Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2022, 06:11 AM

1,866 posts, read 934,288 times

Advertisements

The government is stealing your tax dollars so they can give them to illegal foreigners who they plan to replace you with.

This is the "great replacement".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2022, 06:30 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countryfreak View Post
I have to admit I do get a good laugh from this site. City-Data has proven to be a far right false info group as Reddit is far left with false info. Both can be fun but at times while also frustrating to read with the extreme amount of incorrect info you can read. Keep up the lunacy folks.
How about some examples as you chuckle away?

Old 07-27-2022, 06:36 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Total? So, so, so easy to make a sweeping generalization!

Having read the book Empty Planet, it was stated that the U.S. needs 3 million immigrants a year to remain a superpower, illegal or legal.

Do we want to go the route of China or Japan with a top-heavy senior community, or other countries in Europe?
If that were really true for workers that we actually need (not burger flippers) then why haven't we created or increased visas for immigrants to come here legally? The fact that we haven't makes your claims false. We only need immigrants with skills not the poor, uneducated and unskilled that are a burden to our society.

China seems to be doing just fine.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3205577...y-us-overtake/

Old 07-27-2022, 06:55 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
What a total failure Biden has been since Day 1.
It depends on whose perspective we are talking about. China and Russia are winning.

Old 07-27-2022, 06:57 AM

9,375 posts, read 6,980,084 times
next step will be allowing them to vote nationally for his presidential campaign.

Old 07-27-2022, 07:22 AM

10,032 posts, read 9,509,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
I guess I should cross the border into Mexico, dump all my American ID, wait a few hours, and then cross the border back into the U.S. and turn myself in to the Border Patrol as an illegal alien. No more taxes, free ID, free food and other benefits, free education, free health care, free housing, I'd have it made!

Why not, exactly?

--------------------------------------

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-...nment-benefits

Biden moves to give illegal immigrants federal ID, government benefits

Olivia Rondeau
The Post Millennial
July 25, 2022 12:44 PM

The Biden administration is currently weighing plans to provide temporary identification cards to undocumented migrants who are illegally residing in the US so they can access government benefits while awaiting decisions regarding their immigration statuses.

Federal officials are considering a pilot program to give illegal migrants easier access to help with things like healthcare, housing, and transportation while incentivizing communication with law enforcement through immigration court proceedings, according to government sources who spoke to Axios.
You’re being ridiculous. There’s no need for you to wait a few hours. Just go to Mexico, dump your ID and head back.

Old 07-27-2022, 07:33 AM

8,630 posts, read 9,139,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
This is absolutely asinine. Why does Joe Biden hate lawful American citizens so much?
If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck........... A traitor.

Old 07-27-2022, 08:04 AM

6,389 posts, read 2,712,718 times
So they can hand out IDs for illegal aliens to get benefits, but making sure that every LEGAL citizen has an ID to ensure we can verify they are allowed to vote is too hard?

Yea sounds about typical for this administration..

Old 07-27-2022, 08:08 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
I guess I should cross the border into Mexico, dump all my American ID, wait a few hours, and then cross the border back into the U.S. and turn myself in to the Border Patrol as an illegal alien. No more taxes, free ID, free food and other benefits, free education, free health care, free housing, I'd have it made!

Why not, exactly?

--------------------------------------

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-...nment-benefits

Biden moves to give illegal immigrants federal ID, government benefits

Olivia Rondeau
The Post Millennial
July 25, 2022 12:44 PM

The Biden administration is currently weighing plans to provide temporary identification cards to undocumented migrants who are illegally residing in the US so they can access government benefits while awaiting decisions regarding their immigration statuses.

Federal officials are considering a pilot program to give illegal migrants easier access to help with things like healthcare, housing, and transportation while incentivizing communication with law enforcement through immigration court proceedings, according to government sources who spoke to Axios.
Nothing surprises me about Biden and the dems anymore. There is no level of lawlessness they will not stoop to in order to normalize it, just so they can move their agenda forward. The dems want to turn what was seen in the recent past as lawlessness, and impeachable offenses by any president, is now Biden's right to do with a simple Executive Order as president.

"By defining what is deviant, we are enabled to know what is not, and hence to live by shared standards."

Defining Deviancy Down (DDD) was an expression coined by the late Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan in 1993. Moynihan based his phrase on the theory of Emile Durkheim that there is a limit to the bad behavior that a society can tolerate before it has to start lowering its standards. In ’93, the senator applied his slogan to the “moral deregulation” that had eroded families, increased crime, and produced the mentally ill “homeless” population.

Last edited by Wapasha; 07-27-2022 at 08:16 AM..

Old 07-27-2022, 08:17 AM

37,972 posts, read 22,157,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
So they can hand out IDs for illegal aliens to get benefits, but making sure that every LEGAL citizen has an ID to ensure we can verify they are allowed to vote is too hard?

Yea sounds about typical for this administration..
What's next, giving any illegal alien over 65 their monthly Social Security checks and Medicare benefits?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies