Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2022, 12:17 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Monkeypox is a pretend pandemic so it makes no sense to call to stop anything. But since they want to treat it like a pandemic I would think they would call to stop the behavior.

Instead they push vaccines. Which is probably what they would do if it has a hetero issue. Vaccinate.

---------------

Check this out

‘I literally screamed out loud in pain’: my two weeks of monkeypox hell

I got monkeypox and it’s been a total nightmare.

When New York Pride festivities kicked off on 24 June, I was aware that monkeypox was an emerging issue – especially for gay men – but I was also under the impression that the number of cases in the city was relatively small. What I didn’t understand was how absolutely dismal testing capacity was: at that point, the city only had capacity to process ten tests a day.

I had sex with several guys over the weekend. Then a week later, on 1 July, I started feeling very fatigued. I had a high fever with chills and muscle aches, and my lymph nodes were so swollen they were protruding two inches out of my throat.

I’m a 39-year-old man from Sweden, living in Brooklyn and working in philanthropy. For the past decade, my work has primarily focused on sexual and reproductive health and rights, so I followed the outbreak from the very beginning.

Two days after my symptoms began, the rash started as anorectal lesions – painful sores on my anus and rectum.

I will leave it there… you get the point. Basically this is a person who should have known better. How can you say you have studied sexual health for a decade and then choose to have gay sex over a weekend with several men? Did his studies include not putting body parts in locations designed for solid waste removal?

The total tone of his rant is to blame the system because he had two weeks of consequences for his deviant behavior. Oh – and he also tested positive for gonorrhoea. Give me a break…

These people want to do whatever deviant behavior they want without any consequences. That’s not how God works. That’s not how life works.
So, hot looking gay guys who find it very easy to get all the sex their bodies can stand need to wake up and realize that PREP drugs don't protect against Monkey Pox.

Old 08-01-2022, 07:14 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Here's another one...

Link

Douchie’s guide to a Dore Alley without fear of monkeypox

Monkeypox is transmitted from person to person during skin-to-skin contact with a person who has a rash (like during sex, or dancing), or contact with body fluids like when kissing and when engaging in water sports. Even though it’s technically possible to transmit monkeypox on surfaces (like if you share a towel with someone who has monkeypox), it’s less likely. There isn’t much risk of getting monkeypox from sharing things like toilet seats, pools, and gym equipment, or being in a steam room or sauna with someone who has monkeypox.

They don't seem to be scared of this growing pandemic...

See a bump on your skin and worried that it might be monkeypox? If you’re not sure, and you still want to go out tonight, cover it up with a bandaid or clothing before you go out.

The propaganda is to spook the masses... meanwhile the most vulnerable are doing workarounds to continue having fun while putting themselves at risk. It's almost like some people are trying to goose the numbers.

Old 08-01-2022, 07:24 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,578,117 times
Quote:
The next day I got my STI results: positive for gonorrhoea. But no word yet on monkeypox.

I'm having trouble with the above quote. So WTF?

Old 08-01-2022, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
I'm having trouble with the above quote. So WTF?
They probably did multiple tests to see what was going on. Maybe the M-pox test took a little longer to verify.

Old 08-01-2022, 07:52 AM

Quote:
They probably did multiple tests to see what was going on. Maybe the M-pox test took a little longer to verify.

I guess I'm just still mulling over the fact that he has other STD's but those aren't important... It's sounds like "Yes yes, but WHAT ABOUT THE MONKEY POX?" While ignoring other telltale signs of what the actual problem may be.

Problems like general unprotected promiscuity.

Old 08-01-2022, 07:55 AM

1,866 posts, read 934,031 times
Quote:
VAERS database - 29,790 deaths

And that's probably only like 1% of the actual deaths linked to the vaxxes, since most deaths/injuries aren't being reported to VAERS.

Old 08-01-2022, 07:56 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
VAERS database - 29,790 deaths

Monkeypox - 5 deaths

Yeah I know - it's not even close.

Yet...

What's wrong with this picture? I am seeing multiple issues here.
The issue you are seeing is that the VAERS list includes anyone that died after vaccination by ANY cause including car accidents, snake bites, drowning, gun shot etc.

Your thread title is thus 100% incorrect as they did not die from the Vaccine.

This has been discussed many times before.

Given that the Covid vaccine was vastly more widespread and over a longer time, are you really confused why that number is bigger than the niche and recent Monkey Pox vaccine?

Old 08-01-2022, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The issue you are seeing is that the VAERS list includes anyone that died after vaccination by ANY cause including car accidents, snake bites, drowning, gun shot etc.

Given that the Covid vaccine was vastly more widespread and over a longer time, are you really confused why that number is bigger than the niche and recent Monkey Pox vaccine?

The VAERS system encourages people who experienced an adverse event up to and including death after a vaccination. Nobody is reporting snake bite deaths or shark attacks as a possible vaccine related death. The dismissal of VAERS as some easily gamed database loaded with false reports is just not true. It is not very easy to file a report in the first place plus it is a crime to lie on the report. Most people I've discussed it with don't even know what it is, not to mention the doctors who don't report as they have enough paperwork already and don't really want THAT can of worms opened. What they don't realize is that can of worms is pretty much empty as no one at the CDC seems to take their own reporting database seriously.

My question would be, why was VAERS taken seriously before covid when the adverse events for, say measles is so low?

Old 08-01-2022, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
I guess I'm just still mulling over the fact that he has other STD's but those aren't important... It's sounds like "Yes yes, but WHAT ABOUT THE MONKEY POX?" While ignoring other telltale signs of what the actual problem may be.

Problems like general unprotected promiscuity.
I hear you. They definitely operate in a different sphere where gonorrhea is just a speed bump in the road of life.

Old 08-01-2022, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

1- That's what they did for COVID deaths as well. Fall from a ladder? COVID death. So if that's the case - that's the standard that was set. I think I remember the Sep 2020 number as 6% of COVID deaths being because of actual COVID - and the rest were other factors and comorbidities.

2- The officials haven't officially acknowledged looking at any of this data. So this is what we got. And like a previous poster said - there are likely others who have suffered from the vaccines that have not submitted a report into the database.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies