Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2022, 09:14 AM

7,817 posts, read 2,900,634 times

Advertisements

Shouldn't good ole' All be apologizing to the public for scaring the bejesus out of them by saying the world's glaciers would all be entirely gone by the year 2013?

Quote:
“You know, the climate deniers are really in some ways similar to all of those almost 400 law enforcement officers in Uvalde, Texas, who were waiting outside an unlocked door while the children were being massacred. They heard the screams, they heard the gunshots, and nobody stepped forward. And God bless those families who’ve suffered so much. And law enforcement officials tell us that’s not typical of what law enforcement usually does. And confronted with this global emergency, what we’re doing with our inaction and failing to walk through the door and stop the killing is not typical of what we are capable of as human beings. We do have the solutions. And I think these extreme events that are getting steadily worse and more severe are really beginning to change minds.”

https://therightscoop.com/disgusting...deniers-video/

Keepin' it classy Dems.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2022, 09:18 AM

9,419 posts, read 11,166,375 times
That boy is as fat as Gen. Milley now. He's eating well.

And yes algore has never had an ounce of shame. It's all for his Cause, which is more wealth and fame for algore. No heart no soul.

Old 07-24-2022, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post

And yes algore has never had an ounce of shame. It's all for his Cause, which is more wealth and fame for algore. No heart no soul.

And now the regime is utilizing him as a messenger of doom to usher forth the onslaught of Climate Lockdowns.

Old 07-24-2022, 09:21 AM

19,029 posts, read 27,599,679 times
Al couldn't find anything better to get back into the light?

Old 07-24-2022, 09:23 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Yeah it's cringe worthy.

Old 07-24-2022, 09:29 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times
You know what Mr Gore shame on you for using the mass shooting and slaughter of innocent kids to push your talking points and further you state that "And I think these extreme events that are getting steadily worse and more severe are really beginning to change minds.”"

I agree with you on that point. The People are starting to change their minds that the Democrat Party is full of Liars, Cheats and Frauds that are trying to dismantle America.

The Dems are showing us that when they go low they are not done yet. Talk about a swamp dweller, Al Gore is a prime specimen.

Old 07-24-2022, 09:42 AM

6,804 posts, read 9,354,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post

Yes. Clearly he’s not eating a plant-based diet like he and his kind advocate for everyone else.

Old 07-24-2022, 10:14 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,937,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Shouldn't good ole' All be apologizing to the public for scaring the bejesus out of them by saying the world's glaciers would all be entirely gone by the year 2013?

Keepin' it classy Dems.
Oh, you deniers just got your panties tied up in knots because you hate being compared with the law enforcement officers on the scene who did absolutely nothing to save those kids.

It is a pretty apt comparison if you ask me. Just like at Uvalde, climate deniers run around in circles and say its not their problem since climate change - whether anthropomorphic or not - doesn't exist. So the deniers keep on denying what's right in front of their and everyone else's eyes. Nothing positive gets accomplished and the situation only becomes worse and worse.

The Dems will speak as they please. Do you really think that we're all worried about your tender little feelings? Nope. Nein. Negativsky. Plus, I'm sure you didn't mean to lie - perhaps you need to replace the keys on your i-phone is all. But Gore did NOT use murdered children from anywhere in the links you provided. Shouldn't you folks be apologizing to Gore for your many, many lies and false propaganda?

If deniers wish that Democrats would approve of them and their constant dog and pony shows, deniers could at the very least go look out their windows at the melting glaciers.*

*Hint: All the glaciers in Glacier National Park have melted.

PS Are you by any chance younger than 50? I'm really, really hoping that you are.

Old 07-24-2022, 10:25 AM

Oh goody, someone is actually willing to defend this latest Al Gore fecal dropping!

Quote:
Oh, you deniers just got your panties tied up in knots because you hate being compared with the law enforcement officers on the scene who did absolutely nothing to save those kids.
Aside from the "panties tied up in knots" bit, how can I disagree? Would it be more normal if we liked being compared to that? The Right is not as into the proclivities of sado masochism as you are.

Quote:
It is a pretty apt comparison if you ask me.
We didn't. But on the Right we actually value the first amendment. So rather than trying to shut you down, we'll happily let you put your haughty and misinformed opinions on display for all to see.

Quote:
The Dems will speak as they please. Do you really think that we're all worried about your tender little feelings? Nope. Nein. Negativsky.
Um, you know you're losing the Culture War when your last desperate attempt for vindication is to ape your opponent's language.

I know you want to pretend it's the Right Wing that's replete with sensitive soy boys who cry out for their mommies every time their chicken nuggies need replenishing, but most of us have jobs and don't reside in our parents' basement.

Quote:
But Gore did NOT use murdered children from anywhere in the links you provided. Shouldn't you folks be apologizing to Gore for your many, many lies and false propaganda?
Yes, because everyone knows that the moment we hear the word "Uvalde" the first thing we think of are unicorns and cotton candy - the murder of innocent children never comes to mind.

And what, pray tell, "propaganda!" are you referring to?

Are you asserting that Al Gore did not predict the ice sheets would have already long melted by now? (It's on video.) It's OK, he is only one of a behemoth pantheon of would be demi-god overlords who made astoundingly inaccurate predictions, but still somehow manage to fool people who are unable to think critically and just bounce their pom-poms for team D.

Quote:
If deniers wish that Democrats would approve of them and their constant dog and pony shows,

We do not wish Democrats would approve of us, as that would point to some innate character flaw.

Quote:
PS Are you by any chance younger than 50? I'm really, really hoping that you are.
OK, that's just creepy.

Old 07-24-2022, 10:28 AM

5,930 posts, read 2,760,378 times
Al Gore's net worth is estimated to be $330 million. Climate Change has been very very good for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies