Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2022, 11:07 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,649,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

The revised count now shows the county has recorded 1,223 COVID-19 deaths, down from 1,634. The 411 cases removed from the list is a 25% reduction in overall virus deaths for the county.[/color][/indent][/i]
Those 411 were where they got caught. There are probably twice that number that should have been removed, but weren't caught.

Old 08-01-2022, 11:08 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Doctor explanation of COVID deaths

Health officials explain: What determines a COVID-19 death

Dr. Ansorg explains that dying with COVID-19 and dying of COVID-19 are not the same.

"You can die from a different condition and just by accident also have had a positive COVID test. It is pretty rare but it does happen," Dr. Ansorg said.

According to NBC affiliate KGW in Oregon, if you die in a car crash in that state and previously tested positive for COVID-19 that's automatically considered a COVID-19 death.

Fuzzy math...

Old 08-01-2022, 11:12 AM

25,725 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
According to NBC affiliate KGW in Oregon, if you die in a car crash in that state and previously tested positive for COVID-19 that's automatically considered a COVID-19 death.
And that is one reason I have zero trust in the stats and zero trust in what the "experts" tell us about covid. When the powers that be are purposely biasing the data, is it really very wise to trust ANYTHING they say?

Old 08-01-2022, 11:17 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,261,487 times
Quote:
Here is the vague method of counting COVID deaths straight from the head of the snake (World Economic Forum).

No official test necessary. Only assumed symptoms necessary to be considered a COVID death.
Your article is from 2020. Due to the inability to test many covid victims, doctors were allowed to make a presumptive diagnosis based on clinical presentation. Actually, that is the way most death certificates are filled out. For example, few people who die from heart attacks are autopsied to prove it. Now, most covid deaths will have been tested.

https://www.womblebonddickinson.com/...cates-reliable

Quote:
Yeah - that was a case caught by the news. You think that's the only case?

Here's the ladder incident I mentioned.

He died from the fall. He did not die because of COVID.

Covid was the underlying cause of death if he passed out from covid while he was on the ladder.

If he did not have covid and had a heart attack and fell off the ladder, the underlying cause would be he heart attack.

Old 08-01-2022, 11:34 AM

8,418 posts, read 4,575,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I have found only a few cases, one in New Zealand and one in South Korea, where the death was thought to be caused by Pfizer vaccine. Maybe you have more examples? No where near 26,000; not even close.
In post #42 you said:

Quote:
ZERO people have been reported to have died from Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccines.
Now you are saying you found a few. I'm not sure what to believe.

Old 08-01-2022, 11:34 AM

3,113 posts, read 938,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Covid was the underlying cause of death if he passed out from covid while he was on the ladder.

If he did not have covid and had a heart attack and fell off the ladder, the underlying cause would be he heart attack.
Hmmm, no. At least I don’t think any responsible Doc will put COVID as an UCOD even in that scenario. UCOD would be for immediate chain of events leading to your death and that begins with the trauma suffered due to the fall. Not “passing out” since passing out was not what did it, the impact was.

Though writing these death certificates, some people will make that mistake as there are no hard and fast rules.

It becomes trickier when person has multiple comorbidities and died of their comorbidity while also being sick with COVID. Is COVID supposed to go on part 1 or part 2? Not clear, but most Docs will error by putting it on part 1.

Old 08-01-2022, 11:35 AM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
While we are on the subject of hilarity, how about the fact that the CDC appears to be not doing much research based on the VAERS reports. They have confirmed what? 2 deaths attributed to the vaccine? That's ludicrous beyond words. Also really funny is the fact that there is no other place to report deaths or severe reactions. If you really want to get a belly laugh consider the young girl who is now completely disabled by her vaccine yet ignored by medical officials as having a simple tummy ache. Laughter IS, after all, the best medicine.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...afety-signals/

"In response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request submitted by Children’s Health Defense (CHD), the CDC last week admitted it never analyzed VAERS for safety signals for COVID-19 vaccines."

"According to a briefing document, the CDC “will perform PRR data mining on a weekly basis or as needed.”

"Yet in its response to CHD’s FOIA request, the agency wrote, “no PRRs were conducted by CDC” and data mining is “outside of the agency’s purview.” The agency suggested contacting the FDA, which was supposed to perform a different type of data mining, according to the briefing document."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookinForMayberry View Post
Me too. The biggest is that you posted it in the Politics forum. It's a medical, therefore Health topic.

Finally, as laypeople, I hardly see us qualified to interpret the data. If you are truly concerned, I think you would be better served taking your concerns to a Public Health representative, or your doctor.
No, not when it is a "politically" inspired disease, as at that point if is a "controversy". Cheating, lying, etc., is not a health topic, well, maybe a mental health issue, but not general health.

Actually, the data has been interpreted. Data itself is not hard to decipher, as anyone with math skills should be able to pound it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Your question is apples and oranges

COVID is an extremely contagious disease that caused over 1,000,000 deaths. The vaccine was/is a lifesaver

Monkeypox is not as contagious nor deadly disease.

Your point?
They have already admitted they lied about the numbers, so that is one down. There is no way to know if the vaccine worked or not. According to the studies, it was not effective very long, and no one can say if it worked in preventing, because some of us have a functioning immune system and would not have gotten it in the first place, thus that it is a lifesaver is just crap shoveled by Big Pharma, CDC and others that made money off of lying to people, so that too.

A healthy 9 year old died after her obviously not the brightest parents had her vaccinated, so I guess people like her don't count?

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ot-vaers-data/

Have you heard about the "pandemic of the vaccinated"?

It is possible to die from monkey pox. I would guess those that are immune compromised would have the most serious cases. I do wonder if those getting monkey pox may have a compromised immune system from the COVID vaccine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
VAERS is a crappy system, but it is because the CDC does not want an accurate system. Many doctors and nurses don't even know what VAERS is, and uploading a report in a complete pain in the rear. They do it on purpose because they don't want to know.

Harvard did a study and said only 1% of issues were reported to VAERS. Additionally, they said they could create a good system for about $1 million, but the CDC never got back to them. They like to claim VAERS is a faulty system but at the same time show no interest in a better system...it gives them an excuse.

If you want good data look at the UK, Israel or other places where it is better. The CDC back in May of 2020 even stopped keeping data for covid vaccinated vs unvaccinated hospitalizations cause they didn't want to know.
When they realized that those vaccinated were accounting for an equal amount of hospitalizations, they had to stop reporting, or face the reality that the vaccine did nothing good, and now it looks like it was harmful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Every time one of these I'm-going-to-try-to-make-people-think-the-Covid-vaccines-are-supremely-dangerous threads is started, I ask directly relevant questions like the two above.

To date, the person starting the thread has always ignored them or vanishes from his own thread.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ot-vaers-data/

"VAERS data released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show 1,357,940 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID-19 vaccines, including 29,790 deaths and 247,686 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020, and July 22, 2022."

Go to the link, and tap "COVID" for the stories relating to injuries, deaths, how the CDC is ignoring looking at VAERS, which is there for them to be drawing information, and how people are getting sick or dying that were perfectly healthy.

So, the choice is to take an experimental vaccine for a virus that is over 99% survivable or risk blood clots, heart issues or autoimmune disease. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5906799/ Toward the bottom, side effects of mRNA vaccines, a study done in 2018, and obviously the serious side effects bugs never got worked.

Quote:
I guess I'm just still mulling over the fact that he has other STD's but those aren't important... It's sounds like "Yes yes, but WHAT ABOUT THE MONKEY POX?" While ignoring other telltale signs of what the actual problem may be.

Problems like general unprotected promiscuity.
I do think many were immune compromised in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
And that's probably only like 1% of the actual deaths linked to the vaxxes, since most deaths/injuries aren't being reported to VAERS.
Exactly. Many medical professionals are not even aware that VAERS exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The issue you are seeing is that the VAERS list includes anyone that died after vaccination by ANY cause including car accidents, snake bites, drowning, gun shot etc.

Your thread title is thus 100% incorrect as they did not die from the Vaccine.

This has been discussed many times before.

Given that the Covid vaccine was vastly more widespread and over a longer time, are you really confused why that number is bigger than the niche and recent Monkey Pox vaccine?
Your proof they did not die from the vaccine, well, I guess they didn't. They died as a "SIDE EFFECT" of the vaccine which had side effects of blood clotting, heart issues and autoimmune disease. See article linked above for the facts, the science!

Quote:
The VAERS system encourages people who experienced an adverse event up to and including death after a vaccination. Nobody is reporting snake bite deaths or shark attacks as a possible vaccine related death. The dismissal of VAERS as some easily gamed database loaded with false reports is just not true. It is not very easy to file a report in the first place plus it is a crime to lie on the report. Most people I've discussed it with don't even know what it is, not to mention the doctors who don't report as they have enough paperwork already and don't really want THAT can of worms opened. What they don't realize is that can of worms is pretty much empty as no one at the CDC seems to take their own reporting database seriously.

My question would be, why was VAERS taken seriously before covid when the adverse events for, say measles is so low?
Well informed post. The CDC is in bed with Big Pharma, they have foundation to blur the lines.

Quote:
1- That's what they did for COVID deaths as well. Fall from a ladder? COVID death. So if that's the case - that's the standard that was set. I think I remember the Sep 2020 number as 6% of COVID deaths being because of actual COVID - and the rest were other factors and comorbidities.

2- The officials haven't officially acknowledged looking at any of this data. So this is what we got. And like a previous poster said - there are likely others who have suffered from the vaccines that have not submitted a report into the database.
And, the side effects and deaths will continue due to the vaccine also.

Quote:
ZERO people have been reported to have died from Pfizer or Moderna Covid-19 vaccines.

The VAERS database reflects anyone who died after they received the shot. That doesn't mean the vaccine caused the death. How many times do you need to be reminded of that?
There are lots of specific cases on this, but MSM isn't going to bring them out into the open. Money talks and the corrupt listen and fall in line with the narrative.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...covid-vaccine/

"A woman developed a rare case of acute kidney renal failure a few days after receiving her first dose of Pfizer-BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine. This vaccine injury adds to evidence that COVID-19 vaccines may promote the development of autoimmune diseases, or worsen existing cases."

Autoimmune disease as a side effect from a 2018 study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5906799/

So, the vaccine doesn't kill the people, the side effects do. So, in order to avoid side effects that will kill you, how does one do that? Clue: The answer is very simple.

So, those said to have died from COVID how was it proven that COVID actually killed them? It wasn't proven. They backed off a lot of them, but not until after many people suffered side effects to include death after falling in line with the media's narrative.

Quote:
I have found only a few cases, one in New Zealand and one in South Korea, where the death was thought to be caused by Pfizer vaccine. Maybe you have more examples? No where near 26,000; not even close.
It isn't the vaccine that causes the death, but the side effects of the COVID vaccine that causes the death. Perfectly healthy people dying within a couple of weeks of getting this. Look at all the younger males dying from heart issues. You can stay under a rock and ignore this, but you will convince no one that has been watching these reports come in.

Old 08-01-2022, 11:56 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,792,331 times
Quote:
Yeah - that was a case caught by the news. You think that's the only case?

Here's the ladder incident I mentioned.

Man who died after falling from a 10-foot ladder was actually killed by COVID-19: doctors

The unnamed 51-year-old man fell into a yard while building a home earlier this year and suffered cuts and bruises to his head, according to the Journal of Forensic Pathology.

The builder was declared dead at the scene, but an autopsy later revealed that COVID-19 had indirectly caused the accident because effects of the illness were disorienting, the journal notes.

He died from the fall. He did not die because of COVID.
It gives me warm fuzzies when people can prove some here have no idea what they are talking about.

There are numerous examples of people dying from Covid when they had other situations that killed them. You have to remember that every Covid death brought the hospitals - more $$$ from the Federal gov't.

Old 08-01-2022, 12:42 PM

2,321 posts, read 959,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frooppus View Post
Just so people understand: VAERS is a voluntary, no-restriction reporting system primarily meant to establish data points in a vaccinated population for safety. You die shortly after getting a vaccine, it goes into the data as a 'death' unless there is definitive evidence to the contrary(e.g. you were killed in a fire). It takes experienced infectious disease experts DECADES to identify any discernible, potential risk trends when comparing two non-homogeneous populations(vaccinated ppl vs un-vaccinated ppl).

So it's like dying WITH covid rather than of covid.

Old 08-01-2022, 01:31 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,649,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

I don't recall anyone saying he passed out.

This makes as much sense as:
He was startled by a bee, while on the roof, and fell to his death.
Hence he died from seeing a bee.
That bee must be pretty deadly, if it can kill with just a look!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies