Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2022, 12:32 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,740,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Wouldn't the fear of a virtually harmless shot countless millions around the world have gotten indicate some form of weakness on the part of these suckwits refusing to get it because . . . . . . . that's right; they heard it might be harmful!
Not everyone believes that this is a harmless shot and there is evidence backing up that it’s not. Since it doesn’t even work, why would it be mandated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2022, 01:13 PM

608 posts, read 239,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
And thousands of perfectly healthy young adults have unexpectedly dropped dead or developed heart problems in the last 2 years.
...tens of thousands...

Old 07-10-2022, 01:15 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,488,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
Crazy. They are hanging on to the old dated narrative. What happened to follow the science?

My office only got out of cloth masks for all a few months ago. More lies around those too. I went to the doctor recently and wasn't allowed in unless I had an N-95. I was told, "cloth masks don't work". Interesting. I was forced to wear one for two years to keep my job. All about optics I guess.

It's clear from Birx's testimony the unvaccinated are not a threat. She admits the vaccinated can spread it too and the evidence showed they knew that much earlier than we were told. She also mentions natural immunity being effective. That starts at 2:30 mark.
They used to have warnings on the N-95 masks that people who have asthma or other breathing problems should not wear it because of being unable to breathe in them. The newer ones removed the warning. I have tried to wear one and it was like someone was holding a pillow over my face.

The medical facilities require the surgical masks to be seen around here. I am allergic to what is used for the ear loops and I get broke out. They have no hypoallergenic masks.

Old 07-10-2022, 01:23 PM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post

If they refuse THE shot, can they refuse all shots?
IF they can refuse shots can they refuse other lawful orders? It's the damn military. Follow orders or get out. They are lucky they are getting honorable discharges. Back in my day, if you refused to get a shot you either were forced to take it or got a bad discharge.

Old 07-10-2022, 01:38 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
they only things we presently know about the Covid shot is that it won't prevent you from getting or prevent you from spreading Covid.

Old 07-10-2022, 01:39 PM

6,377 posts, read 2,705,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Sure, only if they enlisted in the military on or after February 2020
Actually, I would put that at about on or after Feb 2021. Because before that Biden and Fauci said that they were against Mandates. If we want to believe our politicians there was really no reason for them to think that it would actually be mandated.

Video shows President-elect Biden saying 10 months ago he wouldn't make vaccines mandatory

Fauci says he does not see US mandating COVID-19 vaccination for general public

Admittedly you "could" make a claim they were talking about the "General Public", but they also never came out and said that they had any plans to require the Military to get it. Mandates only became popular after the government realized how much control they could have against people who had no desire to try what was basically an experimental "vaccine" rushed through trials in weeks compared to the normal process of years so it could be given "Emergency Use Authorization".

Old 07-10-2022, 01:50 PM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
The threat of Covid will always linger but it is not the killer it once was in the early days of the pandemic. The virus will still go on to affect the aged and infirm but members of the military do not fall into the high risk categories.

The one person that could stop this today is Biden but he still believes in the "science". He has to because no doubt we will see a resurgence of Covid in the months leading up to the midterms and we will once again be pushed to vote absentee.

I don't know if I can ask this but are the shots that are mandated for our soldiers still an option for the Illegal Aliens streaming in?

Old 07-10-2022, 01:54 PM

6,377 posts, read 2,705,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
IF they can refuse shots can they refuse other lawful orders? It's the damn military. Follow orders or get out. They are lucky they are getting honorable discharges. Back in my day, if you refused to get a shot you either were forced to take it or got a bad discharge.
We are not talking about a soldier refusing to charge up a hill. We are not talking about a pilot who is refusing to fly because they just don't "feel like it". We are talking about someone being forced to have a "vaccine"(that effectiveness is questionable at best).

If it is all about "lawful orders". "Hypothetically". If there was a study that said women who take hormonal birth control would improve the operations readiness of the military. And the commanders made a "lawful order" that mandated every woman in the military to start taking Birth Control. Would say that it would be acceptable and any woman who refused would get a discharge?

Remember you can't use the "This will never happen" because in December of 2019 I think everyone would have said the same thing if we gave what is happening today as a "hypothetical".

Old 07-10-2022, 02:01 PM

3,324 posts, read 2,136,040 times
Pretty soon they'll replace helmets with p(_)ssy hats, replace the American flag patch with a rainbow hammer & sickle, have them dye their hair blue, learn to recite Ibram X Kendi as though it were scripture, and sing Lennon's "Imagine" when marching.

Old 07-10-2022, 02:02 PM

57,263 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
You are willing to allow your country’s army to be weakened because some soldiers refuse an injection that does not even work.

This is bad for our country.
They knew the rules when they joined, they don't get to vote on which vaccines they want and those that they don't like. If they follow through then they are the ones weakening the military. I have a feeling they will relent in the end because they will lose this battle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies