Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2022, 07:45 PM

9,419 posts, read 11,162,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
CPS needs to go check out that family.

And they certainly will, since the visit was to investigate a murder.

I can't tell if the kid is saying "back off B" to the cop (who is male) or F off B, which is even worse.

And the shirtless adult who is standing with them is doing nothing to corral these children who are verbally and physically assaulting friendly adults.
Like father like son. These kids have been poisoned almost before they can talk. I'm sure they'll have fine and successful careers, as clients of the criminal justice system. Talk about child abuse. Talk about a setup. Pitiful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2022, 07:46 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,308,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The only thing I can think of (within moral grounds. I'm not going to advocate abortion) is a theocracy. It's unconstitutional and I don't think it's a good idea. I certainly like living in a democracy. However, I think a theocracy would be the only thing that would stop some people from promiscuous behavior and doing things like this.
I think we have secular solutions. The question is whether we have the social, legislative and judicial will to implement them.

Now, might some of those solutions INCLUDE religious organizations? That depends on the same 3 things.

Old 07-12-2022, 07:48 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,330,273 times
Quote:
This is the perspective I bring to the table. I advocate celibacy until marriage. This is why I say that people need to get married first, then build a family from there. A family starts with a married couple.

That toddler was not born into a family. Said toddler was likely born the illegitimate child of a very violent, hateful single mother who has no maternal instinct in her. She did not set out to build a family with a man who is father material, who is husband material. If a man isn't good enough to be a husband, a woman has no business sleeping with him. Likewise. if a woman is not good enough to be a wife, that man should not be having sex with that woman.

The woman who gave birth to that child is most likely a promiscuous woman who couldn't control herself. For that reason, she can't raise a child properly. She's likely a vulgar, hateful woman and for this reason, the child is picking that up.
Your position is extremely commendable and worthy of my respect. The problem is that across every society in the world, only a small percentage share your views on celibacy. People like the man and the woman who biologically generated that toddler were not only not celibate, they in all likelihood lack the social and educational/professional skills to function at an advanced cognitive level in the U.S. economy of 2022.

As such, people like the parents and this child (if there isn't intervention) are consigned to live out their lives as members of the underclass.

Old 07-12-2022, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
Yes, the truth shall set you free.
Of course, this situation is all due to white supremacy, and a lack of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
It is never their fault, always someone or something else.
Maybe I should quit using 13%; all the commercials I see now lead me to believe it's more like 50%.:rolleyes
downvote.

Old 07-12-2022, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I don't know the real number, but somebody posted on this forum that 97% of commercials now have blacks, almost all as the primary, and in all cases acting "normal". It may not be that high, but it's a lot more than 50%.

If it works, I'm all for it.
this inanity too.

I read where 107% of people who say "Dawg" are idiots. Can't remember where, or whether it's the real number though.

You people have problems, but they aren't the same problems most of us or most of children like this have

Old 07-12-2022, 07:58 PM

2,388 posts, read 2,340,968 times
We could use a theocracy right now, Green. And no not a half-assed one. Gotta do it right. Return to standards. Too many people in the Twin Cities don't give AF, from littering to this. Maybe it's time to force them to care.

Why are those kids nearly naked? It wasn't that hot out.

Old 07-12-2022, 08:57 PM

4,483 posts, read 5,330,273 times
As tragic and troubling as it is to watch a little boy behave that way, that's simply one child.

The underclass is real. It can't be done away with, it can't be wished away. It's here to stay.

These are people who, whether by circumstance or choice or whatever cannot and will not become productive members of society. The likelihood of such people becoming criminals is high; they will therefore likely victimize others while running the risk of dying a violent death while still young.

The state is expected by some thinkers to be a caretaker for such individuals. It's an extension of what some call the "nanny state" and with the recent Supreme Court decision over abortion, what some label "womb to tomb."

The state's resources are not infinite; in fact, the state does not produce, although it does confiscate via taxation. And even with the best intentions and the most loving, thinking, caring, and hardworking bureaucrats, the state's efforts simply fall short - because the state cannot produce an approach which works in every situation. This is because every situation is unique: circumstances, decisions, and a myriad of other factors.

While it's a challenge for me to write "government bureaucrat" in the same sentence as "loving, thinking, caring, and hardworking," there are some who try. And yet, the state can't solve these problems.

There is no solution. As long as such people exist (and the underclass has members of all ethnic backgrounds, in case anyone thinks what I write is about race), the possibility that future videos showing similarly young children behaving in similarly offensive ways will arise is not negligible.

It's sad, it's painful, and it's heartbreaking to see a child talk and act that way.

And what, exactly, can be done about it?

Old 07-13-2022, 06:54 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Quote:
That kid is 3 years old. He doesn't know any better. I say arrest the parents (or single mother). This kid is a toddler and is likely doing whatever he saw some other adult do. I really don't see how arresting a 3 year old would do any good.

Consider this. The parents (or parent) raising this kid is likely not equipped or emotionally fit to be raising any children. We have adults out there who shouldn't be allowed near children, but have children in their care. That kid is a product of a bad environment and some very bad parenting. The kid shouldn't be arrested because he doesn't know any better. He needs to be taken away from that environment and placed with a family who can do better.

Arresting that 3 year old might actually save him because he would be taken off the street and into protective care. The parent would have to come down to the station to pick the kid up and that is where the investigation into the living situation can start.

Of course the adults in this kids life are teaching him to be a young thug and no doubt they think it is funny. I say they have no business in raising those kids because they are doing nothing but perpetuating the poverty, the oppression, the crime and negative Police interaction.

Those kids are heading toward an early death or prison.

Arrest him and he might be scared straight.

Old 07-13-2022, 07:04 AM

1,811 posts, read 899,992 times
This behavior is endemic of the society they live in. Children simply parroting what they see the adults doing.

Old 07-13-2022, 07:04 AM

13,954 posts, read 5,623,969 times
Bottom line - the two children in the video have been doomed/cursed by whomever is responsible for them. The chances of either avoiding prison and/or death prior to age 25 is roughly 0 at this point, and they're only toddlers.

Forget the overall population, the demographics, relativism, whatever, and just think how sad that these two kids have been forced into a future that involves prison and dying before the age of 25.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies