Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2022, 08:47 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,879,188 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
ONE article. gee that really, really means something. A small group like the Proud Boys vs an entire nation racist thug movement like BLM. The continued lack of substance is hilarious.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ntifa-n1070166

https://www.wusa9.com/article/featur...2-ec49241bdf61

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-...-video-1535594
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2022, 08:50 PM

6,448 posts, read 2,846,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
ONE article. gee that really, really means something. A small group like the Proud Boys vs an entire nation racist thug movement like BLM. The continued lack of substance is hilarious.
They're all a buncha troublemakers. But really, Proud boys were the 'minority' in all that 2020 rioting/looting/burning. It just is. I dunno why people trying to gaslight those events. All those vids are a click away. BLM and Antifa were center stage in all those shenanigans. Proud boys were sloppy seconds trying to steal some limelight.

And after all that, I don't think the Country got any better for it. It made it worse. it opened the door for those Jan6th yokels. Normalizing riots,..hey why not.

Old 07-11-2022, 09:12 PM

56,930 posts, read 25,867,014 times
No response, why am I not surprised.

Old 07-11-2022, 09:36 PM

[quote=berdee;63783419]"white supremacist right wing militia"?
^ sounds like leftist propaganda.

Meanwhile,
The leader of the PB's is not white.
There are other non-white members.
Unlike blm antifa, the PB's hadn't attacked innocent non-whites, or innocent whites for that matter.
They had a confederate flag or something? Yeah okay, so did at least one person with the Lincoln Project and y'all were good with it, y'all were also good with that person or others with the LP project being xenophobes.
So, spare me your faux outrage.
Quote:
Yes the leader is non-white, so.
Except, the author didn't make that claim. Seems only you are making that claim.
Quote:
Radovich made he claim, sounds desperate
[/quote[

There is no comparison, blm antifa are far more violent, especially towards the innocent and cops.

Old 07-11-2022, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
"white supremacist right wing militia"?
^ sounds like leftist propaganda.

Meanwhile,
The leader of the PB's is not white.
There are other non-white members.
Unlike blm antifa, the PB's hadn't attacked innocent non-whites, or innocent whites for that matter.
They had a confederate flag or something? Yeah okay, so did at least one person with the Lincoln Project and y'all were good with it, y'all were also good with that person or others with the LP project being xenophobes.
So, spare me your faux outrage.

Except, the author didn't make that claim. Seems only you are making that claim.

There is no comparison, blm antifa are far more violent, especially towards the innocent and cops.
Yes the leader is non-white, that sure doesn't change their mission.

Radovich claimed the supporter was connected to BLM whatever that means, what does that have to do with the candidate.

BLM is not a violent group you are mistaken, what is exactly the Proud Boys mission. It seems they have now taken an interest in education and according to Radovich they have high standards.

Old 07-11-2022, 09:43 PM

23,018 posts, read 12,125,187 times
I started with your last link. The subject was...
A "small group" of proud boys go to Oregon to support "Freedom". Meanwhile, "150" Antifa showed up to counterprotest against "Freedom".... in other words, antifa doesn't support "Freedom".

Oh and nice touch by the writer with the hype about a truck speeding through the crowd, lol. Most of the time crawling down the center of the street, with antifa hugging the curb. Small short bursts of speed followed by braking (note taillights).

Pure propaganda.

The next link up, about the people who'd rioted on Jan 6...but still nowhere near as violent or as long lasting as any one of the many blm antifa riots.

If that's all you have then there is no sense in wasting time with your other two links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
No response, why am I not surprised.
Yawn. Didn't see it until you quoted it. Seems you have nothing to say about it anyway.

Old 07-11-2022, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Praising white supremacist right wing militia members is more that just strange.

The other candidate wasn't associated with BLM that was just a claim from the author defending her candidate not the school board candidate. Besides BLM is not comparable to the Proud Boys, what is exactly the Proud Boys mission and why are they involved in school board elections.
Quote:
Yes the leader is non-white, that sure doesn't change their mission.
Their mission, when they were founded, was to go fight back against antifa blm since Trump supporters weren't doing it themselves. If I remember right, McInnes had said something like 'he got tired of seeing Trump supporters beaten and not fighting back, so he decided to form the proud boys to do the punching back for Trump supporters'... or something like that. I know this had previously been mentioned, with links, in this forum. If I have time I'll look for it, or, you can do your own searches.
Quote:
Radovich claimed the supporter was connected to BLM whatever that means, what does that have to do with the candidate.
I'm glad you corrected your past error with this post, about who it was that Radovich had said supported blm.
As for the rest of your comment, did you not read the story?

Quote:
BLM is not a violent group you are mistaken,
*snort*
Quote:
what is exactly the Proud Boys mission.
see above
Quote:
It seems they have now taken an interest in education and according to Radovich they have high standards.
Yeah so? They have kids and are taking an interest in their schooling. Why are you so against parents being involved with their kids and the kids school?

Old 07-11-2022, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IbKuntiee16 View Post
You know you’ve really won the argument when’s one conclusion is “white supremacists have kids too”.
White supremacists are sterile and don't have kids? I did not know that.

What makes the pb's white supremacists, other than it's what your leftist media is telling you to think?

Old 07-11-2022, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Your words, not mine.

They espouse white supremacist beliefs, as pointed out by numerous posters, left/right media or not.
Yeah okay, people other than them say so. What does most of the proud boys or their leader say?

"“I’m going to go ahead on the record and say I condemn white supremacist groups,” Tarrio said."
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...all-to-action/

I don't know how many proud boys there are, but there does seem to be a good number of them. No doubt there might be a handful that may lean towards white supremacy. But does that mean the whole group is white supremacists?

If so, I guess that would make antifa (and blm) racist murderous pedophiles, racist because they try (and sometimes succeed) to murder black people and murderous because some had murdered people of all colors during riots, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...tifa-terrorist

Old 07-11-2022, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Talk is cheap.
We aren't talking about you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies