Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2022, 08:42 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,897,602 times

Advertisements

Listen to Joe Manchin tell the TRUTH about Build Back Better and Biden’s whole agenda: ‘Complete. Social. Realignment.’

Quote:
“The Build Back Better way back when was a complete social realignment,” he said. “I was very clear when the president and I talked, I said Mr. President this piece of legislation is going to change our country from when John Kennedy said ask not what you can do for your country, that piece of legislation will change us to, how much more can my country do for me.”

https://therightscoop.com/listen-to-...l-realignment/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2022, 08:52 PM

35,000 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Let's not forget these traitorous commies attempted to remit America's medical autonomy to the World Health Organization.

So yeah. Fiat is the only way they know how to roll.

That's what happens when you're a loser Lefty staring down the barrel of decades of political obsolescence.

November is going to be just delicious.
I predict a Democratic gain of 10 in the Senate, 60 in the House. Let's Go Brandon!

Old 07-15-2022, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I predict a Democratic gain of 10 in the Senate, 60 in the House. Let's Go Brandon!

Old 07-16-2022, 12:07 PM

6,421 posts, read 7,661,659 times
Default United we stand...

I am really conflicted about Manchin because he shut down Viatris Phama and sent American jobs to India and Australia, but not before his daughter collected $31 million from the consolidation of Myland and Upjohn. That, combined with Xoe Bidden has me suspicious of any liberal agenda. However, I do appreciate that he did rid the country of that build back nonsense.

The Conservatives will unite in November to restore America and provide leadership to our citizens. We are stronger than the few corrupt demons trying to destroy our culture and life.

Yes, November will be so delicious!

Old 07-17-2022, 10:25 AM

Sanders rips Manchin: 'Sabotaged the president's agenda'

Quote:
"He has sabotaged the president's agenda," Sanders said of Manchin. "The problem was we continued to talk to Manchin like he was serious," he added later.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...d-biden-agenda

Looks like trouble in paradise.

Old 07-17-2022, 01:55 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
Schumer is upset because this was their last chance to spread some cash around before the red wave in November. Soon they won't be able to spend anything for their climate change fantasies. It will be time for "drill baby drill" for a least the next 30+years.
That needs to include drilling for water. Thanks to heavy drought from climate change, Las Vegas is soon going to run out of water in less than 30 years.

Old 07-17-2022, 02:01 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,621,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
But that will take plenty of horror stories about women needing abortions but couldn't get them. In that case, elections will be close, since, of course, a lot of Republicans aren't going to care if that happens. This is because women dying from bad pregnancies had to be due to God's will, and you sure don't want to circumvent God's will and risk provoking His wrath.

Old 07-17-2022, 02:12 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,159,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Great for him. He’s not a Dem radical with tunnel vision. He’s able to distinguish between ridiculous and reality. Wayyyy too much money has been/being handed out by Sleepy Joe.
Manchin is a Democrat with critical thinking skills. Quite the rarity these days. Hard not to be impressed.

Old 07-17-2022, 02:18 PM

2,868 posts, read 1,148,260 times
YAY, Joe! Manchin, that is.

Old 07-17-2022, 02:21 PM

20,323 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
That man is bipolar.
So you say "yes" to the six trillion?

I sure as hell don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies