Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2022, 09:52 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,587,017 times

Advertisements

Violent crime in these cities is mostly coming from blacks — both the victims and the criminals —in these cities blacks are higher than the normal 13% of population, and democrats REFUSE to address the black crime rate.

Dems tell us that Black Lives Matter, but then call you a racist if you try to address this tragic situation with blacks.
I think it’s racist NOT to address this.

Last edited by mountainrose; 08-02-2022 at 10:03 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2022, 11:56 AM

73,081 posts, read 62,717,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Violent crime in these cities is mostly coming from blacks — both the victims and the criminals —in these cities blacks are higher than the normal 13% of population, and democrats REFUSE to address the black crime rate.

Dems tell us that Black Lives Matter, but then call you a racist if you try to address this tragic situation with blacks.
I think it’s racist NOT to address this.
If we bring this up publicly, what do you think will happen?

Old 08-02-2022, 12:06 PM

5,992 posts, read 2,247,824 times
Republicans take some of that donation money and start running candidates that are not afraid to engage the local people or challenge local politicians. Not sure how Republicans expect to win an election within these cities if you don't actually try to win and put real effort into it beyond one election cycle. That is if you want to win and promote the changes Republicans say are needed versus just complaining online or on TV.

Republican canvassers need to hit the streets and start talking to people, and you need a sustained effort. If you can pursue Abortion for 50 years then you can give Baltimore a 10-year push for change right?

Old 08-02-2022, 12:48 PM

5,959 posts, read 2,776,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Absolutely not.
Look at NY.
They had their chance and blew it.
They voted in another complete dumbass.
yep.

Look at Chicago, probably has the worst mayor in the US (and that's saying something!). They voted in Lightfoot and when she's replaced, it will be with another woke marxist democrat. Chicago has calculated that as long as all the murders largely occur in the Southside and Westside, it can still prosper with new shiny buildings in the Loop and Northside.

Old 08-02-2022, 02:52 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,310,998 times
Why would you expect anything to change?

Until the young girls stop having babies out of wedlock and with daddy nowhere to be found, nothing will change.

Old 08-02-2022, 03:05 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,057,902 times
This always makes me wonder why Republicans can never take control of the economic engines of the states. It's fascinating. Here in red South Carolina, the two biggest cities are blue. I wonder why? Why can't the Republicans who control the state control the cities?

And sure the big blue cities like New York la Boston Chicago Philadelphia have the worst rates of crime and poverty and homelessness but is it because they are blue or is it because of the size of the cities and what that brings? Since we have no ability to compare a republican city of the same size we have no way of knowing whether or not it's because of democrat policies or is it because of once you get into cities of that size you are going to have higher rates of crime poverty and homelessness. Sure we can make all kinds of theories about what we think and feel but we don't know

Old 08-02-2022, 04:50 PM

12,045 posts, read 6,587,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This always makes me wonder why Republicans can never take control of the economic engines of the states. It's fascinating. Here in red South Carolina, the two biggest cities are blue. I wonder why? Why can't the Republicans who control the state control the cities?
Good question.
I’ve often felt it’s because a state’s largest cities are where the universities, colleges, and large minority populations are. These and all their employees lean heavily blue as voters.

Old 08-02-2022, 04:58 PM

25,864 posts, read 12,901,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post

And sure the big blue cities like New York la Boston Chicago Philadelphia have the worst rates of crime and poverty and homelessness but is it because they are blue or is it because of the size of the cities and what that brings? Since we have no ability to compare a republican city of the same size we have no way of knowing whether or not it's because of democrat policies or is it because of once you get into cities of that size you are going to have higher rates of crime poverty and homelessness. Sure we can make all kinds of theories about what we think and feel but we don't know
So why are Dems creating environments that can only fail?

Old 08-02-2022, 05:00 PM

25,864 posts, read 12,901,647 times
Libs have always had a power in numbers mentality. Pubs prefer to stand alone. I think the were born this way, but a few break the mold.

Old 08-02-2022, 05:46 PM

125 posts, read 100,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
AH Analytics conducted the statistical study on "murders-per-capita" found here:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/emerging-...ers-per-capita

ALL 15 Mayors are Democrats. Dem prosecutors, Dem city councils, Dem schools...not a Republican leader in sight for decades, in most of them.

They ranked the deadliest 31 cities of population 200,000+, but I only looked at the top 15. Maybe somebody out there will review the next 16, to see if any are Pub-run.

It's mostly Dems killing Dems in Dem-controlled cities, but most are still Americans, & most are young, so it makes me

Why would anyone vote Dem in a big city, knowing these results? Come Nov, will they be able to discount the media propaganda, & vote Pub?

It is literally a life or death decision, & personal safety is a top voting issue. "What the heck do they have to lose"?

Love them or hate them, Guiliani & Keric turned NYC around on their watch...indisputable. Not every Pub succeeds, but nearly every Dem fails.
It's interesting, and an awfully big coincidence. It amazes me how many fail to see the correlation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies