Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2022, 03:42 PM

3,072 posts, read 5,464,976 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
lol, seems like more people who are vaccinated and boosted are the ones getting Covid now.

Maybe, just maybe, if Novavax comes out, I'll consider that one. But not the mRNA ones.
agree!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2022, 03:59 PM

4,629 posts, read 4,913,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Washington State data, not considering boosters:

https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/fil...Vaccinated.pdf

"Summary
Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are
• 1.8 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 12-34 year-olds who have completed the
primary series.
• 3.1 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with 12-34 year-olds who have
completed the primary series.
Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are
• 2.1 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 35 - 64 year-olds who have completed the
primary series.
• 3.6 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with 35 - 64 year-olds who have
Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are
• 3.1 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with 65+ year-olds who have completed the
primary series.
• 3.5 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with 65+ year-olds who have
• 4.2 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with 65+ year-olds who have completed the
primary series."

From the report: "COVID-19 cases with vaccines not reported to WAIIS as described above are considered unvaccinated in this report."

So, cases/hospitalizations/deaths in some vaccinated people are classified as unvaccinated (but not the reverse). We have no idea how many. For all we know, it could be enough that the beneficial effects claimed in the above summary are neutralized completely.

Old 07-13-2022, 04:00 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,489,747 times
Hmmm...I have to wonder about here.

Government braces to fund ‘substantial’ number of Covid-19 vaccine liabilities

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...5c5f35f1beceb2

Old 07-13-2022, 04:29 PM

8,797 posts, read 6,063,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post

No surprise. Anybody familiar with the compensation program for vaccine injuries knew that would happen when they first announced vaccine research (so, from basically day 1 when those of us “in the know” predicted a vaccine would be pushed through).

Edit: I just realized that’s from the UK. Welp, it will happen in the U.S., too.

Old 07-13-2022, 04:53 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,489,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
No surprise. Anybody familiar with the compensation program for vaccine injuries knew that would happen when they first announced vaccine research (so, from basically day 1 when those of us “in the know” predicted a vaccine would be pushed through).

Edit: I just realized that’s from the UK. Welp, it will happen in the U.S., too.
Yep. Sorry if post wasn't clear. I agree, they will have to address it here too eventually. It's a big enough concern in the UK that they are worried. I am just to the point (past it actually) where I don't trust the media here to report things citizens need to know.

Old 07-13-2022, 05:35 PM

14,799 posts, read 11,940,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/...d-ever-n481975

And what is the Biden regime doing about it?

Nothing.

Which is why, IMO covid should join the ranks of the other respiratory viruses as endemic. The symptoms of covid are generally similar to any of the other respiratory illnesses, and IMO should be treated the same. That is, you get a cold, respiratory crud, stay away from others, particularly those whose immune systems or comorbidities would make them prone to severe disease ( whether that's a cold, flu, or other crud, including covid), take care of yourself, seek medical attention if you need it.

There is just no reason ( except the obvious political mileage anything covid covid covid all the time gets) to attach such a stigma to the covid virus, and no reason why people should fear it above all else.

Old 07-13-2022, 05:37 PM

3,336 posts, read 1,203,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2022/...d-ever-n481975

And what is the Biden regime doing about it?

Nothing.
His people are on tv everyday pleading for all to get fully vaccinated, as those who are vaccinated have milder cases and fewer hospitalizations.
At least he isn’t sending out quacks suggesting invermectin and bleach.

Old 07-13-2022, 05:49 PM

17,254 posts, read 6,628,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
His people are on tv everyday pleading for all to get fully vaccinated, as those who are vaccinated have milder cases and fewer hospitalizations.
At least he isn’t sending out quacks suggesting invermectin and bleach.
Show us the science that proves "those who are vaccinated have milder cases and fewer hospitalizations."

You do realize that the vaccines and boosters they're telling you to take were made for COVID 1.0 and we're now on COVID 9.0, right?

Old 07-13-2022, 05:57 PM

24,157 posts, read 9,097,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post

The results of rolling out a non-FDA approved vaccine too soon.

The fact that you can still contract, spread, and die from COVID after being vaccinated was the nail in the coffin.

Old 07-13-2022, 06:12 PM
Status: "I've got a fightin' side a mile wide but I pray for peace" (set 9 days ago)

14,438 posts, read 9,523,136 times
My wife, then me... contracted covid and tested positive.

I'm almost 70 in excellent health and had 1 day I stayed inside and did little to nothing. Mild fever body aches. One night with some sleeping discomfort. X strength Tylenol worked fine on the symptoms. After the 3rd day I'm back at it with a mild cough and a bit of a sore throat.

Wife got hit hard. 5 days in and her fever finally broke. Lots of symptoms. After 7 days back to 75% or so. Still on the mend.

I'm vaccinate in late winter of 2021 and not boosted. Wife not vaccinated for 'cause'(NOYB). Both of us are in good weight and healthy.

For what it's worth, this has been a public service announcement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies