Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 10:58 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
.........until they've turned the entire country into a police state like they're planning to do in Texas. And they say Democrats are the ones who are a threat to our freedoms? Hardly.

This is truly disturbing:

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/po...4-9ebb7d69a6fb
Democrats (federalists) have always been after the individual rights/freedoms of the people

Old 06-29-2022, 10:58 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
More moral decay from leftists. Life begins at conception... argue against science, deny the science and then deflect when that doesn't fly.

Who among us are viable without other humans? Not many... if any.
And ends at birth, right? Those hood rats can feed themselves? More moral decay from the right, who think life is only precious until it can feel pain, fear, neglect, sorrow...then it's on its own with its mom who "should have kept her legs shut."

We've heard all that and more this week, haven't we? From the morally corrupt right who would even think, much less say such things.

The virtue signaling doesn't work anymore. But this week, the corruption has become loud and clear. These comments won't work anymore. The rubber has hit the road, and we all see it's an agenda that has nothing to do with loving little babies. It's control, and it's snowballing fast.

Watch out, you may be next. What rights will you have taken away? If wearing a tiny piece of cloth gave you the vapors and fits of fury, just wait.

Old 06-29-2022, 11:06 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
And ends at birth, right? Those hood rats can feed themselves? More moral decay from the right, who think life is only precious until it can feel pain, fear, neglect, sorrow...then it's on its own with its mom who "should have kept her legs shut."

We've heard all that and more this week, haven't we? From the morally corrupt right who would even think, much less say such things.

The virtue signaling doesn't work anymore. But this week, the corruption has become loud and clear. These comments won't work anymore. The rubber has hit the road, and we all see it's an agenda that has nothing to do with loving little babies. It's control, and it's snowballing fast.

Watch out, you may be next. What rights will you have taken away? If wearing a tiny piece of cloth gave you the vapors and fits of fury, just wait.

you keep saying the same stuff...

so what is your answer to the situation??.... is it cradle to grave welfare for all??

Old 06-29-2022, 11:11 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,810,543 times
Quote:

You clearly are disturbed by the truth. Deal with it in what ever way you can. Protest, scream at the sky, blame Christians, religion, etc. In the end... morality will win, bet on it. Unfortunately you can no longer identify civility and morality.

Republicans will be victorious in 2022.

Old 06-29-2022, 11:16 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Um.

What did you say you think I disagree with?
The inference that such an entity could even exist … you know, a Liberal District Attorney who would refuse to uphold one law, but be trusted to uphold others. Or the fact that this corrupt clown might get a new lease on life for promoting the death of unborn babies, as if that would rehabilitate his well earned reputation as lawless liberal District Attorney.

Travis County District Attorney José Garza, is a bloody ideological poster boy for demonic leftist extremism He’s such a despicably foul subhuman, it’s amazing these types of criminals ever achieve the status they do, but it all boils down to the fact that the cult of liberalism embraces such types, and rejects all others.

You’ll never find a candidate for the job who would behave lawlessly on one matter, yet respect the law in other matters. Normal people don’t behave that way.

Those are the points I disagree with.

Old 06-29-2022, 11:34 AM

14,228 posts, read 4,592,230 times
Quote:
Because we aren't just fighting over abortion. We are fighting over rights that, as we can see, won't just stop there. Now even birth control is being attacked. What's next? And it may not just be women, for all you men out there...you could be next just as easily, for whatever will politically sway the day.

As for things burning down, I just looked outside my window. All clear. But you may want to call the fire department. Good luck and I hope your house is okay.
Did you fight this hard when the local government required you to get injected with vaccine before you can enter a grocery store to buy a loaf of bread?

The rabbit hole started last year

Old 06-29-2022, 11:37 AM

25,732 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Anyway, it's not murder if what is being "killed" is nothing more than a clump of cells which have no viability outside the womb.
Here are some photos of a human fetus at various stages of development. Tell me at what point it is no longer a "clump of cells" and you can tell what it is. Or maybe you can't tell what it is. After all, you're not a biologist, right?

Clump of Cells

Well?

Old 06-29-2022, 11:43 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Ahem. When you make such statements, you’re only expressing and exposing your own defunct views and personal racism, clearly shown when employing terms like “hood rats”. The pot calling the kettle black, as the old saying goes.

But this deal about “shoulda kept her legs shut” also demonstrates the inherent absence of decorum so prevalent among those who also find it an acceptable display to dress up in giant vagina costumes, not to mention the overt declaration of your complete rejection of the concept of personal responsibility.

I found this to be so apropos, but I doubt you’ll get it …

Quote:

I’ve never seen so much projection in such a short rant in my life.

You seem astoundingly blind to your own extreme hypocrisy in condemning others lack of compassion for babies, as you gnash your teeth at the prospect of being denied the “right” to extract the dismembered baby from its mother in pieces and shreds, right up to moments before it emerges to take his or her first breath of air outside the womb?

How dare you even suggest such a thing. The truth is ….. this is you, and those like you …. at least these two demonic cretins are honest enough to announce themselves as the creatures they truly are:

Old 06-29-2022, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Did you fight this hard when the local government required you to get injected with vaccine before you can enter a grocery store to buy a loaf of bread?

The rabbit hole started last year
I didn't have to fight. I didn't have to get the vaccine at all. Why would I? There was no fight to be had.

Now if I had been in a profession where a vax was required, those are the professions where other vaxes have been required for many decades now, so I'm sure it would have been just one more vax.

But nobody forced a vaccine into anyone else's arm. Parents didn't even have to vax their kids. Many just kept their kids in distance learning and the kids are there still. I believe there are also exemptions.

On the other hand, if you're saying that was wrong, are you also saying denying women abortions is wrong? It really can't be both. Not sure where you're trying to go with this. Are they both right or are they both wrong?

Next side-track?

Old 06-29-2022, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Ahem. When you make such statements, you’re only expressing and exposing your own defunct views and personal racism, clearly shown when employing terms like “hood rats”. The pot calling the kettle black, as the old saying goes.

But this deal about “shoulda kept her legs shut” also demonstrates the inherent absence of decorum so prevalent among those who also find it an acceptable display to dress up in giant vagina costumes, not to mention the overt declaration of your complete rejection of the concept of personal responsibility.

I found this to be so apropos, but I doubt you’ll get it …

I’ve never seen so much projection in such a short rant in my life.

You seem astoundingly blind to your own extreme hypocrisy in condemning others lack of compassion for babies, as you gnash your teeth at the prospect of being denied the “right” to extract the dismembered baby from its mother in pieces and shreds, right up to moments before it emerges to take his or her first breath of air outside the womb?

How dare you even suggest such a thing. The truth is ….. this is you, and those like you …. at least these two demonic cretins are honest enough to announce themselves as the creatures they truly are:
Nice photoshop. They could have tried a little harder, the perspective aspect is off, look how the sign on the right has the print slanting down at the top but straight across the bottom. I give it a 5/10, needs work.

And wow, you are really pulling out all the stops, even randomly trying to claim racism. Obviously, I said nothing racist, but I know sometimes you've probably seen that work to make people back down in horror, so maybe it's all you've got.

And I have a hundred times the compassion you do. You managed to glaze over my explanations and then claim I'm a hypocrite. Are you all set to feed all those babies? I hope so. I want to see that actual compassion. So far I haven't. So far I've seen, "well, women should have closed their legs and their kids are hood rats." I see the compassion die once the fetus is out of the womb.

Put your money where your mouth is, gladly accept the increase in taxes, don't expect a fed handout for your state decision - feed those children you say are precious, and then we'll talk. Meet you back here then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies