Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do women need to take more responsiblity for their sexual health?
Yes 192 75.29%
No 59 23.14%
Not Sure 4 1.57%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2022, 12:26 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Exactly. And some of the posters on this thread also have black and white ideas about women's cycles and processes. No accomodation to be made for the unusual, even when the unusual is fairly common.
Plenty of accommodations. Why not take $1 and 5 minutes of one’s time to test to see if one is pregnant?

Old 08-29-2022, 12:28 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Just answer the question! What does one's cycle have to do with preventing a pregnancy by using BC correctly and consistantly all the time?
One can get pregnant while on the pill (or with an IUD) taking it regularly and having periods regularly. Just one example where watching the monthly cycle will not tell you that you are pregnant.

Old 08-29-2022, 12:28 PM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
This is the problem with men lol. Always providing solutions that weren't requested.

I realize men in general are wired that way, but you are missing the point.

The majority of women are not going to accept a ridiculous 6 week restriction on abortions as there is no rational reason for it and it impinges on our civil rights.
Since when is it a "civil right" to kill another just for the sake of one's own convenience?

Does that mean it's my "civil right" to kill my roofing contractor just because I find it to be an inconvenience to pay him for his work?

Old 08-29-2022, 12:31 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
This is the problem with men lol. Always providing solutions that weren't requested.

I realize men in general are wired that way, but you are missing the point.

The majority of women are not going to accept a ridiculous 6 week restriction on abortions as there is no rational reason for it and it impinges on our civil rights.

So thanks, but we have already decided on the solution and that will be to vote all these idiotic politicians out of office among other things.
Nah, the problem is not wanting to perform the simple solutions because blaming men and making excuses is easier, though it takes more time than 5 minutes to continually make excuses and blame others.

Ahh, moving the goalposts to fit the narrative. Nobody said most women won’t accept it. What’s been said is that its very easy to know if one is pregnant within the 6 week timeline, but that doesn’t fit your narrative.

Good luck with that. If it doesn’t work the excuses and blaming others will be alive and well versus taking simple precautions.

Old 08-29-2022, 12:31 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Since when is it a "civil right" to kill another just for the sake of one's own convenience?

Does that mean it's my "civil right" to kill my roofing contractor just because I find it to be an inconvenience to pay him for his work?
Asked and answered. Asking it of a different poster won’t make the answer change.

Women have the right to control their reproduction as they choose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies