Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2022, 10:16 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
They care more about men who feel like they are women than they do about actual women.

If transwoman feel uncomfortable in the mens’ bathroom because they don’t feel safe sharing with men, why would the solution be to let men into the women’s restrooms so even more people can feel unsafe? It makes zero sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
I’ve given up trying to understand their thought process long ago.
I see it as par to evolution ...When Nations Die

Russell Kirk put it this way:

"It appears to me that our culture labors in an advanced state of decadence; that what many people mistake for the triumph of our civilization actually consists of powers that are disintegrating our culture; that the vaunted 'democratic freedom' of liberal society in reality is servitude to appetites and illusions which attack religious belief; which destroy community through excessive centralization and urbanization; which efface life-giving tradition and custom." (emphasis is mine)

Old 07-29-2022, 10:19 AM

17,302 posts, read 12,245,675 times
Quote:
Since women are occasionally raped and filmed by men who have snuck into women’s bathrooms in the past we should invite men in to make it easer for them as they will no longer have to go through the trouble of sneaking in. This is just common sense and is what a caring society does to be more inclusive and caring of perverts and sex offenders.
Proving that the stick figure does nothing.

But in that scenario a unisex bathroom with more traffic would more likely have a 'good guy'(with or without a gun) to deter such behavior.

Old 07-29-2022, 10:21 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Proving that the stick figure does nothing.

But in that scenario a unisex bathroom with more traffic would more likely have a 'good guy'(with or without a gun) to deter such behavior.
Most decent men will choose to remain using the men’s room while the perverts will use the women’s room.

Old 07-29-2022, 10:25 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Most decent men will choose to remain using the men’s room while the perverts will use the women’s room.
I worked for a auto parts retailer --- one men's room; one women's room and men would use the women's rather than their own in the store. That's why I posted, there's just the lack of respect and it's growing. I'm to the point that I don't think that people know the definition of the word.

Old 07-29-2022, 10:25 AM

6,224 posts, read 3,408,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerobime227 View Post
A feminist youtuber brought up this discussion about bathrooms and said that it shouldn't matter, "Man or woman, you just go to take a **** regardless, so it's no big deal". Should all bathrooms be unisex?
When I lived in France in the 60's many of the bathroom were unisex....It was a shock the first time I was in the bathroom and two women walked like I wasn't even there...but as all things you just get used to it.
So I vote yes....

Old 07-29-2022, 10:28 AM

3,113 posts, read 938,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
When I lived in France in the 60's many of the bathroom were unisex....It was a shock the first time I was in the bathroom and two women walked like I wasn't even there...but as all things you just get used to it.
So I vote yes....
Hmmm I’m currently in France and the only unisex bathrooms are single occupancy.

In Sweden they have plenty of unisex bathrooms but also women only bathrooms. I don’t remember seeing 1 male only bathroom in Sweden.

Old 07-29-2022, 10:29 AM

10,851 posts, read 4,529,826 times
Quote:
It didn’t bother them because they were drunk.

lol lol and sadly prolly a lot of other stuff that happened later that day didnt bother them EITHER. (at the time)

Old 07-29-2022, 10:30 AM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
No. Men's rooms are disgusting. That's a proven fact.
Say what? Never cleaned bathrooms, have you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
As a teen I did cleaning of a large sports arena. The entire cleaning crew always has agreed that women bathrooms were much more gross than the mens.. just sayin.
This. For someone who grew up considering women to be ethereal, nymph-like beings, that was a rude awakening.

Old 07-29-2022, 10:37 AM

3,113 posts, read 938,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Say what? Never cleaned bathrooms, have you?

This. For someone who grew up considering women to be ethereal, nymph-like beings, that was a rude awakening.
I don’t have the experience you guys have been of using the public women’s bathrooms!

But married life taught me women make more of a mess at the sink with all their products and men often at the toilet, usually missing.

Old 07-29-2022, 10:38 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,743,804 times
I’ve cleaned both men’s and women’s bathrooms. They are both really gross.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies