Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2022, 01:23 PM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Sorry but they do fan those flames considerably.

Heck, democratic politicians are frequently accused of racism or mysoginy etc. in primaries.

I still believe that Hillary Clinton lost to Trump because in part her campaign was labasted as racist in 2008 and black voters had been cool to her ever since.

But hey, look over at Lori Lightfoot whom famously exclaimed that 99% of criticism directed at her was because she was a black or a lesbian or a woman.

So, it's not just "black" it's the hate of identity politics.
Today's woke left isn't doing much good at all. It will even turn against fellow Democrats. With this in mind, this what I was trying to point out. Black people hating White people and attacking White people (as well as non-Blacks, or even Afro-Caribbean and Black African immigrants), that I don't blame on Democrats. I don't blame it on Republicans either.

This is what I see. Hateful individuals who got this way because family members taught them to hate. Individuals who are so angry and vindictive that they are easily be convinced to commit violence. This has been going on for decades upon decades.

As for modern day Democrats, no, they are not doing anything to help. I do not see the solutions coming from any political party.

I think about this. If you have to lie to some people to keep them pacified, there's are deeper issues with rage and anger.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2022, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkool View Post
So what's your point?
Here is the point. Some people only come here to vent any anger they have towards Black people. It could be that said Black person is getting the book thrown at them and there will still be people who aren't happy.

Old 07-29-2022, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
There is "indentured servitude" until the debt is paid. Examples need to be made of offenders to deter others.
This is my opinion. It's easy to make an example out of people. However, this is something I think about. Some people are just hateful and violent. They have been taught to be that way by family and peers. I think about this. We have violent criminals have been sentenced to penal labor. Many don't learn their lesson and wind up back in prison. Many find that prison is an easier place to live than in the free world.

Old 07-29-2022, 02:26 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Commenter View Post
This does not appear to be another hate hoax. Hopefully the three violent young women will spend serious time in jail.
Serious time in jail, let alone any time in jail? I highly doubt it.

Old 07-29-2022, 02:28 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is my opinion. It's easy to make an example out of people. However, this is something I think about. Some people are just hateful and violent. They have been taught to be that way by family and peers. I think about this. We have violent criminals have been sentenced to penal labor. Many don't learn their lesson and wind up back in prison. Many find that prison is an easier place to live than in the free world.
However, while in prison, society is free of their criminal behavior(s). That's what matters to me.

Old 07-29-2022, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
However, while in prison, society is free of their criminal behavior(s). That's what matters to me.
More criminals are coming up. Like Rocko20 mentioned, many violent criminals reproduce before going to prison. We have young people who don't know who their fathers are. We have plenty of children who weren't wanted by their mothers either, so many end up in the foster care system.

Many criminals don't learn from being locked up the first time around. If they didn't kill anyone, they won't be in prison for life. When many prisoners get out, many re-offend. The point is the get the crime rate to do a drastic drop. That won't happen with repeat offenders and more kids being born into a life that facilitates crime.

Old 07-29-2022, 03:04 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,831,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
CNN also never reported on the non-citizen black serial killer who was targeting old white women and has been indicted for 22 murders.
Do you have a link to this story? I would like to read about it.

Old 07-29-2022, 03:06 PM

574 posts, read 299,369 times
I heard the laughing hyena has some vacancies. Has she hired them yet? Also give brandon some new sniffing material.

Old 07-29-2022, 03:09 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
Do you have a link to this story? I would like to read about it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Chemirmir

Old 07-29-2022, 03:11 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,831,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Already tried it, it doesn't work, and the prisons are full. And full prisons means more bail for more criminals to commit more crime.

How does this happen? Well career criminals have far more kids, who grow up to be potential criminals, than you can possibly arrest.

You arrest 10 career criminals, each criminals has 2 kids, that's 20 potential criminals. (they're not bound to be criminals, but the odds are stacked against them)

You can't arrest or lock up this problem. We already tried it.
We need to follow China's lead and execute 10,000 criminals each year. It may not deter other criminals but the 10k executed sure won't be repeat offenders. After 10 years, 100,000 fewer of the worst miscreants would assuredly reduce violent crime.

The situation in many big cities is similar to that which exists on the Serengeti Plain. Millions of grazers innocently going about their business and every so often, one of them is taken out by a predator.

Utilize the military expression popular during the Vietnam War: "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out".

Bible-thumpers and the Woke want to give criminals endless chances to rehabilitate. It simply does not happen!

Last edited by Futuremauian; 07-29-2022 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: Added a line
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies