Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2022, 04:19 PM

6,642 posts, read 2,956,027 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
As savage as blm antifa is towards ordinary citizens they make the proud boys look almost normal. lol.
This is a huge one for me personally. All those soy boy ninja larper antifas and BLMs and cavemen knuckle dragger proud boys can go play thunderdome away from us normal civilians.

By far, it is always the blm fanatics and ninja bois harassing and getting in the way of normal peaceful people, not part of any protest or occupy stunt, ...
... just trying to get to work, eat, or run a business during that already tough period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2022, 04:22 PM

23,468 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
You obviously have never seen the proud boys in action. You have a really different idea of them then reality. Theyre a bunch of violent idiots.
Towards blm antifa, yes. But typically not violent towards innocent citizens.

Old 07-11-2022, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
This is a huge one for me personally. All those soy boy ninja larper antifas and BLMs and cavemen knuckle dragger proud boys can go play thunderdome away from us normal civilians.

By far, it is always the blm fanatics and ninja bois harassing and getting in the way of normal peaceful people, not part of any protest or occupy stunt, ...
... just trying to get to work, eat, or run a business during that already tough period.
Yep.

Old 07-11-2022, 04:35 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Towards blm antifa, yes. But typically not violent towards innocent citizens.
Again, you havent seen these people in person have you? But even if we limit it to blm really.....sooo you are all in for a group that only assaults people who protest that they shouldnt be shot so much by cops? I mean....Really?

Old 07-11-2022, 04:39 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Again, you havent seen these people in person have you? But even if we limit it to blm really.....sooo you are all in for a group that only assaults people who protest that they shouldnt be shot so much by cops? I mean....Really?
Exactly.

Old 07-11-2022, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Meh. The vast majority of the time the pb's were not the ones doing the attacking, but rather the ones hitting back.

Everyone has seen your many, many posts lauding blm while ignoring or excusing their violence.

Old 07-11-2022, 04:49 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
Quote:
Meh. The vast majority of the time the pb's were not the ones doing the attacking, but rather the ones hitting back.

Everyone has seen your many, many posts lauding blm while ignoring or excusing their violence.
When people laud BLM it's because black lives do matter.

I don't see people lauding the violence, which could be anybody, but which conservatives automatically decide are BLM, Antifa or both.

Antifa could be more likely, in cases where it is proven any were actually there. They're extremists, like Proud Boys. But when people just throw out there that any violence with black people in the vicinity HAD to be BLM, Antifa or both, it loses its punch after a while. I think conservatives have overplayed that hand.

Old 07-11-2022, 04:58 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:

And again conservatives here cant discuss a topic without making it about me. I swear you guys are fixated. Show me my posts where I have lauded BLM violence. I can show you post after post of me saying anyone commiting a crime should do time.

I wish you could make a argument here that wasnt about me, Id probably enjoy that. but, you take what you get.

And you are 100% wrong. Proud boys show up in search of violence. Seriously you have a wild misconception of these folks.

Old 07-11-2022, 05:14 PM

16,069 posts, read 10,726,642 times
Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were the on-site tactical planners, directors, and shock troop groups for Trump’s January 6 effort to overthrow the election. They were leading the first attacks on police lines and barricades. These are just wannabe Nazi brown shirt thugs with no place in American society.

Old 07-11-2022, 05:15 PM

1,885 posts, read 1,001,235 times
It's ok folks, you can oppose BLM and the Proud Boys at the same time. All you have to do is dislike intentionally misdirected/confused fear and anger. Unfortunately, this here boat runs on fear-fuel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies