Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2022, 07:31 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan A Smith View Post
Your racism is coming through loud and clear.

I can't imagine thinking of people the way you do. It's quite shocking.

BTW - Everyone I know who have had abortions are pretty well off financially. Just saying.
She's just a race baiter and her comments have nothing to do with a supposed labor shortage of which this topic is about. The topic is only related to having a labor shortage because of so many abortions by Americans (regardless of their race).

Old 07-01-2022, 07:35 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,235,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You of course provided no links to your assertions that if aborted babies would have been allowed to be born that the majority would have turned into bad people. Sure, I'm sure that some would have but that applies to babies born into a normal family to and it doesn't matter what race they are.

Why are you focusing on race? Where did I say anything about race except to reply to your race based comments? Why do you keep going on about ethnic foods or languages spoken? This topic is about a supposed labor shortage!

It is a known fact though that there are far more minorities on welfare percentage wise to their population numbers and it's a known fact that minorites mostly vote Democrat. Where the hell are you going with this and please stay on topic which is about a supposed labor shortage. Geezus!
the race stuff is garbage, but unwanted babies not properly raised, most of whom would grow up with one parent on average are far less likely to grow up successful and far more likely to suck up goverment resources than wanted children raised by 2 parents. I wish it were different, but it's a cold world and that's the reality.
But we live in a society where people want to totally ignore problems caused by bad parenting and play the race card every chance they get which is completely counterproductive.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:39 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
As long as they are the only ones capable of having children......yes they are. How would you like living on a desert island with one water source and the person that found it refused to share??
If any women were stranded on a desert island, pregnancy is the last thing she would want.

Find another example why you think women should be forced to breed.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:42 AM

4,560 posts, read 4,097,614 times
Quote:
Here is a sobering thought. While we have somewhere around one million fewer people working now than before than pandemic, did you know we are 63 million Americans short in this country than would otherwise be here?

Yep. 63 million human lives were terminated prior to exiting the birth canal since Roe v Wade. 63 million, the vast majority being for simple birth control reasons. Imagine how good the labor market would be if we had those beautiful lives here today.

Even China is now realizing how devastating it is to their economy when they terminated so many human lives prior to exiting the birth canal.

In order for the system to continue to support itself, it needs new lives coming to be, not fewer.
Capitalism just needs more workers to exploit. Right?

Old 07-01-2022, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
the race stuff is garbage, but unwanted babies not properly raised, most of whom would grow up with one parent on average are far less likely to grow up successful and far more likely to suck up goverment resources than wanted children raised by 2 parents. I wish it were different, but it's a cold world and that's the reality.
But we live in a society where people want to totally ignore problems caused by bad parenting and play the race card every chance they get which is completely counterproductive.
There is a demand for adoption of newborn babies if the mother doesn't want them. As I said, even in normal families kids don't always turn out to be good.

I don't know what race has to do with this topic anyway. The topic is about a supposed labor shortage.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:43 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times
Quote:
Your racism is coming through loud and clear.

I can't imagine thinking of people the way you do. It's quite shocking.

BTW - Everyone I know who have had abortions are pretty well off financially. Just saying.
You should be grateful that you only know financially well off people in your work and social circle. Many are not so lucky. Some of them have abortions too.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
If any women were stranded on a desert island, pregnancy is the last thing she would want.

Find another example why you think women should be forced to breed.
Women aren't forced to breed. If they don't want to breed then they should use birth control "or" abstain from sex. It's really that simple.

Now let's get back to the topic at hand, shall we?

Old 07-01-2022, 07:47 AM

5,294 posts, read 5,235,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
Sorry Stephan but this is flawed logic. If those women were not using abortion as birth control, they would probably be using something else as birth control. Those 63 million terminated lives would still probably not exist since abortion as birth control is simply nothing more than the path of least resistance. The reality is that people today just want fewer children than prior generations. Society will need to adapt to the decline of population from generation to generation.
Population decline is a good thing...the planet has too many people on it already...it was meant to support far less than what there is now.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You should be grateful that you only know financially well off people in your work and social circle. Many are not so lucky. Some of them have abortions too.
If a woman is poor financially isn't that even more reason for her to protect herself from a pregnancy? Now about that supposed labor shortage..........

Old 07-01-2022, 07:48 AM

984 posts, read 441,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
There is a demand for adoption of newborn babies if the mother doesn't want them. As I said, even in normal families kids don't always turn out to be good.

I don't know what race has to do with this topic anyway. The topic is about a supposed labor shortage.
Really, a demand for drug-addicted babies and babies with genetic problems? Have you looked into the state of foster care?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies