Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2022, 10:04 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
You are correct about the anti police movement has created all sorts of crime problems. Soros behind most of that, funding leftist politicians , mayors and attorneys , and funding defund the police movements like in Austin. His intent is destruction of the country as it has been known, the proof is out there to see.

However Fentanyl is coming across legal checkpoints besides any open border, China and India are sending it masked in the thousands of container ships, as well with mail and air transport. The news reports of this is all over to search and see.

The vast trade between China and the U.S.A as well as fentanyl not being regulated in China until recently, along with the fact that communist China government are probably happy to see the U.S.A have a fentanyl crisis is haunting the country now.
I have no doubt that fentanyl is coming across the border through legal checkpoints. I just find it absurd that people are claiming that it is not also coming across via illegal crossings and that those have no impact.

I do wonder if this destruction of our country is intentional. Especially since smugglers are being let go when caught with huge amounts of the drug.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2022, 10:06 AM

2,612 posts, read 929,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I don’t think that’s true. It’s soared during Covid.

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/29/92785...eadly-epidemic
It isnt even the job of government to "solve" the drug "crisis." The more things the government tries to "solve" the more problems it creates.

Old 07-09-2022, 10:15 AM

50,772 posts, read 36,474,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Are you not aware that it has gotten way worse over recent years, since Trump left office??
Yes, but it also got worse during trumps era than before Trump, so what does that mean? It does not mean that is the fault of the president. Regardless of the president.

Do you actually believe that if Trump was still president, we would have drug addiction and use under control? That he could do some thing that 60 years of presidents before him never tried?

Do you also believe that if we managed to stop fentanyl, that something new would crop up in its place? We will never stop drugs and it’s insanity to think we can, after 60 years of war.

Old 07-09-2022, 10:19 AM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I have no doubt that fentanyl is coming across the border through legal checkpoints. I just find it absurd that people are claiming that it is not also coming across via illegal crossings and that those have no impact.

I do wonder if this destruction of our country is intentional. Especially since smugglers are being let go when caught with huge amounts of the drug.
It is intentional, foreign and domestic entities are involved. Every politician or cause Soros funded, we are seeing the results now.

In NYC they called for release criminals, lowering bail standards. NYPD seniors are leaving in droves, the man who recently stabbed a perp in self defense in NYC, he has arrested, thrown in jail with a ecessive bail amount. Soros funded politicians are doing that.

The message is clear from them, criminals get a pass especially if they are black, and if you defend yourself from a criminal they will throw you in jail.

Soros just contributed $1,000,000 to Stacey Abrams election in Georgia, if she wins watch what happens to Georgia.

But the opiate situation has started and getting worse under both parties.

Old 07-09-2022, 10:34 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
Yes, but it also got worse during trumps era than before Trump, so what does that mean? It does not mean that is the fault of the president. Regardless of the president.

Do you actually believe that if Trump was still president, we would have drug addiction and use under control? That he could do some thing that 60 years of presidents before him never tried?

Do you also believe that if we managed to stop fentanyl, that something new would crop up in its place? We will never stop drugs and it’s insanity to think we can, after 60 years of war.
No I don’t believe if Trump was still President we would not have a drug problem. I was refuting what you wrote.

Old 07-09-2022, 10:45 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,807,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesclues5 View Post
SMH, calling for war with other countries over a crisis created by big pharma and willful participants taking the substance (that has legitimate medical uses I might add).
You have it wrong. Big pharma isn't manufacturing fentanyl that's killing innocent Americans, but don't get me wrong... big pharma doesn't have 'clean' hands.

Big pharma is also saving countless lives. Can you say the Mexican Cartels and China are doing that too? You're selling BS blaming big pharma and not focusing on the real murderers. Partial truths are still lies.

Old 07-09-2022, 10:57 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
It’s all Joe Biden’s fault.
As soon as I saw this topic I knew the fascist goose-steppers would twist this into being "Biden's fault". They could not care less about the fentanyl deaths, it's just another opportunity to cause trouble and drive the wedge. Maybe they will start being useful if one of their kids dies from fentanyl OD, but I doubt it.

Old 07-09-2022, 11:33 AM

2,612 posts, read 929,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
They could not care less about the fentanyl deaths, it's just another opportunity to cause trouble and drive the wedge. Maybe they will start being useful if one of their kids dies from fentanyl OD, but I doubt it.
They definitely dont care. Usually when I bring up legalizing all drugs they are there to say "ok but dont provide people with medical care if they OD!" Its as if they dont really want people to have freedom and if someone goes against the idea of government control over them they want them to die. Republicans are very much "If you want freedom then I want you to die."

Old 07-09-2022, 02:45 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,807,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
As soon as I saw this topic I knew the fascist goose-steppers would twist this into being "Biden's fault". They could not care less about the fentanyl deaths, it's just another opportunity to cause trouble and drive the wedge. Maybe they will start being useful if one of their kids dies from fentanyl OD, but I doubt it.
It's not Biden's fault you dolt..., but he is enabling it with the open border.... and don't give us some made up Mayorkas inspired BS that the border is closed.

Old 07-09-2022, 03:02 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,277,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I’m conflicted on this issue. On the one hand, the border should be secure so no Chinese fentanyl can make it to the US through Mexico.

But on the other hand, if you are stupid enough to put street fentanyl in your body, I’m not convinced you are anything more than an oxygen thief and should do us all a favor and die.
I pretty much agree with this. Not dying from Fentanyl is as easy as not taking Fentanyl.

I would like to see more support for those with addictions who are making a sincere effort to stop using.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies