maxwell did much this in the US jurisdiction.
They both could have gone overseas and Epstein could have relinquished his US Citizenship and take French citizenship, as the French won't extradite their own citizens..
Maxwell is French by birth. and I don't understand why they didn't just go to the South of France, Far East or numerous other parts of the world.
All very true.
When Epstein was detained Maxwell should have left the USA immediately.

Old 06-30-2022, 10:22 AM

18,457 posts, read 31,600,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
All very true.

absiolutly agree with this, and I wonder why she didn't???
she should have of.

Old 06-30-2022, 10:29 AM

8,017 posts, read 5,848,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
All very true.
I didn't understand the whole "living in the house in the woods" thing in VT, or wherever it was. She had the means to flee, and certainly a reason to flee.

It would be nice to have the people involved exposed for all to see. I think people would be shocked at the names on the list.

Old 06-30-2022, 10:32 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,981,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
I didn't understand the whole "living in the house in the woods" thing in VT, or wherever it was. She had the means to flee, and certainly a reason to flee.

It would be nice to have the people involved exposed for all to see. I think people would be shocked at the names on the list.
Little big of a an ego thinking she could and will get away with it all.

Old 06-30-2022, 10:42 AM

9,483 posts, read 9,793,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
My opinion... 20 years is not long enough.
Plus it's in Club Fed. Certainly not the harshest of prisons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies