Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2022, 02:16 PM

291 posts, read 159,905 times

Advertisements

Activists of every stripe need to read "How to Win Friends and Influence People".

Throwing temper tantrums and insulting people is no way to win them to your side.

I'd throw an extra roast in my cart just to spite them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2022, 02:27 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
So many self righteous aholes out there. This is what happens when parents and teachers tell kids that their perceptions are right, and how so very special and unique they are.

Where did they get the severed pig heads? Pigs died, and they use their dead body parts to talk about not using animals?

Why are these types always the biggest hypocrites, ever, without fail?

Old 07-29-2022, 02:36 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
The sad fact is that these people can vote.

Old 07-29-2022, 06:16 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,394,406 times
When the next depression comes and many of the symptoms for one is in place, that vegan at a soup line I bet she will eat beef stew or chicken soup and not turn it down, and the fact is some will beat her up to get hold of some pork she is holding.

Old 07-29-2022, 09:05 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It is crazy how fired up they get about this stuff. If only they would turn that energy towards helping the homeless or struggling veterans.

What I do not understand is that for years we have been told to stop eating highly processed foods BUT now they want us to eat plants that have been processed to look and taste sort of like meat? How much energy does that take?

These angry in your face activists need a dope slap.

Funny thing is that I was just researching how to humanely kill pigs. Seems they won't walk single file like cows, sheep, etc., so automated slaughter is a challenge. One method that seems to work well is to gather a small herd of pigs onto an elevator that is lowered into a pit with air that, while still breathable, is greater than 80% CO2. The pigs quickly lose consciousness and expire from asphyxiation. This is the "gas chamber" the loon in the video was talking about.

Given the alternatives, I would opt to dispatch hogs in this way. It seems to be mostly painless, and causes the animal much less distress than methods requiring it to be bled death or others that physically destroy the brain.

Old 07-30-2022, 08:24 AM

761 posts, read 447,379 times
I thought it might be interesting to note that if you study the "blood" stains on the uniforms worn by the two women, they are completely identical. It's easy to notice by looking at the "stain" on their shoulder. Also, the two pig heads are identical along with the "blood" on their snout. So the pig heads are plastic replicas. Look at the people walking by in the background; most of them look totally uninterested.

Then look at the videography: It's not perfect but looks too good to be spontaneously captured by a passer by. So this whole event was scripted, acted and videographed for what purpose and by what organization. Where did the money come from to make identical costumes and manufacture those pig heads? I don't know of any novelty store that sells pig heads.

And was this all designed to be distributed in the U.S.? If so, how come I never heard of a group that has been doing this?

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a vegan and I can't help but wonder if the video may have been scripted, acted, and video-graphed by the American beef industry, purposely to stereotype people on plant based diets.

The beef industry would have good reason to be worried about a shrinking market.

The number of those eating a plant based diet is still relatively small but their increasing numbers could be a worry for the industry. Just look at the overall numbers:

https://allianceforscience.cornell.e...he-population/

"1 in 10 Americans say they don't eat meat - a growing share of the market.

Last edited by LongevitySeeker; 07-30-2022 at 08:39 AM..

Old 07-30-2022, 08:40 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
This is beyond ridiculous...

Vegan activists pouring milk all over the floor in Harrods grocery store:
https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/st...93828691365888

Climate change activists attempt to remove all of the dairy products from a grocery store:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1552693225525334016

Vegan holds severed pig head in front of Butcher shop to scare away potential meat eaters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY7OE9uRCYU

This is happening in grocery stores in the UK.
Why do vegans and climate change activists have to be so insufferably annoying?
Looks staged to me.

Old 07-30-2022, 09:05 AM

9,094 posts, read 6,317,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I just don't get it that the "tolerant" are so intolerant.
Yes, It has always been a media driven myth that the political left are the tolerant ones. They are only tolerant of the new "cause of the moment."

Old 07-30-2022, 04:28 PM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongevitySeeker View Post
I thought it might be interesting to note that if you study the "blood" stains on the uniforms worn by the two women, they are completely identical. It's easy to notice by looking at the "stain" on their shoulder. Also, the two pig heads are identical along with the "blood" on their snout. So the pig heads are plastic replicas. Look at the people walking by in the background; most of them look totally uninterested.

Then look at the videography: It's not perfect but looks too good to be spontaneously captured by a passer by. So this whole event was scripted, acted and videographed for what purpose and by what organization. Where did the money come from to make identical costumes and manufacture those pig heads? I don't know of any novelty store that sells pig heads.

And was this all designed to be distributed in the U.S.? If so, how come I never heard of a group that has been doing this?

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a vegan and I can't help but wonder if the video may have been scripted, acted, and video-graphed by the American beef industry, purposely to stereotype people on plant based diets.

The beef industry would have good reason to be worried about a shrinking market.

The number of those eating a plant based diet is still relatively small but their increasing numbers could be a worry for the industry. Just look at the overall numbers:

https://allianceforscience.cornell.e...he-population/

"1 in 10 Americans say they don't eat meat - a growing share of the market.
Of course it’s not real. I thought anyone could tell that’s red paint on their clothes and a plastic pig head. Just like the girls with red paint on their jeans like they had an abortion to protest the overturning of Roe. The activists are staging it, not the beef industry.

Old 07-31-2022, 09:30 AM

761 posts, read 447,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Of course it’s not real. I thought anyone could tell that’s red paint on their clothes and a plastic pig head. Just like the girls with red paint on their jeans like they had an abortion to protest the overturning of Roe. The activists are staging it, not the beef industry.
Another reason I thought it wasn't planed by activists is because the butcher goes up close to the woman and finds a string to pull on. He knew it was there because he was in on it from the beginning. All of them were hired actors. Why would there be a string for him to pull on? It just happened to be there for no reason?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies