Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2022, 07:04 AM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times

Advertisements

Well, all I know is that when Trump was in the White House;

Russia wasn’t invading anybody.

The economy was good for the Middle-Class.

Inflation was minimum.

Our GDP was growing each quarter.

Gas was less than $2 a gallon.

North Korea stopped threatening to nuke the U.S.

Iran lost their top Terrorist who was killed in Iraq when planning attacks to kill Americans.

Germany was forced to pay their far share to NATO.

Both our enemies and our friends respected and feared him.

He killed ISIS leadership and most of the crazed followers…. Nobody is getting their heads cut off now.

China was forced to obey the terms relating to fair trade and face tariffs when they didn’t.

There was no food shortage.

There was no Supply Chain Issues.

There was no baby formula shortage.

My better half wasn’t complaining about a tampon shortage.

The list goes on but you get the point. Yes, the people who hate Trump will always hate Trump, so it’s a waste of time to even explain anything to them. Many of these same individuals still will claim that Trump was a Russian asset, even after it was proven to be a complete lie and funded by Hillary Clinton.

Many of these SAME people will swear that Biden is fully competent, alert and a overall great president.

All I know is that I will be voting for Trump in 2024 and if not Trump, then the next MAGA in line, which is DeSantis.

That’s if Biden doesn’t bugle his way into a shooting war with Russia, which could go nuclear very quickly. Plus, being retired Army, I refuse to fight for an incompetent president like Biden or allow any of my kids or grandkids to fight and die for this idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2022, 07:15 AM

9,324 posts, read 16,667,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
He wore everybody out. Quite an accomplishment.
I didn't vote for his personality or his mouth, I voted for the issues and he accomplished what I had hoped.

Old 07-09-2022, 07:29 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
He wore everybody out. Quite an accomplishment.
Still is apparently

Old 07-09-2022, 07:49 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Yes, Trump was the greatest. Truly amazing. Accomplished so much. Twice impeached, one term loser. Stay tuned.

Old 07-09-2022, 08:46 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,290,309 times
Best thing he did was raise the standard deduction. He should have made it $20,000. Society's parasites are among the people who itemize.. it's the middle who use the standard deduction.

With all the Bidenflation and the continued QE when they say they are going to do QT and more proposed spending and bailout bills , it's business as usual now.

Last edited by sholomar; 07-09-2022 at 09:53 AM..

Old 07-09-2022, 09:03 AM

15,845 posts, read 6,547,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
I didn't vote for his personality or his mouth, I voted for the issues and he accomplished what I had hoped.
Yes, if he'd kept his mouth shut, he'd perhaps be considered almost average. Other presidents have accomplished a lot more IMO. His personality, though, just wears people out, as has been said on numerous occasions by notables. I can't listen to that voice any more.

Old 07-09-2022, 09:28 AM

25,740 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryfreak View Post
No Biden supporter at all but pray tell, what is "near" when it comes to what I put in bold? And how does being near the US benefit the US?
Trump brought back some manufacturing to the USA, Canada, & Mexico.

Since Canada & Mexico are our #2 & #3 trading partners, any trade that benefits them indirectly benefits us.

Old 07-09-2022, 09:34 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,901,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsHyde View Post
* Rewrote the Electoral map. Now Florida and Ohio are Red states; Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are swing states (Obama won Michigan by 823k votes).
* Achieved energy independence. Which Biden erased and now we're paying the consequences.
* Staved off the tensions with Russia (now Biden is causing WWIII).
* Unprecedented peace treaties between Israel and Palestine.
* Bringing back manufacturing to or near the U.S.

Astounding.

Don't forget three Supreme Court justices. That is driving the Left nuts right now.

Still winning.

Old 07-09-2022, 09:35 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,901,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post

I voted for the whole package, and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Old 07-09-2022, 09:52 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,144,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Yes, Trump was the greatest. Truly amazing. Accomplished so much. Twice impeached, one term loser. Stay tuned.
"Twice impeachment attempts", just like the Russian collusion delusion.
LET'S GO BRANDON!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies