Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 05:18 PM

1,754 posts, read 755,134 times

Advertisements

Joe Rogan has a massive audience in my age group. He had previously endorsed Bernie Sanders in the past and has been controversial for saying he tried experimental drugs like Ivermectin for Covid.

He recently seemed to endorse DeSantis for president. He was asked who he was supporting in 2024 and responded by saying DeSantis would be a good president and had done well for Florida. He then also said that Biden was essentially a failed president.

I think his audience skews a little more to the left, but they come from across the spectrum, just mostly young.

Interesting to see if some of his audience bails, or if some of his audience look at DeSantis.

Of course, we don't know who is running yet and Rogan might go back and endorse who ever the Democrat candidate is.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogan-b...-biden-1720306
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2022, 05:25 PM

6,028 posts, read 2,846,987 times
Most of Mr. Rogan's audience watch him with an open mind, and are eager to listen to his guests, who span vast avenues of political spectrums. If some were to bail on him for speaking his mind about Governor DeSantis, then I am not sure why they listened to him, to begin with. That would be the very antithesis of listening to his show, which is to hear different viewpoints, whether you agree with them, or not, and to learn from them.

Old 06-29-2022, 05:40 PM

5,044 posts, read 2,399,736 times
Further proof Trump should go away and stay away forever.

Old 06-29-2022, 06:24 PM

21,882 posts, read 25,146,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
Most of Mr. Rogan's audience watch him with an open mind, and are eager to listen to his guests, who span vast avenues of political spectrums. If some were to bail on him for speaking his mind about Governor DeSantis, then I am not sure why they listened to him, to begin with. That would be the very antithesis of listening to his show, which is to hear different viewpoints, whether you agree with them, or not, and to learn from them.
Right, if they didn't he wouldn't have one. Rogan has gone from a Bernie Bro to now a DeSantis supporter. While for sure a certain segment of his audience is DWJRD (Do What Joe Rogan Does) types, it's not most. Definitely there. It's why he's endorsed by what, two dozen supplement companies? That's a lot of supplements, bro. Maybe you shouldn't take them all just because they're endorsing Joe Rogan is all I'm sayin.

Old 06-29-2022, 06:53 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
No Rogan's audience isn't left. He's a libertarian leaning right & his audience is like him.

Old 06-29-2022, 07:01 PM

12,983 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround12345 View Post
Further proof Trump should go away and stay away forever.
I think that would be the best thing for the GOP. Trump did some good things when he was in office, and he was a much better president than Biden, but he's so toxic the best thing for him, the party, and the country is to just go away.

Old 06-29-2022, 07:02 PM

12,983 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
No Rogan's audience isn't left. He's a libertarian leaning right & his audience is like him.
That's what I was thinking too, although I've not listened to him very much at all. Maybe I got that notion from his stance on Covid.

Old 06-29-2022, 07:09 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakerBaker View Post
Joe Rogan has a massive audience in my age group. He had previously endorsed Bernie Sanders in the past and has been controversial for saying he tried experimental drugs like Ivermectin for Covid.

He recently seemed to endorse DeSantis for president. He was asked who he was supporting in 2024 and responded by saying DeSantis would be a good president and had done well for Florida. He then also said that Biden was essentially a failed president.

I think his audience skews a little more to the left, but they come from across the spectrum, just mostly young.

Interesting to see if some of his audience bails, or if some of his audience look at DeSantis.

Of course, we don't know who is running yet and Rogan might go back and endorse who ever the Democrat candidate is.

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogan-b...-biden-1720306
If they were going to bail, they would have done it once he mentioned he was endorsing Sanders. A bought and paid for big government supporter

Old 06-30-2022, 06:42 AM

17,625 posts, read 6,911,503 times
With Musk and Rogan endorsing DeSantis, all we need is Bill Maher to be completely red-pilled for the trifecta.

Old 06-30-2022, 07:21 AM

9,375 posts, read 6,977,761 times
lol the left has moved so far.. That Rogan, Maher, and DeSantis are all now considered right wing or red. These guys are centrist leaning liberals or democrats and it's the woke left that has shifted so far away. It will cost them big time during the next 2 elections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies